Fer Lazo

[book] The Impersonal Life, Joseph Benner (10/10)

2 posts in this topic

Anyone read this book? It was brought to my attention by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Its a small but very interesting book.

Talks about an impersonal self everyone has in them and how we need to recognize it and experience it.

FROM THE AUTHOR: I AM the Tree of Life within you. My Life will and must push forth, but It will do it by gradual and steady growth. You cannot come into your fruitage before you have grown to it. Remember, My Life is all the time building you up into the perfection of health and strength and beauty, that must express outwardly as It is even now expressing within. You who have begun to realize I AM within, but have not yet learned to commune with Me, listen and learn now.

Hi Fer! This book was also bought to my attention by Dr Wayne Dyer. I was fortunate to see Dr Wayne Dyer at his workshop in Melbourne Australia a week before he passed last September. The Impersonal Life (and The Way to the Kingdom) by Joseph Benner has been my constant journey (and ally) since June 2015. It is so exciting to correspond about. I have read both books (plus numerous other JB work) and listened to JB related audio constantly this last year. With each read and listen the text resonates more. There is so much to say and share. I came across this website after submitting a search in google in reference to forums associated with Joseph Benner. I was very excited to see your comments on here especially as it has been hard to find other JB related connections.. In addition thank you for indirectly introducing me to this site which I have accessed and already found valuable information.