Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Optimized Life

Toxic Health ideology promoted here

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is1 of  my final legacy post but for the good and saviour of other guys on here I have to say don't waste your time and DONT follow diet advice on this forum unless it's promoting a high fat/diet without fibre and is based on personal experience and not academic bullshit.

I previoulsyy praised the health forum which deserves praise for its stuff on toxins but a very wrong normie academic agenda is being pused on this forum and I fell for it for some time. 

"Big breakfast full of grains, fibre, whole meal pasta, oatmeal, eat lots of lentils .."

NO NO NO NONONONONONONON

THAT'S BULLSHIT. 

Eat quality meat, eggs butter ... and some fruits are fine 

DO NOT venture out of this. 

I've noticed the difference time and time again and it's always the same. 

Look at the anecotal side and i rarely ever see any guy complain about brain fog or concetration or mood problems because they consume quality meat or eggs

Heavy useless fibre like sleepy lentils on the other hand? Oatmeal? Please GTFO 

This post hard for me to write because You know who I am talking about but tbh it has to be said well meaning nice people can be 100% ass backwards and you have to be honest about the truth that theyve wasted their entire career pushing some academic bs that does not apply in the real world no matter how kind of spiritual they are. 

No one gives a fuck about living until 95 instead of 89 or some obscure health metric, it's about feeling good now so you can live NOW. That's what the fat/protien based diet is for. That's not what fibre grains gluten and heavy carbs are for, nonononono.

Edited by Optimized Life