Costa7

Learning=behaviour Change Question

2 posts in this topic

Leo's last video brought a new concept to the definition of what learning is. I don't necessarily take it for granted, i want to test it out for myself. I understand how it could work with a life-changing book or a seminar or a Leo video or any of these.                       But how do I Apply this at school? I was thinking about learning(memorizing) stuff then I could do learning(behaviour change) check.

Any suggestions?

It's a lens or tool, so it's not gonna cover everything.

But what it is going to do is make you mindful of your actual takeaways from your learning.  A lot of what we talk about we gain no real traction or use from.  So this lens just increases your mindfulness of when you are wasting your time in la la land with theory spinning your wheels not really getting much real value from the material.

Use it with your personal development theory for sure though.  You'll blast off!  All personal development theory should trickle-down into practice.  Otherwise it's just nice-sounding inspirational words.  But personal development theory when applied, comes to life like a genie out of a lamp offering you any wish you want.

Edited by Joseph Maynor