Deutsche22

The Challenges Of Self Actualizing While Parenting A 3 Year Old

4 posts in this topic

I have been into self help on and off for years. I would experience success and back slide (per Leo's explanation in the back sliding video - homeostasis, etc.).

However, when I found Leo's videos and this site, I am completely blown away. This is a true breakthrough for me. He is a phenomenon and he is amazing. His videos are truly incredible and life changing.

I have submersed myself back into the self actualizing world. I watch several of his videos repeatedly and am particularly drawn to the Awareness and Enlightenment topics. In fact, after watching the Enlightenment videos, his video "What to do next after learning about Enlightenment" was so accurate and like medicine to overcome the shock.

My challenge is that I have a 3 year old daughter, a marriage, and busy career. This is frequently difficult to manage on the self actualization path.

There must be many experiencing this situation.  I wonder if Leo would film an episode focused on how parents can balance all of this and still work on self actualizing full-on and even approach the most important topics of Awareness and Enlightenment.

Thank you!

I@Deutsche22  I don't have kids myself, but I imagine being in a similar situation to you. One of the main reasons to self develop for me is so I can teach my kids to be good people and give a good upbringing. At 3 years of age, everything is being soaked in and I bielieve the more you improve yourself and stop back sliding the more your daughter will pick it up unconsciously. So every time you back slide, ask yourself do you want your daughter to back slide? Everyone has time, some more than other, it is a matter who is your priority.:)) all the best. Be a great dad!

Thank you very much!

I am continuing the journey.

Yeah, I understand you. I just divorced my partner and our child stayed with me. But she's under such a stress. I was wondering maybe anyone can give me advice on how to act? I wanted to interest her in something useful and time-consuming like gymnastics or football or other sport. We went to a store to buy her toddler gymnastics leotard and she was into it but now she's not sure again. So I'm looking for extra help I guess