Rafael Thundercat

Retreats to Self Development

2 posts in this topic

I decided to open this since I keep finding many crazy retreats that even if I dont plan to do now, maybe some of you may have the money and time to do. i will start with the last one I found. Called Los Ninos.

Maybe this one have a mix of Hippie Vibe and Paradise Escape. But one never know. 

I worked as part of a Retreat team so I can say that when Retreats are marketed there is always a little bit of turning all into magic, so people create a expectation. In the end what is deal with inside the retreat can be very sublte. If there is Breathwork, Meditation, Yoga involved there will be for sure transformation. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is a Retreat All about Anger Release.

https://www.ashleyvelvetfrost.com/shop?ss_source=sscampaigns&ss_campaign_id=6abcd34d9b36612617f566c6&ss_email_id=6abcd6433614046d1036387a&ss_campaign_name=Going+inward+for+winter!+&ss_campaign_sent_date=2026-09-30T09%3A28%3A51Z

Yes, the retreats are in Euro so I guess most of it happens in Europe. But also there are online Materials. 

Ashley Velvet Frost is someone worth following on this Topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now