Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sahil Pandit

Looking For An Accountability Partner(s)

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone!

My name is Sahil and I have been watching Leo's videos for 5 years now :) Because of him, I have received a scholarship in running and I have moved 1600 miles away from home to follow/ double down on my Life Purpose. I am in a completely new environment, and the only thing I have with me now is the ideas and the infrastructure to build the life I have always wanted.

Why I am writing this is because I am looking for a few people who are on the same journey of actualizing so we can become accountability partners! (Aka calling, face timing, or texting through out the week.) :D

If you're interested, here's a little of my bio:

1.) 20 years old from Northern California, moved to California to on a Track scholarship :x

2.) Spent 3 hours of my day today (in college) studying the nature of reality, as well as Leo's new video on Meaning, Purpose and Value :P

3.) Have 3 personal development journals for workouts, insights and development. :)

4.) Have been building successful Personal Development infrastructure for the last 10 months

5.) Love to discuss higher self ideas, consider my self rather open minded to new ideas and insights. 

* 6.) I have a good amount of time to talk to you weekly about topics and strategies to stay focused and productive!

Please let me know if you're interested in collaborating with me, I know we can help each other self develop :) 

Email me here ---> sahilpandit530@gmail.com :) 

LOVE YOU ALL and KEEP WORKING HARD ON YOUR DREAMS