TJ Reeves

Perhaps The Most Unexpected Thing About Successful Consciousness Work

22 posts in this topic

You know a post like this (or even someone's trip report) can be very inspiring for those who start to lose hope, or those who're having a hard time getting things in place. It's like a reminder of the life that is possible for all of us. Thanks for sharing :)

@TJ Reeves I love when you post.

This has been happening to me a lot lately! It happens a lot while driving. I teared up a few weeks ago driving through a forest at sunrise. I teared up when listening to the words of a song I hadn't heard in a while. I teared up looking at my girlfriend last week (she is an angel that I am working toward deserving). I teared up laying in my bed so grateful that I have a place of my own that I share with family and friends. I tear up at insightful passages of books.

Now these are experiences that are easy to understand getting teary-eyed about, but I know that I have teared up/choked up at some of the more "unordinary" ones. I'll have to edit this post if I can recall some of them. Thank you for this post and all your posts! They are always easy to read and written as if it were a class assignment... maybe it is ;) 

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview