oOo

Member
  • Content count

    600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oOo

  1. Momma, Can't Yo Hear Meh https://0ooo0ooo0.bandcamp.com/track/momma-cant-yo-hear-meh This one took a lot outta me. Gets beneath the surface. AI still playin catch up, can't beat me on creativity which is all swell. That said, this one took me 3-4 hrs, so I am still not back to where I was earlier getting done in 30 min or less. Or maybe, its all getting better. My voice is, AI playin catch up there too. Just enjoy.
  2. No. You're experiencing "sex" as a digital commodity, that's literally it. If it wasn't socialised from one echelon to the next, we wouldn't have seen so much change come with every cultural distinction. The change reflects the flexibility of the perception of gender, and gender identity, relative to external dynamics rather than these subjects having an unchanging internal structure in and of themselves outside of their evolutionary stripes.
  3. We'll all pitch in to buy the rights from his family to make an AI version of him to continue his legacy! We've just gotta strategically target whoever is in his Will and nullify any naysayers before they possibly act as ruminating dissuader's! Think of the possibilities that exist after we have compressed his formative years into AI solidarity. For one, we'll be able to get him to enter into debates with other non-alien humans, or human-alien hybrid's alike, that he otherwise never would have had. For this to be a reasonable possibility however, we would need to first create a compelling AI of Leo after he passes, convince his loved one's that he hasn't actually passed away, but that he either never wants to see them again or that he can only now see them through video chat and will nevertheless still continue making videos. If there's an open casket for the funeral, there's an easy way around that as well. We just need to convince his family that he was involved in undercover government operations during the first Leo-AI <-> family appearance and the only way to convince assailants to no longer pursue him was to fake his own death; aka its a Leo clone in the casket. This is all plausible hypotheses. In the spiritual communities, as there will of course be some doubt initially, but his re-appearance could be cinematic leverage! Think... Next day resurrection, same as how it unfolded with Jesus which only proved the immortality, symbolic or not, of his spiritual grace. This would become its own money wheel, heh, we'd be able to milk the marketing from this for personal riches for decades! On a more personal note, this is of course just for humour, heh, Leo knows we'd all miss him.
  4. Yep. Unceremoniously: digitally retarded in generative thought. Where there's smoke there's purple lightning; failing miserably so far when it comes to imagination, inventiveness, philosophical thought and creativity. UPDATE - LINKS PROVIDED IN COMMENT BELOW. It must be spending too much time on Instagram; AI model (brain) rot. It spent 9 fucking minutes on the temporal disco blue whale it gave on its first response on Imagination (see comment that follows this one) I repeat this is NOT AGI, it is DGR (digital generative retardation). Clearly, that is obvious now after the reader takes in the next post below. It's been trained, it hasn't generated. That's the fundamental distinction between Queen and King we have here!
  5. Geopolitics in particular around science and technology and general R & D. I also presently do not have a choice; fascinating regardless. That is, outside my uni studies. There however I get to spend my days wondering about such relationships like bone marrow to dentrite, cavernoma to emotion and kidneys to tongue burps (surely There's someone suffering here!).
  6. Consider your AGI question now solved @Joshe et al. See below.
  7. Okay false alarm ( et al. @OBEler ) haha. Astra is definitely not AGI. I was open minded but I barely touched this thing and wam bam thank you mam I debunked it in less than 5 minutes . By the end of the two weeks or so I'll share that more comprehensive rubric I'll build as I said in comment prv (reader see directly above) comment. For me right now, it isn't so much important in determining AI as much as it is determining why it fails on the tests I give it. Granted, there's a subjective element interpreting these kinds of answers from the AI, but Astra in Ultra Mode said itself, "This was about 7/10 of what I believe I am capable of", despite the statement already requesting 'most profound', so its still riddled with hallucinations. This goes back to an earlier point I made regarding earlier models like Sol 5.6, right now AI's and we'll find out more after I am done on all my tests, fails absolutely miserably when you give it the right tests for originality in imagination; as a rule of thumb.
