Unlimited

Inner Spectra

78 posts in this topic

"I’ll live the focused life, because it’s the best kind there is."

— Winifred Gallagher


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would the best version of yourself do today?


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’ll be times you got zero ideas but keep pushing through them anyway.

That’s key cuz ideas hit while you’re doing the thing, not before.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts."

— Marcus Aurelius


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true: spend 10,000 hours on anything and you'll get good at it.

Question is, on what?

For me, it's understanding reality.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s no such thing as “too busy.”

That’s just poor priorities hiding as excuses.

Take full ownership — cut the stupid stuff and realign with what actually matters.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't thank Leo enough for the work he's done.

I really don't know where I'd be without him.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Be so good they can't ignore you.”

— Steve Martin


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just do it.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”

— Ralph Waldo Emerson


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people only realize how priceless good health is once they’ve lost it.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s never too late to make a change.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are LOVE.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take full ownership of your life.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe in you.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to thank Myself for everything.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life is a miracle.


❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You never stop learning — at least in human form.

Edited by Unlimited

❤️ I am LOVE
♾️ I am INFINITY
🌌 I am EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now