Lou7

Hypothetical Escape

2 posts in this topic

I don't think there is a right category for this question so I'm gonna try it here:

Let's say that that you are born in a suburban district of a very poor european country. You managed to move out of your parents' hourse, you work at whatever job to get by and all you own is a small room with a laptop and internet access. You live on minimal means, you have a basic level of education, you're healthy and you know about meditation so you're emotionally stable and happy without much.

What would be your steps to get enough money to move into another country permanently and land a decent job in it? You have a lot of time on your hands and unlimited willpower and drive.

As far as I know, to live permanently in another country requires certain expectations to be met, such as employability in the new country. If you have a qualification that the country can use then you have a better chance of being accepted into that country.

Why not get any job that allows you to save up some money to immigrate where you wish to live next. Lets say, in the next five years. If that sounds too long a time, it really isn't for someone without a trade or profession.

1. Get any job to save money.
  2. Re-educate yourself to get into college or university.
  3. Gain qualifications for some professional career you wish to participate in.
  4. In the meantime, learn what you can about the new country, even its language if you don't know it.
  5. In the final year of (1) and (3) start applying for immigration and employment opportunities in the new country. Immigration may take longer than a year, find this out first. When applying for immigration, let them know that you are gaining qualifications which will suit the country you wish to immigrate to.