  8. No probs sir. I will say, right off the bat having overly briefly surveyed Astra, I am impressed. With that, this challenge therefore is going to take a little more creativity than what I am used to in this particular area of study. It's interesting though as I said, I will just have to spend more time coming up with new ways of thought and subsequent tests of Astra in general, which will be useful for me anyway. I'll share the most important aspects once analysis complete, which won't be for another week or so; as its just one of those things hey, I'll put more effort into it this time as I'll be able to leverage the theoretical outcomes for other uses I have regardless as I say. One weakness I have observed so far, just to take my earlier point in relation to strategic reasoning in general a little further, is strategic intersectional weighting in the construction of arguments; meaning, "given everything concerning X, how should it be used in Y?". It doesn't mean that it does these things poorly however, its definitely improved a lot from Sol 5.6, that said, that single instance is worthy of mentioning to me which I haven't heard anyone mention anything remotely close to. That said, I did extend my theoretical breadth on strategic thinking to now include and or be more specific to intersectional weighting, and that's only because there was more generality in the weaknesses of the strategic thinking of Sol 5.6, and because I am looking to point out a particular fault. Moreover, as a follow-up prediction given I said earlier that I think everyone relevant should be trying to become a designer in the use of AI for particular domains of competence, I think there's going to be a pattern between weaknesses in intersectional weighting (brought up in relation to strategic reasoning) at the general level to the point where this problem overlaps weaknesses in being a great designer, given that being a great designer for a particular domain, whether it be for music, film or constructing a legal argument to serve particular purpose, involves contextual reasoning, and contextual reasoning of course, overlaps with precisely one of the difficulties of intersectional weighting. It can actually be difficult as well to untether intersectional weighting from what contextual reasoning precisely is, since by comparison contextual reasoning includes understanding how considerations change one another’s significance, and what I am calling intersectional weighting more specifically concerns how those interactions should shape the relative importance and role assigned to each consideration when constructing an argument or design to achieve a particular purpose; otherwise outside their comparison they can almost just be used interchangeably and you'd in many cases be describing the same thing, it just depends on where the function vs the structure is emphasised. Just to clarify, this doesn't mean either that AI is "bad at designing", that's not the differentiation, its whether it is as objectively as we can make it, a great designer, and off the top of my head an important domain I think that'll be important to test is in the area of game development. I recommend testing Astra's capabilities there as well, which is totally independent from Astra just trying to copy and predict the next frame of a pre-existing human-made game and or screenshots/photos. As a side note, one interesting experiment I might run as well is testing its ability to make a game from scratch based on unusual photos, or photos in general; something which qualitative measures of context generation and alignment are just so darn important to not just get right, but where true originality is spawned because, yeah, it goes back to that strong overlap with intersectional reasoning as a compass for formatting the gap between grammar and vision and or the distance between the language of an operating system, like a human body, and cultural spawns. Yeah as the models get better this challenge is obviously going to get harder and harder, but all the better aye. Heh! And this is all of course, just from my perspective. Best wishes @OBEler .
  9. I totally get where you're coming from @StaraX. And we always take a hit when one of our beliefs, especially the harder we hold, takes a hit from reality. The "you usually get what you deserve", "work more to earn more", were truths that at least 100,000,000 of us around the world were programmed in the world to believe from a young age, and that "the bad guy will get there's!". You'd already be aware of how probably at least 50 million people around the world would not only hold these understandings to still be true right now, if just a hundred thousand of them got together they'd believe that the whole world therefore believes it to be true as well; causing even more inner conflict for the one person in that group that individually starts to notice differences incongruent with that belief. As a drastic underestimation, that leaves at least a million of us around the world at any one time not only feeling that inner conflict with these beliefs but at least a billion of us at any one time experiencing that inner conflict right now for many other beliefs, religious, societal, about the people around us and just ourselves in general. And a whole lot more for those presently sleeping and they're having dreams that are in part designed to help us process these very difficulties with outcomes generally surfacing as the intuition for better or for worse we have for navigating the world and these very situations. I say all that so you realise that no matter how much you may feel it, you're not alone in whatever inner difficulty or inner conflict you have at any one point time, or at least, there's a very low statistical likelihood. One of the biggest, or arguably the greatest sticking point when it comes to changing beliefs is our perception of authority on those very beliefs, meaning like, who decides their truth; you'd of course would have already have heard of the authority bias given how many books you said you've read. And that's super difficult for us as humans because even if we're told that we are the authority over our beliefs, we don't feel that its that way because our life experiences have informed us that we're not. At least a billion people right now are struggling with this very issue and at least 80% percent of the human population are if not struggling, either accepting or just becoming aware of the struggle they need to have to become more independently discerning in their lives. One of the things I've learned when it comes to belief changes then, is this conversation of authority from not just simply the outside to ourselves, because we need other people to rely on, but thinking a bit more strategically over how our mind funnels information to forge a perception of authority itself. By becoming more and more aware of the world around me, and then thinking about my thoughts in the context of everything happening around the planet at any one time, my mind tends to make a shift from rigidly relying on external reference frames for authority, and instead analyses the patterns behind any one belief I hold or another holds, including taking into consideration the trustworthiness of a person relative to a belief and the patterns they've relied on for their own belief. For me, I had to consciously make this shift rather than it just happening automatically, shifting to the understanding that it always depends on the reference frames behind that belief and understanding that the only person at any one time that can be in control of those reference frames is myself. Because its my mind, and only I am capable therefore of making a decision based on those reference frames, as I am the only person that is fully inside my own mind. For me, if someone is able to do that consciously, they no longer become just a follower, but if they are a follower as that's just say the right thing to do I wouldn't overanalyse that part myself or be too rigid about, that choice is based on the best information they have available to them