Followers 0
Sabth

March | Pisces | 28 🌌♓

317 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sabth

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sabth

I tend to sleep until 12 pm because I don't know what to do with my life.  

Edited by Sabth

Edited by Sabth

There is no weird sounds tonight. First , I sleep with the lights on and the air conditioner on. And then I woke up at 3 AM , a little bit late. Not at 2 AM so I am not the first living being to be woken up in the middle of the night. (Unlike the night before. It felt like I am the only one awake). Then I heard the dogs barking. Now this time the dogs is awake. If you wait a little longer , you will hear the chickens somewhere far away. In a distance. 

3:49AM

I dreamed of....      I don't know.   Being like a Christian missionary riding on a bike on the road.  I was afraid.  .. it wasn't at all easy. And it seems like the people I'm with is those from my previous high school. And I saw a friend...  I'm afraid that she had felt bad with me because sometimes this year or last year, she came to my house at night, and I didn't see her. I was cleaning up my room and I want to take a shower before I met her. But we didn't meet that night. We're actually a neighbour and I was in a upper high school with her. That, I know. We live near. Of course , of course I want to meet her. It's not at all that I don't wanna see her. I just wasn't prepared tht night. 

But now I'm afraid that she had felt bad about me cuz I don't see her that night. When she came to my house. In my dream I saw her. With my other classmates. Idk. We are on the road riding a bicycle. (I am riding a bike there are many others who walk). And people like us. 

Idk.. idk what's up with this dream.. should I meet her? 

I'm afraid that I am not spending time with my family much. Things wouldn't be the same sometime , later. 

Can Korean skincare make my skin really good? I don't feel like so .  

I just feel like it. Or maybe I had to try it first and see. But I don't feel like it. 

..... I really have weird dreams these days. Not a good one. Just weird. And it's not even interesting. I wish my dreams would be revolving around heavens. 

I wish I can do something that adults can do. Idk. Something that will distinguish me from a child. Idk. I got a weird dream.  

It's 4:26AM right now. Idk. I got some weird dreams.   Now I am contemplating about it all. It was too realistic. And I'm not totally sleeping. But I'm dreaming. At times, I woke up. And the conversations that I had (in my dream) was so real. And the fear that I've felt. It was all too real. I also had a mix of a Chinese drama in my dream. The way it transitions. I don't know. We went out late at night, and it was scary. I don't know. And to get to the point where I'm back at home inside there are so many things happening outside. My sister and the baby is like a comforts waiting for us to be home

. Leaving the door unlocked. (I was running away from evils outside). It was too scary. It's a long journey. 

4:33AM

I went out with my brother and sister past midnight and the whole vibes outside was just creepy. I buy two ice cream . 

The stores are open but doesn't feel safe. 

Edited by Sabth

My face became really good when I'm using this skincare routine , but only when I'm using it. When I wash it off , it became back to normal. So idk. It keeps my skin really hydrated. But I don't know. Because when I'm not using it my face became normal. 

There is one more skincare that I hadn't buy. The glacier one. And with all these eight things my skin is already too hydrated. Idk if it's necessary to add another one. But that's the step in this routine. 

Making the best of my *small* *brother's* room...  

But now it's my room.  

I have asked my mom that I wanna change back to my original room but she said after my brother's reception in this state. That's going to be soon, but should I change my room? That's the real question. 

In that room, a few renovations should be done. For natural lightings. That's the only cons in that room. But I don't know. After the renovation everything are just , dislocated. (Not good). But idk. 

In that room , the wallpaper for a part of the wall would be $1020. 

Idk if I like my red room now or that, better.  

Edited by Sabth

I just bring reds to my room. A lot of my things are red. Idk. I didn't plan it.