Salvijus

Member
  • Content count

    8,601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Salvijus

  1. Hi been itching to post something about this thing for a long time now so here it goes @Leo Gura have you considered that it could be a psychological thing? A toxic mind can seriously poison the body and health. Vitamin deficianty are peanuts compared to what anger or stress can do to health. My personal experience showed me that spending over a year on this forum arguing about things caused immense damage to my health. Every organ started to give me trouble. My ayurveda doc sayed this is probably psychosomatic so I did a vipassana retreat and just layed low from posting anything on the forum and meditated a lot and what I experienced was huge releases like knots of blocked prana in my stomach and abdoman area being released over and over. And over a year my health became much much better. I still get those prana releases like bubbles going up even now in my stomach. This wounds don't heal as fast as I thought. So, This period of being angry and then meditating gave me a first hand experience of what anger can do to health. It seems like a small and insignificant thing to get angry once in a while but when you do it for a year everyday, rambling in your own mind about how someone is wrong and you are right, this can easily cause any number of problems over years. And for what is worth, purifying the mind is always good for health, for everybody this is true. Even if your health problem is not psychosomatic, purifying the mind is still very helpful in many ways. Cheers! Good luck and hope you find your solution https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0nIG8yZG8
  2. Suriya kriya is my favorite, feels very good to do it in the morning at least one cycle I always do. It makes the day go much better. There are many exciting benefits to that practice. One of the most noticable are probably the mental and psychological benefits that come with it. I saw a huge difference in my mental state even after the first time of doing the practice Yogasanas are very powerful if you're interested in having powerful energy states and consciousness. When I first started to do yogasanas the energy of some asanas were so intense that it would produce hot heat on my forehead and make my body tremble with energy until the energy system strenghtened and learned to hold that much energy. Yogasanas can be a brutal practice in the beginning. I would recommend suriya kriya and shambhavi mahamudra as the most essential practices to experience. Shambhavi mahamudra especially actually. Good luck
  3. Buddhism says all your life is your karma. Karma means it's your creation. When Leo says that everything is imagination, it's exacly the same thing that yoga and buddhism say when they say your life is 100% your karma or your making. (Same as your imagination) So it seems they do have the same insights that you speak about. Just some thoughts I wanted to add to this topic Cheers, good luck
  4. @Member yeah what you've sayed sounds about right. I guess there are more than one way of doing this. Creating another vehicle is how Mantak Chia does and teach.
  5. I saw many people with zero meditation experience to go through vipassana retreat. You can do it, everyone can. It looks like a lot but it's easier than it sounds because the place is very supportive and charged with a lot of positive energy. I'm not saying it will be easy, you'll have to struggle of cource but you can definatly do it. It would be very good for you and your growth.
  6. What you call as consciousness is the feeling I Am. This feeling I Am you can seperate from the body and move it around. Right now everywhere you body moves your sense I Am moves with it. But there is a way to move the sense I Am without moving the body. For this you need to build an energy vehicle where you can transport your consciousness/sense I Am into it. It takes a lot of energy/kriya practice to build such an veichle. Then you can transport the sense I Am in this vehicle, sometimes also called an astral body and move about in the cosmos and different astral realms. People who can teach you these practices and how to achieve such things are esoteric paths usually, particulary Mantak Chia is teaching these techniques openly to everyone. And I think Kabbalah speaks of this also, it's a Christian version of the same thing. Tau Malachi a christian mystic that I know who can teach you this. He calls it transferance of consciousness and conscious death. Sadhguru also teaches this in his advanced programs indirectly. But this is not the highest goal. There is something beyond the I Am sense that is Absolute and is aware of the sense I Am. Transferace of consciousness is still just a spiritual entertainment only and not freedom.
  7. I'm happy you found benefit from these things I think some people are greateful for coffee also. They say they can't live without it. Still I think it's fool's gold in the end. Is it a reliable solution to your problems? That's the real question. And the answer seems to be no in most cases. I can't imagine a guru saying to reach true happyness just consume antidepressants or smoke weed everyday until it becomes permenant. Afterall it works way faster than meditation. Why waste time with years of meditation when it takes only 1hit of weed.
  8. Letting go of believes is quite an achievement id say @Javfly33 makes sense
  9. @Javfly33 a glimpse of truth doesn't make you free from suffering. Unless you achieve mahasamadhi and leave your body in that state of consciousness. Maybe that would work. Maybe.
  10. Would you use chemicals such as dopamine or serotonine, anti-depressants, weed etc. to achieve permenant everlasting peace and happyness? Would that be even possible?
  11. Super duper. Great practice. The ingenuity of it is overhelming, but I'm not doing it for health reasons. Yet what I learned from it I still continue to benefit from it in my life. A strange considience is that today was the first time I tried to do shambhavi and chalana kriya again. Was mindblown by it. Somehow I got better at it and went deeper then before without practicing. @Waken have you done some isha programs?
  12. @Chi_ how you've been? how was your stay at isha? long time no see Since this topic is about inner engineering I can post this nice video about shambhavi mahamududra practice for others
  13. @Nak Khid why do you ask if you already know the answer? Yes, love is the consiquence of acceptence. It's a consiquence of braking your boundaries of individuality and becoming all inclusive.
  14. Hey <3 @Aaron p I was trying to make a point actually about leo dissmising budhha in previous comment but whatev, it dosnt matter really.
  15. This sounds all nice and good but isnt this just basic nonduality 101? I mean everything is an illusion is not a new teaching, it's pretty basic stuff. It's as old as spirituality. I doubt budhha was not aware of this. Also I have a question, why are you not aware of the things that these great masters talk about like other realms, angels, demons, disembodied beings, celestial beings, different universes, different dimensions, past lives etc many more things that they speak of like 84th universe. Why are you not become aware of any of these things in your trips? Because if your awareness really is higher in those states, you'd have to be able to be aware of these things effortlessly. It's only natural that a Phd student would understand everything that bachelor student knows and much more. But it doesn't seem to be the case here. Why is that?
  16. Powerful todays's discourse on sadhguru's spiritual path. Worth a watch.
  17. Mahasamadhi is state beyond a certain intensity, where energies become so intense that body cannot hold it anymore and you leaves the body. Lets say this is the highest state you can go. And milions of enlightened beings have achived mahasamadhi without any help of substance. That would mean that they achived higher peaks of consciousness than you describe in your 5meo trips because you still haven't seen mahasamadhi state.l to report about it. Wouldn't this be a logical way of putting things? This is why 99% of people when become enlightened leave their body, sadhguru is one of those 1%. Wouldn't that make him more enlightened then your peak states of 5meo? I'm just talking sense here. I don't know what you've experienced to make such controvertial statements. But it doesn't add up a little bit. @Leo Gura
  18. No, you have to register by sending email to them. I wrote them today, they didn't reply yet.
  19. Mantak Chia is going to do a guided meditation and transmition through zoom this month to whomever joins it.
  20. 32.20 @pluto Do you know how to remove them?