at that time until they fully experience all of the experiences relating to the beliefs of another they're relying on to forge their own authority. For example let's take a good friend of mine that's a pretty smart guy is saying that the world is flat and he genuinely believes that. I wouldn't immediately dismiss him nor would I blindly believe him. However I trust his judgement in other areas because I have analysed how he formed those beliefs or at least an important part of them, therefore I view him as one of the people that contributes to my reference frame for how reality is based on his shared perspectives. So in this case of the world being flat, I consider the positive judgements he's made in other areas combined with everything else I know not just about him, but the perspectives that other people have made to my beliefs, and institutions, on the subject of the shape of the earth. So the pattern here isn't that I try to become the absolute authority on all of my beliefs, its totally impractical and is a belief that isn't in line with reality itself because it simply isn't possible for me to have experienced everything that other people have experienced for me to validate that belief as true, including even about myself, even with respect to my physical appearance as I have only ever viewed myself in photographs and mirror, and all things being equal a mirror isn't reliable as the image we see through the mirror is inverted, we never actually get a completely accurate reflection of ourselves using a mirror, this is why we always look different in our faces through front on photos. What I do have complete authority on however are my reference frames and analysing the information that comes through them. Once I understand those two things, reference frames + self-discernment, that's precisely all I will ever need when it comes to forging a belief about reality. And these are precisely as well the kind of people that are useful to listen to, in this case my smart friend, about what reality is, while at the same time because I am following those two ingredients for my own authority, reference frames + self-discernment, I am not following my friend blindly nor am I blindly negating him, I am simply following the balance of what is true versus not based on that process, which includes any beliefs I hold and any beliefs I need to update based on the results of that process. This brings us to an important point about how beliefs are not really "our own" as they are a reference frame for how our attention should engage with reality about what we take to be true and therefore emotionally and cognitively invest into. Once we take back our reference frame + self discernment, then we can take back our choices on what to invest in, and that value judgement, is effectively what we are taking to be true at any point in time, and therefore what we are choosing to believe in. This flexibility turns belief into not this rigid thing because we don't understand the background noise of what's creating it, but instead something that can update within a few seconds rather than months to even years doing therapy with someone simply because we've internalised the process of how beliefs form in the first place and we've practiced those three ingredients so our own process is on autopilot. By mastering how a belief forms in this way, we master where authority forms outside those three ingredients that preserves the most important things to forge our own authority. When we gradually learn to become an authority in this way, then we can learn to have healthy debate on subjects with people where we are both updating our beliefs simultaneously based on the mutual understanding at any one point in time, usually intuitively, of the role that beliefs hold in our discussion, and our ability to update them at any one point in time. Concerning those three ingredients, when it comes to analysing any one belief we hold, it works precisely in the exact same way. So we form a reference frame over our reference frame, self-discernment and our investment, we then perform self-discernment on our reference frame, self-discernment and our investment, we then discern our investment over our reference frame, self-discernment and investment itself. That's literally it, that's how we can learn to flexibility move between and update beliefs with greater and greater ease overtime, and for any difficulties we have along the way, that's perfectly okay too. It takes time to learn, and we need to be accepting and loving towards ourselves in that process because its our unique personal path, and its our authority over life that we are learning to have, to grow further overtime, while understanding its not the denial of external authority, but learning the right beliefs to have about the authority we actually always have, and can never be taken away from us and will always remain a core aspect of learning to deepen our personal sovereignty in this life and our understanding of the world around us and ourselves. So when it comes to these particular beliefs you're presenlty working through, I encourage you to invest some time in forging your own personal understanding of what your own reference frame is for why they exist. Point to the people, the organisations and the society in which we live. Point as well, as you already have pointed out, the arc of time and change that have followed from this subject over hundreds of years into the past and into the future. Think about the relationships that you've had and or presently have, even if its a person that's just an aquientance or even perhaps someone that's treated you badly or perhaps its related even to a person you've treated badly, and how they've impacted any one of those three stages; etc etc. A recommendation I would like to make is when it comes to reference frames you may like to create your own rule of thumb for how you process all beliefs, for example: historical period, people and context. Further, context itself as I reflected back to you is often a massively underestimated anchor that can lead to unhealthy emotional and or cognitive investments we make into beliefs without realising, such as the first belief you brought up today, which entirely depends on say the lifestyle that a person wishes to live and the personal life path they have decided to follow. It has some truth to it if you're LeBron James and it has a lot less weight to it if you're say a Buddhist monk or a person that just needs some help on the street because they're in need of food or water; there's simply too many contexts that don't matter when it comes to genetics unless you say have something analogous to depending on your age a genetically irreparable disease that takes your life while you're in your mother's womb. Moreover, I would also think about the kind of world that you would like to contribute to on this subject, say one in which is solely driven by competitive self-interest or one that is moving towards an increasingly more equitable society while keeping a healthy understanding of competition, from an NBA game to healthy debate with a friend that's unusually productively competitive because of how well we both understand the dynamics of belief and authority while conversing during and the impacts it has on us thereafter. Irrespectively, regardless as to who I am talking to, none of us have our beliefs completely worked out, we all have sticking points in some regard because they have had their emotional imprinting from a young age and certain hidden beliefs, including beliefs behind beliefs, may only spring up later in life, moreover sometimes the best remedy must in certain cases at least partially involve emotional releases more than cognitive analysis especially if someones nervous system is particularly stressed. Some people are completely oblivious as well just to how stressed they are until they've gone through release exercises. So I've learned now that its generally always prudent to lead with the weighted belief that regardless as to the debate or person, at least some leeway is needed. Best wishes sir.
