Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chadders

The evolution of science

1 post in this topic

It has become so much more apparent to me that higher consciousness is the key to becoming a highly sophisticated species. 

This is obvious for us spiritually attuned I know, but I was contemplating science and the nature of quantum mechanics. How particles are directly influenced by observation alone. This is a bread crumb from the universe that is basically hinting that you are the universe and your consciousness is what gives material reality its existence. Again for us spiritual people this is quite obvious but if we apply to a scientific field the potential is huge

If scientists were to actually embrace the role of consciousness in understanding reality and expanded their consciousness as part of scientific pursuits then we would begin to discover new ways to manipulate our material reality. So those same quantum particles that scientists are baffled by, we will be able to manipulate them through our consciousness bringing into existence new discoveries and technologies to advance humanity. I believe it is only by doing this that we will ever become a space faring civilisation 

Wouldn't it be amazing if scientists actually took this on board and applied to their work?