Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nicolagreen4

About the purification of the soul and unhappiness in life ..

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some people have bad things happen in their lives, or lose something, or get an illness.Some have a tendency to complain about an unfair life, or to accuse God of being bad, or to compare themselves with others and curse them.But this is wrong, it is necessary to realize that because of sins and bad things from the past that we have done, not everyone has a pure soul, which we must have in order to get to the spiritual, better world from this matrix.If you went to the confessional, or repented of your sins, or were simply chosen by the "light", then the "cleansing of your soul" will begin.Then bad things start happening in life, or you will gets various diseases, etc. that make it difficult for you to be the same as others...It is of God's grace to us and our soul, and we should not revile, but be glad for the cleansing and exaltation....The goal of some people's life is not to be the same as others, only to want money and pleasures, or alcohol, drugs and consumerism, some of us are here to purify our souls and achieve rebirth in the spiritual world, where there is real life and happiness.Being negative, cursing, or being a consumptive being like others will definitely not get us out of here...

Edited by Nicolagreen4

You or I or most on here no little to nothing about this "soul", but we know allot about suffering and happiness, and experiences within ourselves, so focus on that, forget this "soul" word and the "God" word, most 99% of ppl know nothing of it, just get what You want to experience within Yourself to happen, do You want Suffering and Misery or Joy and Health? Make the choice, find a method that allows You to have that naturally and go from there, everything else is a circle jerk, you'll come back in a year asking the same questions, getting the same answers that lead to no where!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Everybody have his own experience