Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supremeyingyang

Cheats, Techniques and Witchcraft

11 posts in this topic

Feel free to give me suggestions or ask something. If you like what you read and want to be a part of it, you'll have a make acceptance test because I don't know you in person.

Life Purpose:

My LP is to create a Reallife-Community, which ideally last for some Generations, if my successors find it useful. The hidden agenda is to provide a safe haven to raise my future children in a relatively healthy environment. The  challenge will be to make it a. rather closed, but b. open minded, c. it has to be based on a good financial and skill basic and d. not on idealism. But that are problems i see now, that I'll may face in 10-15 years. Now it's time for the groundwork.

Situation right now:

Next year I'll earn my first degree ( sociology). Right now I work at a company as a statistician to earn the last credits in an intership. I plan to get a job at this company, or if that fails in my fathers company (he's not the owner). The next Step is to get a. experience and b. earn money while connecting with others. I spend much of my free time in a martial arts association as a trainer. I think that is not only good for me because of the training - this will be a quarterstone of the community that will rise!

Obstacles right now:

1. I have to learn the programming language R to a. solve Obstacle 2 and b, have more 'hardskills'. To do this i'll make a edx course (highly recommended! it is free and pretty good!)

2. Generate results, that have to be so worthy, that they have to give a job. This means to write a Expose of the Results of my Surveys. Everything has to be good (Text, Overall Design, Diagrams). I struggle with the Presetation.

3. Make our martial arts association well-known as a school with good reputation. To do this i'll rly have to step up my game first (Visualisation, Meditation, Proper Diet, Extra Technique Training almost every day) while we make advertisement, extra classes for childrens and seminars.

PEACE

Edited by supremeyingyang

UPDATE

Still on the way. I create results. I need to Focus on this. This quote is so accurate:

"I'm on the money making mission
Snakes in the grass got a young [man] tripping" Lil Bibby

Things shifted. Instead of what I thought that would be my sticking-point I realised that DELIVERY is my sticking point some days ago. I can write and craft the most detailed reports ever - but if now one reads them I won't reach my goal.

Got an insight of what my career part of my life-purpose was the whole time: I want to be a negotiator or as you would call it in german: Unterhändler. This is someone who has a whide range of relationships, who brings people together to make business happen and knows reliable sources for goods. A negotiator is also to some degree an entrepreneur, as he invests in or starts new businesses. Literally everything I'd ever done fits know exactly and makes sense, that is how I frame it. I'd even make these activities in the past, without having a umbrella-term for this. What I need for this is - still - money and knowledge of accounting, delivery and what not else.

FOCUS.

SYY

Appendix:

I realised that I got sloppy with the foundational work. That is:

- Visualisation, Meditation
- Basic Training like learning Vocabulary
- Improve my martial arts profile
- Go out into the woods to recharge
- take some risks and not go for the low-hanging fruit... (yeah, I plan to game again)

But, on the other Hand, I've talked myself into an Interview which could lead into a position from there I can build my dreams from. Well, maybe.

For the Readers i add some good Videos, that are interesting for everyone.

PEACE

SYY

Homeostasis and the feeling of a Training-Plateau is back. I tricked myself into thinking that I do growth, but instead I did achievement. In addition to what I wrote on Sunday I've decided to develope productive habits in lieu of some not so productive habits. These are:
- Gossip. My strategy is to focus instead on a. my output or in a conversation on b. positive traits of my counterpart .
- Coffee. My strategy is to drink green tea and eat a healthy meal (for example fresh vegetable and nuts) in the morning.
- Smartphone. My strategy is to turn it of, if I don't use it.
- Binge-Reading of useless Texts (=for example learn how the metro of the bigger cities of russia are build... while writing a report on my data-analsys). My Strategy is to read only for the sake of my life purpose (which includes work and studies) except some time in the morning and the evening.

My life will change radical over the next months - I feel it.

SYY

First big Shift:

My last posts points of change has tranformed. There is always that problem, that you think about a solution and forget what you really want!!! Is there a correlation? Is your 'bad habit' really the source?

