Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Kratom, the social and political ramifications.

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

First time hearing of Kratom today, so for those who do use it please share here your experiences. Also talk about the political and societal situation with this kratom in most westernized 1st world countries:

Of course most perspectives I've found so far, from mostly stage blue/orange valuing groups have a more negative view of Kratom, based on their cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, shadow aspects, Ken Wilbur's Integral Theory, and ideological beliefs indoctrinated from cultural/societal programming, metaprogramming, metanarratives imprinted onto their minds of psychedelics in the west, and the information ecology we have today. I intuitively feel like there's a knee jerk reaction to this substance when so far it's promising to combat opioid addiction from pain killers, benzos, even fentanyl. What are your thoughts on the government's response to this Kratom, and the political and social ramifications of illegalizing this Kratom? 

IMO I find it ridiculous the FDA and DEA are quick to try to illegalize this Kratom. Feels like big pharma is influencing the FDA and DEA to do this because Kratom has the potential to help those with opioid addiction...some caused by fentanyl, benzos, and other pills from the western mainstream medicine companies.

Edited by Danioover9000