Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EdgeGod900

I Just Felt Like Doing It

1 post in this topic

That's what it is. I was always like this as a child; it's back now. Its all just a choice.  Not what your parents think, not what your friends think, or not what your culture thinks. I'm ready to play more soberly now. Lets have fun, and by "lets" I mean me.

I'm doing it because I wanna do it. No other reason other than "I just wanna do it." Not for approval, not for money, not for pussy (well... if its for a big tittied German/Czech blonde, I'll take exceptions), or not for other survival needs.

 

I just wanna do it. Ok then Imma do it. What do you want? Like seriously? WTf do you want? Do you want to do what you want? Ok then do it lmfao. What you waiting for my nigga? 

 

Stop waiting, and just do it. If you get distracted or lose "steam," after posting this--lmao--thats on you nigga. Funny af from the absolute perspective tho, God be laughin at you. You be laughin at you: matter of fact.

 

The engagement is from the part of the challenge that you are dealing with rn. Nowhere else. Just now, and you just do it because its just something you wanna play.

 

Just realized Eckhart Tolle has a book about this -- "Power of Now." Same shit, different toilet I guess. 

 

Modern equiv of samurais, and other ancient warriors, are the "Delta Force," Or "Seal 6."


I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0