jonny

How To Become A Whole Person

22 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jonny said:

Yes it can help me and does.  Thank you for your help.   I've watched numerous videos about enlightenment and similar topics but still struggle with overcoming my "problems".  I try to meditate daily.  I guess I just need to keep up my work and be patient.

That's great! Meditation is really good. And also try to actively work with your problems. I found Noah Elkrief very helpful on my journey to disbelieve thoughts (the first video I post). So if you work with whatever causes the problems, may it be thoughts or concepts or something else, these problems can guide you and you can relief your anger, depression etc. on that journey.

"The death of the mind is the birth of wisdom." -- Nisargadatta Maharaj

I want to focus more on actively working with my problems.  I haven't done so because I'm not sure exactly how to go about it.   This was what I was trying to ask for in my original question but I think it was lost in communication.  I'm going to watch these videos and try to look for techniques for being mindful of my thoughts and concepts to try and overcome them.