Rufus

No Bullshit Yoga Online Resources

5 posts in this topic

Without a doubt, the internet is full of wannabe yoga crap, I'm looking for reliable Yoga resources by teachers who know what they are doing in different yoga types, but I also want to focus on the inner exploration and advanced spiritual aspects which somehow been neglected by the online community.
If you can suggest both free or paid programs, it's okay, I would like to see what are our best options with and without the financial limitations.
Any leads?
Thanks,

Hey. There is one channel no bullshit yoga and free on youtube. It's called Yoga with Adriene. I found her very sincere and inspiring. Another one is Ekhart yoga. They have some free short videos but I know the longer once are paid programs.

The last but not least is Cody - Online Fitness Videos. Dylan warner is amazing. there is one full-length video of him and he have some ery good techniques iv'e never practice before. Other videos of him I guess it's by paying but I think its worth it.

This is what Iv'e tried so far and I liked it.

Hope it helps :)

I like Kundalini Yoga with Spirit Voyage or Shivie Cook. Try it. I fell in love after I did 15 minutes every morning for a week. Aah.

Ali is maybe the best one I've found online. Here you can find different courses from Yin to Power Vinyasa. She talks a lot about the inner exploration and advanced spiritual aspects  https://www.youtube.com/user/YogaIntervals19 

I've also followed Adriene, she's nice and fun, but I feel that she ... talks too much during classes which totally distracts me!!