VLART

Struggling to find a niche that pays

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm having a bit of trouble making money right now, and I don't even fully know what the exact problem is, so let me just share my story.

4 years ago, I learned about life purpose, so I found out that my values are beauty, love, honesty, freedom, independence, playfulness, and nature.

Before this, I planned on becoming an artist. But after doing it for a while, I realized that honing drawing skills takes a ton of time—at least 10 years to reach a high level—and the money made isn't really that much.

Recently, I also tried growing on social media. On Threads, I grew it to around 3k followers in about 3 months, which was pretty good. But I wrote in the relationship niche, and gradually ran out of things to talk about, plus I don't really want to talk about love that much anymore. So now I've quit.

I do have writing skills because my posts about love and communication (mostly teaching and giving how-to guides) went viral quite easily.

So I guess the problem I want to mention is: the things I think I like (drawing, comics) aren't marketable, but when I do other things, I find them pretty boring. (As for that Threads account, I don't even know if it was marketable because I hadn't pushed any services yet, but I just got too bored so I dropped it completely).

I know that I should keep trying things out, but I don't know what to try. Can I have some advice?

Edited by VLART

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now