Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

After dealing with people with emotional issues

1 post in this topic

I realize that people who have emotional issues have a couple of key problems that hold them back from dealing with them.

1. They do not have the ability to stop repeating emotional and thought patterns. You can stop these patterns by questioning them. You can question them to death and destroy their validity but that can only happen with a nuanced understanding of what they are trying to express and having the ability to expose the limits of that expression. When you can see the limits of an expression it loses its value....and dies. 

For example: You could have a person who has a fear of disappearing. They would need to question "Where does this belief that I am going to disappear come from? Is it me being afraid to die?" This person would need to overcome the desire to be in control of things and to accomplish this they would need to question what is control, and what does it mean to be controlled. This may bring them to the question of free will and what is will? They would probably need to solve that question to ever reach a state where they are okay.

One of the key insights that society gets wrong is that humans are responsible for their actions. Humans are not responsible for their actions, Reality is responsible for their actions. Humans erroneously think that people choose to do things and this is one of the issues. I once had mystical experience where my body acted completely on its own, and I was just observing it. My body began to panic and tried to run from the experience and I sat there as awareness and watched and was confused as to why it was scared as everything was alright. THIS is when I realized what it meant by humans were asleep.

A normal human would have been identified with that panic and became that panic. What humans don't understand is the body has its own intelligence and will, it eats when it needs to, it talks when it needs to, it sleeps when it needs to and all of these processes happen on their own. Once you realize that the body and its corresponding mind act autonomously and are not being directly controlled by anything that is when you can escape the mental delusions of mental suffering.

This doesn't mean negative thoughts and emotions won't come up it just means you will not get stuck in them and thus keep torturing yourself. But I realize that until this realization occurs, you will very much think you are the body because you are conditioned to think so. 

2. When you realize that when it comes to finance you can make wise decisions, but you do not control global market forces. Your ability to make smart decisions is based on your ability to delay gratification. The less you are influenced by immediate desire the more clear you can see things and plan accordingly. But in finance risk is an inherent part of the cycle and you need to be okay with getting mediocre results regardless of how much effort you put into it or not.

We have been conditioned to believe that effort = success but this is not so simple. Some are just more fortunate than others.  The problem is if you are unable to  accept that some are more fortunate than others then you will struggle to maintain you mental stability. You will become ungrounded emotionally and become a victim because things are not being tailor-made for you specifically. A key part of maturity is realizing how small your existence as a human is and being okay with that. This can be accomplished if you study about the world and really put into focus how many humans there are. 

A key reason there is so much mental and emotional instability comes from a lack of understanding. It's like being on an ocean and having no idea where you are going and what is coming up into view. You must Consciously construct a proper map of orientation, and you must also be willing to relinquish it. Both skills are necessary and if you do not invest in it you will live a very unhappy tumultuous life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.