Will

Uncovering Latent Hidden Beliefs

23 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Lady Peacock said:

Wow thanks for that very encouraging response. 

My weakness is that I DO beat myself up, even when I know I am doing it, sometimes this awareness is not enough to stop me from doing it.  How do I resolve that ? Haha

The reason I am beating myself up today is because I aim to wake up at 4-4.30 every morning for spiritual time I.e meditation and prayer. I started a pray and fast with my friend today. We prayed together at 5am and then I fell back to sleep and woke up 3 hours later. I've been in a bad mood ever since because I missed my personal spiritual time and my morning gym session. I feel like I can't stick to anything and am therefore a good for nothing person,  as I'm reading this I'm seeing that im being hard on myself, but knowing that isn't making me feel better...

Im stuck in a web. God damn it

Was watching this guy Sadhguru, Just liked his delivery. He makes complicated things seem soo simple.. 

After watching a couple of his vids I felt like i did not have to try and just had this ridiculous smile on my face all day.. :) 

something about his delivery which really appeals to me . Let me know what you think..

Indeed short and simple, it was powerful and just what I needed, thank you for posting 

8 minutes ago, Lady Peacock said:

Indeed short and simple, it was powerful and just what I needed, thank you for posting 

absolutley!! :) Smiling again.. its 11 o clock.