Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonson

Chemistry Between People

1 post in this topic

I love to laugh at weird interactions ... especially when i have friends who understand them 

I love to build tension and release it .. trough laughter

Do you guys have this type of humor ? Where you just laugh at your own attempt to socialize or your attempt to make jokes ?  ... I just love it .. and I don't really like normal jokes and I just don't like when someone tells me a joke and wants me to laugh I just stay there like "yee very funny ".. But I am very attracted to shy, not superficial people , I feel like they are much smarter and more egoless (in a way)  idk ... i love self deprecating humor ....  maybe it's about the way the joke is told  ... .but it is rare that i find people like this  with whom i can connect ..  I feel like if i surrounded myself with such people ..  we could create amazing work , art,  ... produce amazing movies because we would share the same vision .. like we laugh at our own insecurities and have fun... IDK .. it's just hard to find such people..  What do you think ?   I'm 16 .. no girlfriend ..  i'm pretty lonely actually sometimes ...

Ps: i also like filthyfrank's humor , IDubbz and Pewdiepie lol  

Edited by Jonson