Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Socrates

Logic - Waiting Room

3 posts in this topic

Doesn't this sound  really spiritual?

Dude, 'Waiting room', especially given the context of the whole album, is about as blunt about the capital-T truth as an allegory could be. 'Spirituality' is just about removing one's emotional blocks to realize that the stuff discussed in Waiting room is True. 

You might say - oh no but how do you know that this is the capital T-Truth.

I say oh yes, how else could it be?! I've posted a number of times about this shit but yes, this is the enlightened truth in a nutshell. There is nothing else to realize.

If God's omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, how exactly would he not know you're whole life? Who else was doing everything in your life? Who else saw everything you know to have seen? What else could we build other than God if he's omnipresent?

It's 'the Devil' inside - the ego - that refuses to recognize that there is no boundary between self and god. In fact, the whole process of spirituality can be defined as un-realizing everything un-true - which is everything else - and getting used to this Truth. That's the fundamental process in god's training program known as the human life matrix.

As the album begins, open your mind. open your mind. o-pen-your-mind. 

But its' not enough to just listen to the song or read my words.

You have to actually live life with the perspective that you are God learning and interacting with other versions of God learning and interacting with you to one day become God. Do this for a number of years and it will be obvious that there is no other way. It's like having a pair of glasses that make everything beautiful and clear. 

Again, the truth is always there, you, me, we all just refuse to see it and feel it 100% of the time - so we suffer infinite lives until we do. Stop the suffering NOW. See the Truth NOW. Wake up!

And if you haven't listened to the rest of the album, in order, definitely try to do so. The whole thing is woke as fuck. 

Edited by TJ Reeves

@TJ Reeves I have already listened to the whole thing. I actually got interested in this album because of the 1-800 song which sounded so much more than the mainstream bitches-drugs-money narrative of rap these days. Good to hear your perspective man.