Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TodImproves

Sexy Title

4 posts in this topic

alright, i have some goals that i want to archieve within a one year period and i just have this gut feeling that without having this journal to keep me off backsliding and procrastinating, i most likely will fail. my goals are:

getting a good diploma in high school (in germany it's "gymnasium" and i want to archieve a gpa of 1,6)

creating a recurring income source so that i don't have financial problems once i'm out of school

getting nutrition handled + gaining muscle as well as getting a good posture

advancing on a spiritual level (maintaining meditation routine etc.)

establishing a kickass work ethic

I certainly have the time and knowledge necessary to archieve all of my goals until july 2018, the main problem is that the moment i wake up i start procrastinating.

It will go like this that i'll write down my goals for the day every day and make an update every evening if i could archieve them or not.

My meditation routine is already established, so that i wont write it into my daily goals everyday. if i should not meditate a day i'll write it down in the evening with the reason why i didn't.

Edited by TodImproves

Goals for the day:

finish a presentation for school

finish a book for school

find a laptop to buy

be in bed at 02:00

Edited by TodImproves

the only thing i accomplished yesterday is being in bed at 2:00 :(.

goal for today is finishing yesterdays goals.

alright, so yesterday i went to the beach and afterwards did another 45 mins of work on the presentation, it was another day of procrastination which really made me feel guilty haha.

today on the other hand i worked on the presentation for around two and a half hours which made me finish it next to doing other productive things and i feel really good now! gonna read two books until sunday and have some fun before starting a hopefully super-productive week!