Paul EMD

Strange Vision Of Reality When Conscious

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just a little observation I want to chat about. 

When I am in a conscious state, fully present and observing reality without mental chatter (opened third eye), it seems as if my perception of material things is different. It's almost as if my vision completely dilates and I can see a fog / a field / energy / something in the "empty" space, almost like I see through what we usually see, through the illusion of separation.

As you can imagine, it's not easy to put words on it. I am asking for you guys' inputs because it is a little bit hard to differentiate between what I actually perceive, and the story I then add on top of it. What do you guys have to say about this? 

Cheers!

Edited by Paul EMD

Relax your eyes while looking up into the stars at night. Allow your eyes to focus on the space inbetween you and the stars. You can see geometric energy patterns, followed more outwardly towards the stars by two more fields like nets or grids.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yes, I will try this at night and looking up at the stars. Geometric energy patterns is a good way to describe what I see, thank you. 

What are these fields? When I relax my eyes, I feel like I can see these shapes at anytime between me and whatever I am looking at, not just when looking at the sky.