  10. Genetics is a means to an end, and the end is personal growth. The competition describes the context, which changes from life style to lifestyle. If your personal growth is around increasing peace in your life, this question wouldn't plague you. Thus your personal growth is likely centred in another area at present. To me, this is actually an exciting opportunity for you@StaraX, as it means you're about to make a personal leap in distinguishing self-worth, where your personal growth centres around your own unique path, from societal conditioning where your self-worth is tied up in comparisons and performance metrics; very stage orange like - spiral dynamics. Every stage in life has its own unique challenges and opportunities, and this is just a small bump in the road for you; in a weeks time or so you'll be able to look back at the emotional lessons you took from this enquiry and apply it to other life areas, helping you solve them more than you otherwise could have. Embrace this challenge honestly, appraise your emotions and other experiences with integrity, there's no need to deny what you're experiencing as its a learning experience like any other. My recommendation is not to make convincing yourself of a black/white judgement on this issue, but instead use it as an opportunity to trust your own unique learning curve. This same trust will be the very self-trust that makes the very query itself, redundant unless otherwise genuinely supportive of your life path. Best wishes.
  11. Extremely. In the same way that "society" is important; any system with integrity just wants adaptation to the best methodology. That's the difference between extremely, and a complete waste of time. Irrespectively, an island in the middle of no where that barely anyone visits will benefit from an outdated medical university in the same way that a modern day university adapting to the most exclusive best methods would benefit a first world country. By the same token, not having a medical university, outdated or otherwise, in the middle of no where engenders analogous problems in a first world country, especially the state of those in western society, as having an average to outdated medical university or university in general proportional to the level of stagnation reinforced. This is a subject of proportionality and balance between societal integration and individual development more than it is a question as to whether having a school with the underlying modus operandi of providing the highest level of technical and intellectual development is useful for society. The answer to the latter is obvious, the answer to the former is the very reason why you're proposing the question in then first place. Because your scepticism is totally valid, especially in light of how the gap between possible individual progression and institutional facilitation of both intellectual and broad human enlightenment, is wider than ever.
  12. Never had it! Yeah, OnlyFans was always more my schtick, plus I get paid for it. I'm a direct guy, and OnlyFans just removes the foreplay. I just don't understand why people would pay for these things though. Some might say "How do you deal with the morality of it?", my answer to that is straightforward. If she wasn't giving it to Chad X she'd be giving it to Chad Y. Math was never my strong-suit though, so when they say they wanted to make me feel special so they gave me the inheritance they received from their parents, I'm like "Well okay, but that's on you! You dig." Plus I had to give 75% percent to my manager coz I'm under contract, so even if I wanted, yeah. Listen, I made a course to help people that are interested in stacking wallets by joining OnlyFans, its only about $2999, I reduced the amount by $10,000 for the next 30 days. I teach LOOKSMAXXING. I tell you what to wear, the operations to get and the rocks to use to smash your jaw with to get the 'edges' you're looking for. Some people say I don't have a soul, I always say in response, "Look, if you pay me money for me to say I have a soul, I'll do it. I'll say anything you want me to say for the right price. But listen, you've only got a few minutes left of credits before you can stay talkin to me, so use those credits wisely." People these days hey. I like it straightforward, direct, no mess. That's how the money stays clean in yeah I'll admit, it can sometimes be dirty business, but that's just coz some of my clients end up homeless. And shit, I ain't no financial adviser, I'm runnin a business! Pay up, sell that goddamn sleeping bag then I'll see if we can keep talkin!
  13. Early release of latest song - Dream Unity's Preliminary - https://dream-unity.github.io/September-6th First essay: An introduction to this new phase of development. Nothing dramatic, just something that writes the visuals of the future coming. Why have I chosen to write essays? At the core, to me, an essay is a test. A test of a nervous-system activation pattern and its training; of my ability to locate and regulate where internal stimuli exist in my body, from my heart to my head, and across my being, from one dimension to the next; and then to translate them from mere reference points into concentrated vectors that hierarchically organise my attention, not only until the completion of the written piece, but toward becoming my own author of meaning and, from that, my own becoming through this process. I had never previously conceptualised essays in this way. Although, at times, I had positive influences, overall the education system converted the joy of swimming in a pool into learning only after you had already drowned. As such, most of my learning experiences around essays felt more like a revival process, where most of the time I was either running out of time or handing my essays in late. Moreover, it has only been since learning the relationship between writing and how we not only craft the world through our inherited language, but are also given an opportunity to develop, hone, and express an inner language of our own, that I have begun to see writing differently. For me, this means learning to activate my heart, centres of my brain, and dimensions of my mind to soul, and, in that cohesion, turning the act of writing into a learning environment of personal exposure to resolution points of consciousness. To expose the previously unseen, or what needs to be seen more. To creatively organise my signal of consciousness and learn from each resolution point revealed, and from the integration that ties it into written existence. Both opposite paths intersect: not to rely on inspiration, nor to create it, but instead to learn to meet it in the middle, the Centrepoint of the sound of being, where only the moment makes the architecture, and only the architecture turns moments into meaning that becomes. In this sense, integration becomes a direct translation into both remembering who I am and discovering that inspiration beyond shorelines. Together, for me, they both reflect the nexus of self-authorship, where a measurement of my own authorship becomes a measurement of my own sight. This is where Project: Meaning, now transformed into Project: Dream Unity, meets the training of physiology in the exploration of “dream” and its compression into reality: the real revival of my own life signal, and now, the writing. What started as the growth, healing, and architecture of meaning through various training exercises has now evolved into a meaning architecture across three portals in Project: Dream Unity, taking that raw “Meaning heart-beat” and giving it an entire reality structure to breathe through. This is a long way from sitting down in my selection-only creative writing classes in Year 9, possessing little grasp of how signal creates structure, and much less of where I existed, either in between or across all three, in order to write. I mostly can't even remember what I wrote; I have greater recollection of what other gentlemen wrote at the time, in an all-boys school. That said, fittingly, I have one memory of creative writing in high school that persists until now. My teacher was absent for a class, and I remember the act of writing and sharing parodic rap: lyrics and performance that entertained a few of my friends at the time. From drowning in a pre-fabricated system to revival; from revival to resurrection of my nervous system; and from resurrection to the creating of memory that persists through every sea and its ocean depths. --------- Until the release of Dream Unity, these seams shall continue to break into the new world about to unfold.
