WickedIrish

I Think I Have Been Enlightened?

44 posts in this topic

Once you realize the focus is a blinder, you may ask yourself who am I then? Thats just a another tilt of the ballcap, but decent enough awareness to realize the issue. Whats the issue? thats another tilt of the ballcap. Keep it straight, until you realize the ego is trying to make sense of the blindspots. That is the tricky explainable part, 

Wheres the problem? I have no idea? Who has no idea? <---The straining EGO

Look at HIM, Feel HIM. What are you? Not Him, you are whats looking at him. This cannot be explained. Only your Ego demands an explanation. So Truthseeker, running laps in your brain about the idea is only the straining EGO trying to put parameters on something it cant. Awareness is everywhere, became of aware not by asking. Only a EGO could have a problem with any idea.

When ideas are introduced to you, the ego is feeding on useless information. Thats why it cant be explained and only felt. 

Words are noise, thoughts are noise, sight is noise. Your world is very loud, stop trying to make sense out of senseless material (noise). Your perceiving noise to be something it is not. When everything is noise, you are very quiet. that quietness is awesome to experience.

@WickedIrish  WOW... thanks! Really helpful.

I am thinking about having that focus on the search of enlightenment,  once I reach that point (I hope I do) I will stop trying to look for explanations. It's simple and hard Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 2/21/2016 at 9:03 AM, abrakamowse said:

@WickedIrish  WOW... thanks! Really helpful.

I am thinking about having that focus on the search of enlightenment,  once I reach that point (I hope I do) I will stop trying to look for explanations. It's simple and hard Lol

Abrakamowse,

My cold therapy is paying off.

Since I was a kid I would keep myself entertained by feeling the energy in my wrists in the back of my grandmothers BMW. I got a child like feeling when I read about *tummo* mediating yesterday. I think they have it very wrong but I connected with the *fire in your chest* feeling. It is like coming home to my  best friend, I let the feeling enter my wrists for the first time in a long time. My heart rate quickened and the sensation coursed through me like it did a thousand times in my childhood.

I was very eager to show my friend who practices mediation as a serious hobby. He is younger than me, 21 and college educated, and very knowledgeable about nature and perception. He keeps a wrist bracelet to remind him of being aware. I sat him down and spent 30 minutes with my own personal guided method to help him feel this sensation. It was too natural to explain but I did my best and he claimed to have felt what I call *the sensation*. It is something else, you cannot stop it once its there. 

Thoughts cannot affect you, you are overwhelmed by sensation. The pure sensation just courses through you, I believe the attention to your body blocks your thoughts. Once the feeling is there, your adrenaline spikes and your feet and hands go cold. Breathing seems to affect this feeling by taking it away or maximizing it.

He is in my mind a professional at acknowledging thoughts as weightless. Very skilled, it seems to be second nature to him. After 30 minutes he acknowledged that he hadn't thought ( even while speaking, which is new to us) for 15 minutes. He was amazed, as I was.

After researching our discovery we found a tutorial on the method itself. I disagree with most all of it personally, but what actually worked was this specific breathing pattern. Breath deep and press the air into the bottom of your stomach, then direct that sensation up your spine. I have never felt warmer, the adrenaline left and blood returned to my hands and feet. This can be seen as a hot/cold experience, I cannot argue with the logic of adrenaline and how it operates. However, I cant say enough how good I felt. My thoughts stilled even while talking, which is a huge gain for me. 

We will be going to the snake river to test our experience this weekend, the river is about 39 degrees F. If I beat my record of submerging underwater for 1:02 minutes I will be a true believer. 

Please give this method some thought ABRAK, if your looking to distill your thoughts this may very well help you. I cannot describe how easy this is for me, my talented friend struggled to feel anything at all. I am a poor teacher, however what worked wonders for both of us is this summo method. I felt heat radiate off the cheeks in my face and my arms and legs. I am very eager to return to the river and test the experience. 

Here are some last thoughts I feel important

- My friend is very talented at awareness and he struggled (felt very little heat)

- He claims to have felt a accepting nervous feeling that caused the start after he relaxed his muscles. I partly agree, however I feel amazing and twitchy as it comes on.

-We both experienced heat

- This is a very natural feeling if you invite it in, the Summo method takes this sensation and calms you and once the feeling hits the top of your spine you experience heat.  

- I am amazed this man is struggling, he has helped me through many of my struggles with awareness.

- I may be wrong and feel the need to test this theory. If I can submerge for two minutes underneath 39 F water, I will never let this go like I did as a child. This used to keep me entertained!

On February 19, 2016 at 9:31 PM, jjer94 said:

Yep. When I had my awakening to the I AM, I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed to the point of crying, and then I just flat out cried of joy. It's so silly. There was no 'me' this whole time! What a joke!

It depends on what you mean by awareness. I'm guessing you're equating awareness with Truth, that which is eternal. The I AM is ephemeral, which you can prove to yourself by simply going to sleep. The Truth of you is always there no matter what. The I AM is a stepping stone, a gateway, to Truth. 

"When the state of [I AM] is totally swallowed, whatever remains is that eternal 'I'." --Nisargadatta Maharaj

Something similar happened to me. The only thing I would add is the sensation of light coming out of my body while I was in the I AM state. Light surrounded my body completely. I also cried in Joy. I had a very profound and beautiful sensation of being deeply loved. A few minutes after I couldn't stop laughing and crying. Absolutely beautiful..