Juan Cruz Giusto

Life Gameplan

3 posts in this topic

What's up guys!? I thought it is a good idea to write our Gameplan for Life just to keep us accountable and share ideas, stories and opinions. I will go with mine first:

I'm 21 now, I'll finish college in 2 years (23). Right now I'm studying a lot about business, success and entrepreneurship. I'm meditating 30 minutes a day (1 month of Do Nothing, one of Mindfulness and one of self inquiry). I'm reading a book a week and 2 audiobooks a month. I want to be an entrepreneur and create a high consciousness business that helps people and society evolve and develop (I believe that the sharing economy is getting bigger). My ultimate goal is self mastery and learning. My plan is divided in 5 main areas:

- Wealth: Create a business/businesses that contributes to the world in a meaningful way (some kind of platform probably) and involving technology. I will surely fail a couple times but if everything goes well i will be financially independent by 30 aprox. Meanwhile, I will create a personal brand, creating a youtube channel and twitter (it is not my main business, it is just because I love thinking about stuff and sharing it).After that start focusing on another aspects but still working 4 hours a day probably.

- Health: I'm going to the gym and eating healthy so I dont need to much improvement here. I;m also eating healthier everyday it passes.

- Relationships: Go out every night or 5 to 7 nights a week improving my game, meeting gorgeous and super interesting women. i want to reach my 30s with a lot of experience in relationships and choose the right woman for me.

- Spirituality: My goal is obviously enlightenment but I know it will require 10000 hours (like Mastery), if a miss it and become enlightened before it will be pretty cool indeed. Now I'm meditating for 30 minutes. I will increase 5 minutes every 2 months so by the end of this year I will be meditating for 1 hour. I want to include 2 one ten day retreat every year and every sunday do a strong meditation sitting for 2 hours and increasing. My goal is 1 hour of meditation and 1 hour of self inquiry. After becoming financially independent (probably 30) and experiencing all the external stimulus (girls, success, etc) I will turn inwards. I will reduce my work hours and start meditating and doing enlightenment work for 4 hours a day minimum while working other 4 and maintaining my life style. Probably I will be enlightened at 35-40 (if I have luck it will be before). 

After enlightenment I dunno, it will be better than everything that I experienced before. I will see what my True Self wants to do.

So, now your turn guys :D

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

Get a second degree (EE)

Work for 3 more years

Buy cheap land (20+ acre), preferably with trees. No more than 100,000$ on land. 

Build a cheap house

Live

Keep life simple