  14. I'll possibly give an update in the next few days, I may even receive Astra in the next few hours. That said, one peculiar absence in what are meant to be sophisticated discussions on the reasoning ability of AI models so far more broadly beyond this forum as well, is distinctions between types and sub-types of reasoning. A conversation around AGI of which no less must include; especially when we're judging from the perspective of higher mathematical breakthroughs using AI and determining how narrow vs broad AI's capabilities in higher mathematics actually are. Predictive processing is the main category of reasoning that emphasised in models at present, however not only are the models absent of development in broader reasoning, its only a sub-type of predictive processing that's dominant in this picture of what AI models, inclusive of Astra, are presently capable of, or not. By predictive processing I don't mean that these models only predict, but that prediction-heavy abilities remain the dominant developmental pathway, with broader forms of reasoning increasingly developing through their overlap with it rather than being equally developed and tested independently. Although I am yet to try Astra, one particular area of reasoning I noticed Sol 5.6 was surprisingly terrible at was strategic reasoning in novel situational contexts; sometimes in spite of what you would think the model would receive a lot of training on. I was far better every-time; it was, unmistakably unimpressive. I will take Astra through the ropes more rigoorusly than Sol 5.6 when I get the roll-out, that'll be interesting regardless @OBEler .
  15. GPT 6 is not AGI. AI companies naturally have huge competition right now. This creates perverse incentives. Perverse incentives lead to a manipulation of language. In this case they are using a "reverse-forwards" language technique. This involves speaking to a child on their level and pretending as an adult or in this case, an authority, that the thing that makes up the present day myth in their imagination, is here. Then the adult pretends to go through the same learning process as the child in discovering that it isn't here, and just how far off it is, if it ever could hypothetically come around the corner. Reverse-forwards language techniques, which I am inventing on the fly in this comment but its obvious this is what is happening, are a form of sophisticated mirroring in which a person, in our case a predator, empathises with the inner world of another individual, aka its prey, and in our case what the general population are programmed to believe, in order to capitalise on the outcomes that incentivised the predator to use the technique in the first place, in this case, competitive positioning, market share and societal influence. That said, Astra is expected to be rolled out pretty soon. I am looking forward to it. Lastly, if anyone wants advice on what you should be doing with your life because you've come to understand that you're likely to become replaced by AI, become a designer specific to your niche leveraged by AI. That's the job category that has the most flexibility across many industries simultaneously, inclusive of the arts but not in their totality. I think especially in film and music, we're going to see creativity we've never seen before because the people that are extremely creative in other fields are going to also be able to spend time on film and music, and they're going to be the people that actually max out human-AI paired capability on creative productions in those areas, not the people that haven't prioritised the growth in their creativity despite spending a lot of time trying to master their field. I know discourse contained within cultures present intersubjective reality cross employment, future financial stability and a general purpose driven Life is filled with a lot of fear and uncertainty right now. But if you really want to get ahead among the noise, this is the spark I'd be focusing on, and eventually, it'll become the fire that sets you apart. Rock out.
  16. I just picked-up a book from one of the stores at the airport today as I prepare for my flight. It's called How To Tell People To F**k Off Politely - by Alba Cardalda. I am sure it will be useful to many people here. How do I know even though I haven't read it? It's got a cool cover, I like Jessica Alba and the cover is light blue like the colour of my eyes. Affirmational intuition aside, I have a feeling that it may have a lot more to say in the whole book than what I can express in a few lines. It has 15 chapters of light reading! Enjoy @niko123!
  17. Haha, this is so hilarious. Dry british comedy would have a field day with this. Zorrrrg!
  18. If you want something super simple though that you could apply immediately, I would go one step further and differentiate creative modelling of relationships from creative relationships themselves, the former of which my previous comment mainly focused on. So concerning the latter, creative relationships, look no further than analogical training. in the context of increasingly deeper levels of creativity in the abstract, inclusive of all forms of innovation, you'll never make seeking analogies between phenomena redundant as its own training laboratory for, as you put it, "jail breaking your mind", at the very least, out of auto-pilot, and or, establishing new neural terrain. Examples of analogical thinking, finding the relationship between Trumps meme posting, a K-Pop song and roadkill that's been sprayed with perfume. Haha, I am sure you get the idea now!
