-
Content count
974 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Juan
-
Last week I finished watching the 7 movies (I missed the last 3 for years so I did a marathon), and I hopped on the Legacy game and what a blast so far! I thought it would be an easy game for the fans but I was so wrong, the game has a lot of depth, I’m 10 hours in and without spoiling important details, the game friking keep adding new mechanics after such hours! And I’m 10% completing the game so it’s quite lengthy. I been doing a lot of side quests so sure you could’ve done it faster, but the side quests itself are fun too, many of them have a story (probably referencing the books/deep cuts). Story is unique, very different than the movies. Gameplay is quite fun, with a lot of spells that you don’t see in the movie and surprisingly challenging combat at times. You could say this is the GTA for Harry Potter, there is a lottt of stuff to do outside Hogwarts too. I haven’t finished the game of course but the game is giving me a good 9/10 so far, too early to conclude but that’s the vibes and fun degree I’m having. Only complaint so far is that it doesn’t have multiplayer. If you watched the movies then you’d be for a ride of nostalgia, if not it’s still a fun experience. The version I’m playing is Switch 2. Will keep it updated if anything on my score changes or extra thoughts.
-
If you watched the movies this is the ultimate fantasy aside from going to Disney. Azkaban and Half Blood Prince. I like the art direction of Azkaban, sadly it was too much pressure for the director to continue the other movies which I understand, I’ve done some production back in highschool. Half Blood Prince I see many fans not liking it but I like the chaos of the romance (which feels authentic to me) interrupting the seriousness of the movie. It’s a good tension breaker and if we keep in mind that they’re still in “high school”, makes perfect sense their reactions, it was hilarious for me. What about you?
-
Since a kid I thought some people were addicted to this, it’s like a drug , they enjoy the jump scares lol.
-
Not my genre but, if I enjoyed one, I liked It (2017). A monster that attacks you based on what you’re afraid of is a cool idea.
-
Like they mentioned on the video, instead let’s said of finishing the game by blocking the opponent’s play, his goal was to use all his letters so he ended up with more points. His goal is not just to checkmate you but to use all his pieces/letters, creating scenarios for words that most people don’t even know.
-
For me nowadays is kinda is unless you both truly needed a break. Cuz what if you see them again on the streets? You gonna look away and run? Lol. The relationship didn’t ended in a bad note or the relationship wasn’t that bad, it just didn’t work out as expected. Do as you please but I think the real mature approach for me now is to just accept it. I’ve seen some of my exes around and it feels awkward to ignore them and having them blocked. Now I said hi to them and ask how they’re doing, respecting our new boundaries ofc. Then there is no need for blocking imo, maybe for the break sake. I unblock whenever I feel ready.
-
@Leo Gura 4, it has a classic, elegant look that's easy to read and gives quotes a thoughtful, literary feel. Another way to choose cuz it’s so many, put 2 options to fight each other and choose the better one till you have 1 option.
-
In my early 20s I used to be like that, blocking my exes. But one ex made me deeply question my beliefs on the matter and asked me “what for? really”, simple question but I sit with it for a bit and concluded that there is not need to block anyone unless it’s breaking my boundaries. Like nudes and shii? Yea man, I clean my house completely so the next new person doesn’t have to presume anything. But also for BOTH of your healing process, I don’t want to make her/his healing process a nightmare by me coming back. No need to look at old pics with her/him, my phone basically becomes a new one lol, fresh start, gotta move on.
-
What do you guys think? Does it convince you to get a Switch 2? I think this is the prettiest and most detailed Nintendo game yet. You can see it pushes what the console can do. My only critique as an artist (I do 3D too), is the use of fogs. It fits the environment yes but sometimes I think it’s over used, maybe it’s a distraction so you can’t notice the environment details loading.
-
Do it! If you ever play Mario Kart World lmk
-
What costume would it be this year? 🤔
-
I think there are levels, I got to a point where physically I was here but mentally elsewhere. I did DMT smoked once and it worsened the symptoms by idk how much percentage but it got to a point where the stress levels was making me lose some hair, yea, was that extreme. Thankfully my ayahuasca journey has helped me enormously.
-
That’d be cool
-
Many Switch 1 games are getting Switch 2 editions. Breath and Tears are 60 fps (some games run even 120fps like Metroid Prime 4), higher resolution, faster load times, etc. Game chat is a big deal if you play with friends, thankfully I waited enough years for this lol.
-
Everything new based on the trailer:
-
I played the demo for 3 on Switch 2 and I felt it was too repetitive. I think Final Fantasy Remake (also for the Switch 2), polishes enough that mechanic and feels matured.
-
Check out Fez, very creative This one I played this year, more artsy and relaxing
-
I summon reverse UNO card!
-
-
I didn’t gave this one a shot, I saw the time moving below and it felt like a turn off, not the way I play, under pressure.
-
It’s my least favorite Zelda but was still a fine/ok experience. The ONLY, but ONLY reason worth playing this game is because of this fight and music:
-
I haven’t finished Breath of the Wild, got side tracked by Elden Ring for the Switch 2 (plays beautifully even if it’s around 30fps) and Lies of P (which I like even more).
-
Wind Waker is my favorite zelda game but it’s because of bias. It was my first Zelda and I lived in the Caribbean so I enjoyed go to the beach whenever I could, it’s just vibes.
-
Yes, I haven’t played videogames since the Wii era so now that I travel a bit more, Switch 2 is da bomb for travel. Switch 1 I never been a fan of their graphics so I skip it, there is many other heavy hitters already on Switch 2, you might love Pokemon Pokopia if you like the franchise and a good cozy game. Some remakes ARE VERY MUCH NEEDED for the modern players taste buds (because they have outdated or bad controls). I never got into the OG Star Fox but now I did with the remake. With Ocarina they modernized a lot of things like selecting items without pausing the game, Link can jump with a button now so they might add some verticality to the game, he can dash now so no more rolling around, no loading screens when you enter a store, etc. The last time they remake Ocarina was for the 3Ds, do you think nowadays players are gonna be attracted to that? Don’t think so, and that is more a 1 to 1 compared to this. *Laughs in Twilight Princess* jk But kinda true cuz that game attempted realism. This is still a style imo, just realistic with a touch of cartoony and seems to be made outta Unreal Engine 5. This is not normal for Nintendo so I’m happy they’re testing the waters for this and Star Fox remake.
