gogoladze1929

Do Things Correctly

4 posts in this topic

at some point in life you notice that the way you do things are clearly wrong, because they don't work or instead of being helpful  are very harmful. after that you start to question your own beliefs(which are not actually yours)
at this point of my life somehow i got the ''mental health'' thing going and it affects ones physical condition positively but i think(cool guys think that too) its not enough. (because if physical health affects mental health negatively, you are f**ked)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

physical health problems:

+consumption:

• -what to eat or drink
  • -when? (timing is important!!)
  • -why? (your intention is also very important)
  • -how? (the process of consumption)

+working out:      yoga/ breathing exercises/ lifting weights/ running/ cardio

• -same thing: what(which one),when,why,how to do it.

+sleeping and resting:

• -same 

+fasting= cleansing and healing:

• (especially this, if you do it incorrectly you get to see what happens after death)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

the first thing the most people say(especially doctors) to not to worry about it too much. well, the thing is i'm not worrying  , i just want to know truth, i need more awareness so i can do things better(to get ''highest potential as human being'' thing going).

[PROBLEM]: everybody knows how to google, but problem is there is too many information(videos,articles,books,websites,products) and they are all contradictory to each other(this means someones is f**king lair), and its quite hard to know which one is true.

[SOLUTION](kind of) : sadhguru(the cool guy) said: you have to do everything consciously(''you don't say''), experiment, observe the result(how things you do make you feel), but its also hard to do on your own, p.d.ouspensky(another cool guy) said: development(evolution) is impossible  without conscious will/effort and help(from experienced/wise guy).
i got ''will and effort'' thing down, but i need help(everybody does).

[HELP]:i need reliable source of information(such as : books,videos,articles,websites,products) which makes things work, not false beliefs (i had enough of that) which is cause of wrong work of human mind(the 'another cool guy' said that) and causes more wrong humans. 

<same thing could be said about mental health>

Drink when thirsty, eat when hungry, sleep when tired, fast when sick - A simple life is a better life

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@gogoladze1929 great question. I am

curiuos as well. 

At this point I can say that what is good for one person, it might not be good for someone else. For example one doctor will tell you to eat 5 meals per day, and someone else will tell you that he/she feels incredibly good while having only 3. And in my opiniom whey are both right because they can give you proofs for that.

@pluto simple life is simple life. it is nor better nor worse. at first life ,as we know it, was very simple, but through evolution it became very complex, for me- complexity gives life value and beauty, the way i define complex is combining/connection many simple things together, first we should become conscious of simple things to understand them way the work so we can connect and built something more complex so it can have value and beauty, the more complex its gets the higher value and beauty and thus more useful they become.

what you suggest is indeed helpful for those who like simple life, but for freaks like me its not enough.
need more awareness and knowledge to have more power(p.s i don't seek destruction or world domination) to decide what is correct and what is not.

for example : i have seen people curing cancers with just having right lifestyle. i want to help myself and help people around me who needs it. 

Edited by gogoladze1929