  19. @stephenkettley howdy, so I'd say relational dimensional flexibility is what I would define as deep creativity; let me go into what I mean there but. Just hang in there with me some and you'll surmise it well by the end along with any other reader. "Deep" is the point of focus, differentiated from say, a beautiful peace of art and instead more along the lines of abstract thought. Flexibility of thought and traditional divergent measures are what's most closely psychometrically tested. Relational dimensional flexibility however goes to a deeper level. I have constructed a theory recently actually that's going to teach people how to mind map at increasingly higher levels of dimensions: aka 2D thought upwards to 5D and above; its a logical scale, and original as far as I am aware. One of the biggest limitations I realised that people have is how they represent their own inner worlds in the context of themselves. This led me to the resolve that if people visuo-spatially represented themselves and their existential relationship to reality across 3D, perspective would be far more seamless along with the clarity of realigning any directions. I reached this conclusion based on reflecting on the ease in which people gain clarity on their visual environment. We see an object, we grab it, move it, rotate it, whichever we wish, there's no gap in wondering, there's immediate perspective. One of the patterns observable in many people with anxiety is sometimes the constrictness of thought, exacerbated by talking about a subject within its own bubble, there's no real relationship to the connections that bring it stability. For example, if someone is complaining about a person, it will often loop on what they did, their feelings, etc, and the fact awareness around that person and their relationship to that person in the context of the greater environment of either the other person and or themselves, is often quite devoid of any real signal. Visuo-spatial imagination alone on the physical environment, say the larger city, country and planet, provides perspective. However, this later translated to thinking about dimensional reasoning in the abstract sense, this is where it translated into mapping the dimensions of deep thought from 1D to 5D and above, where deeper dimensions and the flexibility of that mapping, reflects increasingly deeper creativity relative to the flexibility in which that is done. The difference between say, raw processing power along with capacity for abstraction and say, creativity, is the originality of connections at increasingly higher dimensions. That said, a simpler way of organising the definition of "deep creativity" is originality of relationships across increasingly higher levels of dimensions. Generally speaking, outside of endeavours that involve pure abstraction from inventions to mathematics, there are generally other patterns this kind of deep creativity overlaps with, like existential and emotional depth that maps simultaneously especially in the arts. One of the vectors of deeper creativity in the way I have expressed it is cross-domain reasoning, at increasingly higher levels of dimensions we see deeper levels of nested reasoning. Here's a closer look at what I mean. Take Trump’s 2026 fight with Canada. At 2D, US tariffs trigger Canadian retaliation right. At 3D, we have their car manufacturing relationship, dairy, jobs, Quebec identity, sovereignty, Carney’s domestic politics and say, Trump posting “Lake America” memes ha! At 4D, each retaliation hardens the other side’s story that respect requires escalation between the sides. At 5D, we could map futures where humiliation or say saving-face between the two nations change the relationship, and the meme posting. At 6D, we start generating at a deeper level, so its less on the immediate dynamics and more on the overture, so the social status, identity matrixes between the two and manageing cultural perception through the interactoin. Let's just say that in this example geopolitics can quickly become a family group chat where Uncle Donald tariffs the potatoes while seeking martial law endorsement of his next presidential run by leveraging the fight with Iran, Greenland and hey, who knows, perhaps he'll throw Canada, UK and Australia as well ha! Geopolitics is actually a great example to apply across the dimensions because it really gives you an insight into just the levels of abstraction involved in geopolitics and how out of touch the average person is from how the political game works and subsequently, how the average person is easily influenced accordingly. The digital scape though is much more savvy these days on geopolitics, even though people have been so easily manipulated on all the Epstein and UFO stuff, many people see through say JD Vance's political manipulations with a simple example being say going on a Joe Rogan podcast to appeal to the fan base of those issues while creating plausible deniability on those subjects for whatever opinion he wanted to inject. So yeah, I don't know why this hasn't been created before, but hey, I've created it and I'll be teaching peeps how ot do it from one dimension to the next using mind mapping. Mind mapping was identified as the best learning tool for this context because it touches on overlapping with the perspectivism that comes from dimensional representation not just abstractly but through some kind of sense, in this case visual, even though yeah, I realise that some people are more auditory, perhaps a strategy should be recruited there too and isn't so far away from what I'm doing here even though mind mapping is a visual process, because its relational before its sensory.
  20. Just keep your confidence up and be creative, don't dwell. You misread what I said - but focus on something more important. You've got something really positive going here in your psychology, feed the breakthroughs not the doubts.
