Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Following Through With A Break Up

5 posts in this topic

I broke up with my boyfriend last night after beating around the bush for several hours and now I need to follow through with my decision. I live with him and we are both very dependent on each other. Now I'm facing all these new challenges because I'm on my own but I'm so concerned with him and how he's going to do, and what he's feeling. I'm concerned about what his and my family will think and so much more. He uses my car to cummute to work and I don't have a job. I need advice because even though I want to be independent, I'm a long way from that right now.

You want to be independent but do not have a job?  That is your first step, get your car back and get a job.  How are you going to afford to live without him?  Try not to worry about what others will think, it shouldnt concern you at all.  If you did what everyone else wanted you to do in life you would be miserable and inauthentic.  I bet there a a hundred videos on youtube about how to follow through, do some searching you will find exactly what you need.  Good luck. 

I couldn't follow through but I'm hopeful we can both grow together.