Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vrtulnik

Matthew - My Journey Of Learn New Language

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Matthew (22 years old), and I am from Slovakia (before Czchechoslovakia). This post will be determited for improve foreign languages - English and German.

I have problem with digestion, depression, burn out syndrome, anxiety,etc. These problems doing problems with my life for several years (~7y).

I want write my daily events that have happened to me. But it will more difficult, because my English skills are weakly. (I love Google Translate :D ) 

My first idea was to write daily events to the MS Word. But I decided that writting on this forum will be better for me, and I hope that for you, too. 

I'm curious how many people from Slovakia and Czech are here. 

Ok, let's go. 

The last two weeks was very good for me, and I got new power for life. I felt usefull (very good feel) . My  female friend needed help with her resume and CV, because she graduated University. I have skills with graphics design and I am creative boy (sometimes :D ) . We designed beautifull CV, which I hope will be functional when looking for new job.  The twoo weeks I was happy. Depression went out from me. I had energy, smile face and others positive feelings. 

But I had to stop and "slow down", because my feelings were strong and my appetite was very low. 

This is interesting and perhaps this is normal. When I have depression, then my appetite is very high. And when I am happy my stomach doesn't want any food.

This week is bad, because my digestion worsened and skin on face. But my priority is to think positively, even though is it hard in the worse situation.

I  wrote this about 40 minutes. :D 

Have a nice day, I going to bed. :) 

Edited by vrtulnik

#1 day - Saturday

Very good sunny day. I got up at 6:00 AM and went to a forest with my father. We cut trees in the forest for winter.

About 3:00 PM we came home by full car of  wood. My father had name-day and said he wanted to go to the lake, which is 40 kilometer away from us.

This is good idea. We took another friend and went to beautiful city - Banska Stiavnica. Near Banska stiavnica is small village with a lake - Pocuvadlo. 

Pocuvadlo is visited by many tourists from others cities or countries every year. [photo is at the bottom of the post]

Sunny weather, friendly people, good mood, tasty food, this is good combination :):)  

#2 day - Sunday

Today is day of rest. I lay outside and listen to music... Between listening and rest I read a book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker.

I want quit in job. I will write notice and I'll give it to the boss. My goal is get job in Prague. I like travel and want try something else, even though will be tough for me, because I've never been far away from my parents.  :)

IMG_1082.JPG

Edited by vrtulnik