Abe27

Sexual attraction towards the girls i meet in my life

1 post in this topic

I've been thinking for some years about what do to, but havent come to much of a conclusion about it

I often experience when entering a circle of people, that i quite quickly find a girl that i start to have a strong sexual attraction towards. The circle could be from work, a sport or most typically school. I go to school where its courses based, therefore i meet lots of people, and quite often i find a girl i like, 1 to 2 a year...

The problem arises in 2 stages. One is that i have a girlfriend, which just was one the girls i meet, that i felt sexual attraction towards. And the other is that i honestly in some sense would very much like to be with the girls i meet?

I both have practical and ethical resevations about the want and situation. I like my girlfriend, she is nice, and especially her dad is nice when i come over. I am also very unsure if it's a bad idea to try and hit on girls i meet at school or diffrent places, in the interest of just being with them once?

It's very much up in currect culture of one night stand kinds of sex. But i don't know if it's actually something i want to participate in?

Also posting this now since i today just meet a new girl i find very attractive. We have laboratory exercises this weekend for physics online, we at in the same group with one other. She is beautiful, nice, kind and does the work. Tibees vibes honestly.

I've once heard from online that it does feel good good if you are with a girl once, you find attractive. You come over it, and can move on, rather than being more stuck that i feel like is going on now. If that is true?

Thanks