Being more in balance, and calm => No Coffee, No Smartphone
Being more productive => No Gossip, No Binge Reading

These are examples for false sources. It is being assumed that these habits are the source, but in my case they there rather normal habits, which gone crazy because I done to much useless shit in my shedule.

People, don't get trapped by eliminating YOUR false sources

I almost decided to make SOMETHING rather special in the days between Christmas and Sylvester (in germany we call that magical week: 'zwischen den Jahren' = between the years) . I though about a bunch of activities:

- clean
         - stay at home and clean my flat really conscious and rigorous (if it don't brings me enlightenment, then is my flat at least clean, haha)
         - go into the woods
         - contemplate next years (I do that very spontaneous with doodles)
         - intermediate fast (at eve much protein and a green smoothie)

- train
          - train a special kung fu technique (we call it: 'Mui Fa Kuen')
          - meditate the hagakure way, which means that you consciously visualize about HOW you may die, then feel what you feel and let everything go. The point is not about wanting to die but to live this life to the fullest.

- work
          - work some hours a day on a big report

The first backbone of all that is, that I would turn OFF the Internet, Telefon and Doorbell.
The Second is that I am not allowed to make calls, to talk to anyone. If I'm one the street and feel like I want to greet someone or talk to a girl I meet in the supermarket: That would be cool. This is not about being Robinson Crusoe - it's about questioning my normal loops of telefon-distraction.

PEACE SYY

I'm thru with the plan. Results are:

Duration: 4 months (until my birthday)

- install a strictly daily meditation habit
- eat way cleaner.. Specifications: Raw vegetables to every meal, no industrial sugar, no alcohol in the weed, less processed food. And also I want to eat less in quantity. This will take a lot of study i guess, but I have the opportunity to get local, organic vegetables in a weekly abo. Good to start with..
- train my body with a.) a little daily schedule every morning, which will raise eventually get harder (20 fist-push-ups, 20 leopard-push-ups, 5 chin-ups, 20 one-leg-squat, 100 cross-punch-cycling)  b.) 2 times at our public martial arts training and c.) 1-2 time alone to really focus on my technique. All in all about 10 hours of Sport every week.
- build my brand.. which will include a weekly information providing blog and commercial e-books on social studies, novels and meta-information. Deadline: 01.02.18
- sleep a. less (only about 7 hours) and b. earlier (around 11pm). This entitles me to get up at least at 6 a clock
- take the edge off once a week - and I don't even mean to binge drink. No. Only eat as much as I want even if it is junk and have some easy fun, for example in my rpg group or on a rap concert. If I do good for 6 Days in a row, I deserve a sinful day which fuels my art.. Otherwise it won't work on the level I'am at now

My Strategies:

1. A Mark on my Hand to remind me during the day
2. Plan success, but expect homeostasis
3. write daily and weekly one line reviews here

Alright... I'm off to meditate and train..

Cya tomorrow

You got me. I didn't posted yesterday, because I a girlfriend stayed over night. While it was real fun and so on I am guilty to break my vow to write every day on the first fucking day. DAMN!

This day I meditated, ate clean and trained (all of this kinda sloppy, there is potencial for growth). The evening is free to build my brand (write on my website and for my job expose), go into nature and mediate while doing it. I'm guilty to not get up at 6 a' clock and I think if it is really that important as long as I have no appointments before 11 a' clock...

cya tomorrow

Trained. Ate Clean (Tofu, Rice, Vegetables, Quinoa, Nuts and Joghurt). Meditated. Worked (could have worked a little harder) on my brand. However, got out of bed to late.. so I decided to focus on my goals. If it support my goals, then I'll get up early.

Guess what - this day is dedicated for my work.

• make the web design of my little website responsive
  • double the pages of my statistic-report

No Distraction, no other 'big' goals until I'm trough. No People. Only me, beatz & my coffee. I start this in 10 Minutes.

CYA

My Strategy worked! Aim high - and you achieve at least 60%. I had a productive day - and this will be part 2. It'll be a hard-knock-training Day.