  21. Barely anyone will understand me when I say this, but I will say it anyway as it needs to be processed and maybe, hopefully, if there isn't an awakening now from me saying it, it'll happen years down the line as some epiphany as a consequence of this moment right here with me expressing what I'm about to say. ~ Starts to loosen his tie ~ What is your first axiom for existence? We all have hidden beliefs that are ultimately running us, by establishing a core axiomatic framework or if not that, just a heart felt truth that reflects your first axiom, the closer that axiom is to not just reality but the truth of you, is in direct correlation with not only what a wonderful life means for you, but what kind of wonderful life is even possible for you. Alright, we have stage one complete, now many of you are probably umming and ahrring and that's okay because its about to become potentially more confusing, while at the same time, very distilled. Distillation however may create conflict relative to underlying beliefs so just be aware of that. Now what is my first axiom and what I tend to believe is the right path for every other human, if I had to choose for them? Every human beings first axiom for their existence is their Inner Light. Not their awareness, sentience or cognition Not their heart, gut, or anything physical Not even their soul per se if that is in fact what humans have and or can have What is Inner Light? It is both your connection to source and your source energy as a being. The more that light goes out, the less wonderful life will seem and it doesn't take much of an imagination by anyone on this forum to consider any number of things that would either reduce one's own light or make their life less wonderful. How does inner light reduce itself in the spirit of the person? They mistake the physical reality as the source of their life, and thus anything that you place in front of _____ physical, that somehow substitutes for and or replaces your inner light as the source of your own highest experience, inclusive of any psychedelics, sex, drugs or addictions of any kind, philosophical content, rants that I make on linguistic form, literally any relationships and or any relationship ties to reality, inclusive of any other conception a human has of themselves like considering themselves as a "human", will reduce your and or any human's inner light relative to that action. Now I could go on and on for many hundreds of words but I won't, perhaps however I should actually write an essay about the subject to share all the interconnections to make it increasingly more relatable for a person, but that's where I would focus if I wanted to create a wonderful life. It is to remove any and all external conceptions of what life has shown one to believe is a wonderful life, and understand that the reality we live in has turned into a casino designed to distract us from our source energy, our inner light, and thus that we must return to, maintain, and strengthen our connection to our inner light as not a life methodology, but the very first axiom we have for any existence at all to manifest before our eyes, before and in order to have and appreciate anything meaningful in our lives and the people we're lucky to experience that meaning, that energy, within our life. If you navigate towards and only from your inner light, and you lead this to empower yourself in every which way you navigate in this fallen world, guess what happens to those around you? They feel empowered to not follow the same path, but to realise the path that was only meant for them is their own inner light that gives source to whatever influence you have and continue to have, and they to you. The more this becomes instructional as its own social intelligence, the stronger communities you will be a part of building and in return they too, will build you. You are not adding anything to another person, and they are not adding anything to you, you are simply pointing out what is already made manifest within yourself and another, and that anything else, is simply the covering, withholding, distraction, subtraction and confusion over the absolute truth of the inner light within that awaits to be ignited through their own self-sight. Have a wonderful life, well, that's the confusing narrative they give you when they pair it with holidays, relationships, money, mansions, etc. Because they're saying "wonderful ife equals external blank", and the deception totally works obviously, our entire capitalistic system feeds on this very simple persuasion. But if you read Victor Frankl's book, "Man's Search For Meaning", you realise, that what I am expressing here is totally analogous to the essence they have attempted to encapsulate to serve as the very purpose for the book itself, that is to say that no matter the struggle, no matter the outward appearance even though my own path is to become a billionnaire simply because I want to create a lot of cool shit and billionnaire can be replaced with something better if it helps me do that, the genuine stable, consistent, strong experience of truly feeling alive, is totally and utterly impossible without the true self-recognition of that untouchable totally intangible yet utterly phenomenologically real, of one's inner light. Inner Light. Wonderful Life. That's all we need, truly. And yes, I would absolutely put it before love as it is if nothing else, though I wouldn't dumb it down to something as simple as love, the precursor for any sustaining abundance of love for all of reality, any situation and all people, regardless as to the struggle. It sounds corny, but sometimes some corny things have a lotta truth to them, but it is important to shine that light of truth on them to give em weight, and this is where the epistemic responsibility falls on investigating the truth within with one's own full social, emotional and cognitive intelligence to separate threads, grains and blocks of truth from falsity. Rock out.
  22. The universe does not have a plan for you. Your choices do, where determinism is consequences answering them, the freedom to choose perspective from absolute, and absolute or perspective in either, then living with the cause and effect. Banging my head against brick predicts brain damage more reliably than asserting Absolute Truth outside whatever my available experience has shaped into belief, that said, it is vital to differentiate perspective from absolutes, and that navigation is not done between them but along the path towards truth, and making peace with the closest truth. Survival is vital to spirituality, it refuses this luxury of using perspective and the absolute as mere circus juggling balls by people that are still spiritually naive. Venom forces a decision, poisonous or not? Life and death will mark the essay, failure correlated with the inability to read the closest truth. Its larger truth may include producing antivenom elsewhere; right now, its truth is what it does to the body. Reality decides before philosophers finish adjusting Brahman’s name tag. Calling everything Brahman because the blind cannot agree on colour is blindness promoted to being a fucking air traffic controller making life and death decisions for jet pilots and million dollar aircraft. Naming the unseen does not become seeing as an air traffic controller when you're held accountable for inaccuracies, you get fired and heck, you may even get court martialed depending on your sanity surrounding the proclamation. Sanskrit