Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B Clear

Sacred Walking

1 post in this topic

Hello

For me learning to be fully human is my sacred Journey.
Possibly due to childhood illness, epilepsy and trauma I have spent most of my existence perceiving the world and my body as an illusion. Something unreal so easily manipulated, and the only true things for me have been the pursuit of Wisdom and the turning and returning into Purity.

I believe that this internal standpoint led me to a life where I have immigrated continents 5 times, and instead of working as a Doctor as I first began my academic studies in and then a Human Resource Manager which allowed me a Visa into this country, I ended up unexpectedly working full time & professionally as a healer and a psychic for years.
Some part of me thought "wow I made it to being an elder distributing wisdom, guidance and insight before I've even reached my mid 30's." But, something felt off and instead of fulfilling me and adding to my growth I found myself feeling emptier with time and stagnating with inertia in my spiritual growth. Along with that I developed a mistrust for anyone that called themself  a healer for two reasons. Firstly, In the wellness centers I worked in, I truly felt like the practitioners were in large part often narcissistic or delusional mostly interested in building up their self image and making money off of others then truly uplifting humanity. Secondly though I myself was not so interested in money or marketing and though my clients reported great benefits from working with me, I still felt a little lost inside, l felt unready to be doing this work at this level and like I had slowed or stunted my own growth.

Also since having spent so many years looking mostly into the unseen realms and using my intuition, and being out of body that I found my connection with my body - which was never that great began with - diminish even more, along with my rationality, pragmatism, energy levels and efficiency in mundane tasks decreased.

So in light of that,

My goals are: To reconnect fully with my body and embrace it with compassion and love. To watch it grow stronger and healthier. To develop my pragmatism, my energy levels and efficiency in life living. To build and sustain a successful counseling practice here in my new home town.

I just moved cross country here in Australia soon after struggling through and achieving my Masters in counseling and leaving my practice behind. So I am starting anew, and wanting to build up a counseling practice here where I can infuse my other gifts. Starting fresh, at the age of 36 and after a break up with my long term partner and then a recent break up with the person I in large part moved here for, seems daunting.  But, I know somewhere inside of me I have the strength, resilience, creativity and know how to achieve this. This is how I found Leo, and I am very grateful to what I have gleaned from him thus far.

I hope to get to know some of you and to take the most advantage of what Leo has set up for us as possible.

Many Blessings,
Bianca

Edited by B Clear