Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordFall

What is your favorite video game of all time?

2 posts in this topic

Curious if you guys had to just name one game that was the best for you, what it is and why? 

For me it would be League of Legends. I've never experienced a game that changed my life as much. It was both an insanely multiplayer experience that grew my psychology and pushed my skillset to its limit but it was also a very social experience that allowed me to make new friends in different countries and keep in touch with my friends after I moved away.

Their ability to still be relevant culturally and host yearly world championships since 2011 has been impressive. It's an experience more than just a game which is why it seems that it attracts many casual and female gamers. 

If you guys haven't seen their world championships opening ceremonies enjoy! If I could do something even 10% of that for my own game project I would be over the moon. In a perfect world I would not only reach that and 10x more but we'll see how it goes. 

What about you guys? 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll give my top 3.

 

uncharted 4

battlefield bad company 2

skyrim

 

i can't imagine enjoying LoL tbh. the top down perspective, toxicity, repetitiveness. I do love aoe tho. but it's very different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0