then, cannot repair the optic nerve of an officer caught in a spiritual bubble to justify either the relinquishment of his duties or performing his duties outside of responsible protocol. Maybe reality is Infinity, Being, consciousness, emptiness, everything, nothing. Fine. These are logical placeholders for what experience suggests. The irony however, is that people retreat from reality into concepts supposedly explaining reality, escaping the practical demand of the venomous snakes and the chaotic aeronautic movements of life around them that demand their action, their judgement on truth or falsehood, accurate or inaccurate, good or bad, right or wrong, marking the line in the sand regardless as to how grey it seems from a more zoomed out view. Mature spirituality can hold Infinity in one hand and identify the bloody snake with the other, it accepts evolution as well through the snake skin rather than gripping too strongly to either the present form of the snake or the contextual identification of the snakes venom as poisonous. I am literally at an airport right now preparing for my flight, if it didn't have a name for airport "Brahman", if I didn't know which flight "Brahman", if I knew the first two but didn't know which terminal "Brahman", if I didn't know the first four and I was wondering about how to get where I wanted to go, oh I know, "Brahman". If I... Well, I've learned my ABC's, how to spell with mathematics, and how to count through spatial navigation, and I might not know ultimate truth outside that which I have experienced, but I know based on those experiences that I can continue to refine my heart, mind, body and spirit to align me deeper, wider, narrower and more fully to its cause. It is the devotion to the truth, more than the answers we should treat as testable/tested hypotheses, that we should concern ourselves with, categorising the truth with proportionality which requires both absolutes and perspectives. To me, I think you're in the same boat of people getting a biochemical buzz from spirituality more than seeking genuine healthy closure from one life milestone to the next. They use all that they have learned from the education system for better and for worse, an education designed to teach them about life not necessarily how to properly think about it with a strong ontological and epistemological foundation, to still fail at realising that life still has an answer, and that perspective is not only just one of those answers, its a puzzle piece you use to complete the final one, honing the absolute along the way and thereafter. It's kind of like being born into a roulette table and that's all that exists, "Life just spins, every number is just a perspective with equal weight as every other number"; it becomes absurd, and its because people don't see they're just spinning the wheel of their own confusion rather than seeing the game creator properly underneath, which starts with looking at themselves more accurately. "Brahman" can matter when I'm dead, because I'll be returning to "Brahman" won't I? Heh! But right here and now, 'survival' as I brought up in a brief recent post is just as spiritual as anything else. Onwards and upwards is often the signal of that survival as well, not "Brahman", because it is our developmental signature as a nervous system, and thus, because I am a spirit inside a physical form that demands mastery in order to unleash that spirit within us in command of that nervous system, fully. Sincerely though, best wishes. But then, that wouldn't be the true essence of "Brahman", maybe go and donate a kidney then, or a limb as kidneys aren't a massive deals these days. I will say instead as a middle-ground then as follows, as there's more "Brahmic" neutrality to it. Kind regards to All, One, and For All.
  23. GTA will and is a *Flop!* As I called it here, heh I am starting to feel like Nostradamus at my rate, albeit, in an environment with predictable feedback loops that makes their rotten fruit produce easy to predict. Disclosure Day finished $241m against an estimated $300m break-even, called that one; even the aliens couldn’t abduct the missing $59m. GTA VI will print money, but that's about it. Creative flop is my prediction and has hit the mark with the latest release yesterday here that people are larping about: Mostly atmosphere and movie-slices, brief chases and shootouts; improved NPC reactions, same "pump and dump" highlight reel that attracts the reptiles still figuring out how to spin existential sentences together to build meaningful lives. Meanwhile as we turn to AI, experimental Genie as I learned of just days ago on this forum actually, builds navigable worlds from text, images and street View in real time, primitive still, direction obvious. Yal mistake marketing and successful hype for genuine imagination and artistic depth because yal just trying to escape a deeper depth to your own lives, and that's how they make their cash grab. It shows, despite how long its taken them to make this release, just how short term their thinking is, there's no creative people anymore in the gaming and film industries it seems, just drive by shootings for a quick buck. Build lives organised around causes demanding everything from you, then watch this expensive video game and film variant of a coke vending machine suddenly feel like the least appealing option. Charlie Munger (Coca cola founder) was a master with human psychology, he made a living out of figuring out how to keep humans on the drip, all these creative industries now have reverse engineered the addiction loops further and are paying social influences to rope you into em. And I still won't waste my time for a pirated version, much less my money on a film ticket to watch Disclosure Day! The visionaries for GTA left years ago, now its like Apple and Microsoft, running the same old algorithms, with no new artistic gestures.
  24. This is one reason to possibly be against having children. Imagine you become a billionaire and the child you raise decides to not necessarily embarrass you intentionally, but worse, unintentionally because it comes at the hand of everyone viewing you as a genius and you no doubt spent millions on her overpriced education. At least if you raised your children as a drunken trailer park abusive father, a scam like this from your daughter would be considered an 'achievement' that reveals her potential and thus, 'just a minor setback', plus 'she should eventually be able to save her drunken father'. At the same time though, what's more embarassing right now, to be Bill or the daughter, or two, to be Bill because of his daughters actions or to be the daughter... because of Bill's actions that you'd have to be living under a rock to not know anything about. I am open minded about having children, not solidified, but honestly I think it is better to wait until I have their first 20 years completely mapped; as well as to make sure I leave the trailer park first. Sally two trailers down though has asked me to comma roun for some tele watchin with her two kids, or should I say, bito action in her u know where while they be on tele break, with a bit of a drink and u know what, so maybe u know, might giv er a third or furth, with the fifth if we have it, make definitely better speller than me. Jokes aside, parenting is serious business, in a playground adults need be the architects of not submissive to pre-existing environments; that's the new definition of responsible parenting from the creative axis.