Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

The truth and true meaning of Astral Realm

1 post in this topic

Most of the people on earth have a concept that the Astral Realm is a Realm like Heaven where you will get another physical body or perhaps an avatar where you can explore the world and so on.

Here's the TRUTH

I have experienced the Astral Realm like two times that is within all of you.

The astral Realm is an Imaginary Realm, and all the imaginary blocks/creativity are open to you as "God", it's a realm of knowingness meaning there is no "I that thinks" . So everything comes to you by your will, curiosity, imagination, truth. Because this Realm is close or infinity itself, all possible scenarios are there. Meaning there is not "1" event that is the truth or "happend" . 

In the Astral Realm, you're Alone there are no others and you're Aware that you're God. You don't have a physical body, you travel the Astral Realm by your imagination. The Astral Realm is a realm of rest/purity/love/quietness, and you have been there many times. The reason you leave this astral realm is because ofcourse like most of you know " you're all alone, and there is eventially nothing to do" because you're knowingness itself.

This is not the highest realm of consciousness that you can experience, the highest is when you see yourself and outside of yourself as small point of vibrating awareness into infinite nothingness/void that stretches forever.

Why could i experience the Astral realm and the highest consciousness level i ever experienced and be still in my body?

Because your ego body is your main avatar/imagination/vehicle that you cling into, it isn't any different than imagination, So respect your ego/body/yourself just as much as you respect God, you're the one that wanted to experience others and life in all shapes or forms!

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE