-
Content count
974 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Juan
-
@Leo Gura Idk if I should call it awakening but about 11 years ago, I was on my way to college on train and I saw my crush with her bf at the time. I said hi to them, but I completely accepted the fact that “yes, there she is with her bf, I should completely accept that and not do anything (like hit on her, etc.)”. When I completely surrender the fact and looked away, and this was before starting any psychedelic, you know when you do molly and see the colors bright af and you’re in awe, that happened. It lasted for about 5 min or less, I was arriving to my station and while I got out of the train the colors and all my senses felt as if I was on molly, gasping for air for what I was witnessing, feeling what I can said now it’s unconditional love and acceptance. It fade away and I was confused for a good ass minute what the fuck happened.
-
Good for you, more power to you. I can’t do that because I get a lot of clients via instagram. If I want to detox, I just delete the app, not the account or caught myself busy with the real world.
-
Nope, only on Puerto Rico! Come and visit sometime!
-
Grievous story and design is so cool, should’ve been at least in 2 movies. Would’ve been a Wrestlemania event with proper build up towards his fight with Kenobi, I just feel he was under utilized. Aight imma give it a shot
-
If they bring back to life General Grievous which is my favorite Star Wars character, I’ll forgive them lol
-
I’m not interested cuz since Clone Wars, we know he was still alive, I find that as lazy writing, it downplays the significance of his death scene on Ep1. As long it keeps selling merchandise, Disney won’t kill their characters lol. I heard good reviews and I might check it out but, I’m just tired, like Dragon Ball Z Super that keeps Frieza alive for no goddamn reason…
-
Criticizing the movies, it’s too bad it lost the og charm and hand crafted stuff. Some side projects had been able to pull up epic stuff and new ideas like Star Wars Vision, but the new movies seemed to be allergic to new and original shii. Nowadays they milk too much the old characters, we got a Maul series running. Just move on, I know it sells but, they’re too attached to the past cuz ofc it sells.
-
Can’t wait for this game, I’m a fan of the 64
-
This is my first souls game, I heard good reviews about it and I finally got it for switch 2. I’m right now on chapter 6, I understand now why many people LOVE this genre. It’s hard ok I knew that but the beauty of meeting an enemy and not just smash buttons like crazy, you gotta use your big brain, it’s like the sports fencing. It has some Bioshock vibes because of the oldschool environment, music and “steampunkness”, I’m loving it so far. Now I want to play previous souls games. Lies of P is not from FromSoftware but according to reviewers it nails the style and beyond, some say it’s better than dark souls. Once I finish I was gonna play Dark Souls Remastered but it’s the switch 1 version so it’s 30fps, I think for these type of games it’s necessary to be 60 because of how precise you have to be. Elden Ring will release this Friday so I might go straight to that. Once I get a more powerful console imma replay this game, it’s quite unique and beautiful, feels like art. The game is based of the novel of Pinocchio.
-
-
So this week I started my first job in the US at Ollie’s $12.50 part time, and I got the job right before an interview so idk if I should see it as a “sign”. That interview was at a call center called CBE companies and they’re offering me $15 full time + commissions. Since I’m bilingual they can pay me more like $16 I believe it was after training. The problem is, I kinda like the activity at Ollie’s, I move around here and there, so idk if I should let go the job (which could become a full time if I do a good job); to something where I’d be sitting 8 hours on a chair, looking at a screen and talking to people, but the pay would be double! I don’t know what should I do, my fear is to “fuck it up”, not liking the job or not be able to be sitting and looking to a screen for so long and then I’m back to looking new jobs. But the pay looks hella attractive so I could go back to live by myself (I’m living with my mom for now, originally I came to visit). My ideal position would be a full time at least $15 an hour or more, outside of that yea I have my life purpose but I need to “ground myself” with something basic first. Anyone can relate?
-
They’re perfect for my TikTok addiction lol
-
I disagree, he makes sure what he puts on his body is clean and “safe”, similar to Leo’s study with psychedelics, he has done stuff that almost no human has tried before. He has insights related to health (if you listen his interviews), yea he’s taking it to the extreme which I don’t agree, but he is trying to crack something that many of us I assume asked ourselves “can we REALLY become immortals?”, in the material sense ofc, I get Leo’s point and I’m on his side. I bet doctors have done some discoveries thanks to study on him. He has done mushrooms and 5-MeO DMT so he has some spiritual insights too and he is open if things don’t workout too. I get what Leo says about him but maybe some of you guys are being too hard on him.
-
Here’s one’s of my favorite dancers: I dance too but for myself. A cool active dance channel, very inspiring!: I suggest also study some dance battles:
-
I’ve been seen this pattern of people who has done some bad stuff (even allegedly) and they go full religious. Last time I saw for example Russel Brand was dealing with some allegations and now I see he is full on christianity. There is more examples from less know people that I doubt you guys know (singers, etc.) and same thing, some bad stuff seem to had happened and all of sudden, full on religious. Even on people that I know had some dark past, looks like religion is a way to hide from the truth and try to mask their lifestyle so they can make us think they’re on a good path now. Idk, it’s a subject I been wanting to express, maybe ya’ll know people like this.
-
Which month did you posted? I tried scrolling for a bit and no luck, sometimes you post multiple times a day, I guess a search bar for related subjects is pretty much needed.
-
Juan replied to Meeksauce's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Had you ever talked about reincarnation? Ok after death we go back to what we were before being born, then probably reborn as something we imagined yet again? -
Nah… a relationship based on ActualiMaxxing
-
For me it’s magic mushroom, I take a low dose and sit somewhere at the beach. There is other ways without psychedelic of course like meditation but psychedelics they force me to put awareness to the HERE NOW. It reminds me to not be too hard on myself and enjoy life. I can’t suggest psychedelics to anyone cuz idk people’s mental health record but if you are a well balanced human being then you can give it a go. Mix it with meditation and you’re good, more answers will come along the way.
-
Today, sad and melancholy Sketch:
-
Happens with my art too, the less ones I like people seem to like it a lot. The algorithm can be unpredictable.
-
Got it, well I cannot control that, if she wants to talk to guys or girls that’s her decision. I know what I bring to the table and whenever we are together we are gonna have a blast and a good time, that’s my focus at least. The more you accept her then she will trust you more right? Let’s turn the tables around, had you guys thought on somebody else while being on a relationship? (Let’s call it a “what if’s with X person”) I know I had but, I’m clear on my current goals so I just move on with life, I assume it’s the same for girls.
-
You don’t, why would you want to manipulate her? If you want someone loyal then you have to be it with yourself first. Having a Life Purpose, being funny and have your shit together is the ultimate attraction magnet.
-
Looksmaxxing? More like self-care and have good hygiene, no need to complicate things.
