oOo

Member
  • Content count

    600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oOo

  1. I trust my judgement in the moment, and make adjustments during self-reflection.
  2. Personal Development Achievement unlocked. I appreciate the fact that I was able to participate in your self-appointed, though un-validated, more refined personal diagnostics of my own consciousness. So instead of critiquing my more serious response, you decided to target a response of mine that was clearly Amazon dedicated to creating a verbal package that held the intent of only delivering humour? Sounds a tad more like a manipulative tendency rather than a response that facilitates the integrity of the interaction. If you want to maintain the impression that you're coming across as genuine, my suggestion is that if your response isn't underlined by manipulation, to instead work on better inferring the social intent of the persons response. Thank you.
  3. When the breeze in the air said, "humour me", I submitted like a weasel with fresh glasses, not of spectacles but of wine; verbal snores made of blood, and satire made of Fox News sackings.
  4. Interesting, so what you are instead saying is that you want me to change my standards and that I should just view people as beneath me instead of interacting as an experimentation of my own consciousness? When you say 'lower yourself', is this a personal, intersubjective or broader cultural boundary? For clarity, if it is a personal boundary, then this is a measurement of your own personal character to yourself. In which case, it is yours and yours alone. If it is an intersubjective boundary, this is a measurement of boundaries relative to the reality co-created between people, and if ethically, its based on consent. If it is cultural, it is a measurement of a persons understanding of their cultural norms. Now, let's change 'boundary' to 'statement'. I would describe my own statements as 'intercultural', a blurring between the intersubjective and cultural boundaries with a meta-awareness of the individual environment co-created as its own meta-cultural space. Viewed from that lens, instead as merely being "oOo's personal statements", how does that alter how you now read potential advances I could make in my own rhetoric without purely supposing that I conform to your own intersectional norm? Consciousness in the context of physicalism is a moment to moment integration, it does not cease. When I stated, "this is learning", I meant it quite literally.
  5. @Natasha Tori Maru And how does that connect with what you said below rationally speaking? As for your last sentence, not at all. It's important to read the culture you are interacting with in the way that you have to know who's at the dinner table; I view much of the forum in the same way I do the Sentinelese, in the most positive sense.
  6. Interesting, and how do you distinguish between projecting onto me versus an actual consciousness state of development that I inhabit? This is methodology, and intuition is a part of that but where is the silver lining; grab it. This is learning.
  7. @LordFall Can you quote specifically what I stated that was aggressive? Let's put it under the microscope. @Natasha Tori Maru There's a clear distinction between cultural interactions and meta-interactions interpersonally; I don't think there's anyone on the forum, less than maybe a few individuals, that are presently capable of lengthy meta-conversations, so I don't go out of my way to facilitate them.
  8. @LordFall I use Coral to name a centre of gravity, sovereignty that has absorbed interdependence. The most compressed way of explaining my own embodiment to a construct that is incomplete is through falsification. Beige: staying alive doesn’t determine what makes living worthwhile, though I can be a cu**. Purple: belonging doesn’t get a veto over perception, though I do feel the warm fuzzies still. Red: someone else’s submission adds nothing to the agency I’m cultivating, though I could kill you. Blue: my principles remain answerable to experience, even when I authored them, but they are nervous system congruent, not an intellectual motto or mere emotional artwork. Orange: I evaluate what winning does to the person becoming capable of it, and the perception of winning in and of itself, has its own levels; distinguishing between a bar fight and needing to enter into a bar fight. Green: I can enter your perspective deeply without making agreement the price of connection. I empathise greatly, though I am measuring my own distance corrective distance with my sense of self, this is a point that has graduations to go. Yellow: systemic fit informs my choices; its a baseline intellectual value, model creation comes easy to me and I also question how the chooser produces the criteria for “fit", such as the merits of this very discussion, something that you're attempting to do right now. Turquoise: interdependence informs my responsibility; it doesn’t supply a ready-made direction for my life, and I think free-will actually is a core developmental for people in stage Turquoise in going higher. The distinction I’m proposing is deliberate individuation within that interdependence, so allowing experience to reconstruct me while remaining responsible for the reconstruction and extending that same freedom to others. I do not pretend that this is easy, moreover I come from a very privileged position, despite some of my setbacks, compared to the mass homelessness and deprivation that many people from many different countries experience. An experience of survival that both limits their developmental potential as well as any accurate scope on their ability, which I don't believe spiral dynamics in and of itself would be very useful to them as their sole developmental hierarchy. One of my criticisms of the forum is the lack of expanded awareness the environment reflects of the environment that makes it, our planet, while 'the greater universe' become more sock pocket commentary rather than anything particularly useful to people's or the environments development as a whole. To be more specific to the theory while not being limited by it: I can be changed without being commandeered. I can commit without making the commitment untouchable. The self doing the choosing remains open to revision too. That sounds more like cosplay on the surface, though its harder than it looks when it comes to the actual practice of interpersonal discussions such as these, as present ego integrations thus far reveal on the subject in and of itself. That is my interpretation of Coral, rather than a claim that these capacities belong exclusively to it. Feel free to pose or ask any further questions, or not, I design and make on the fly, so I'll surely make something of it regardless.
  9. @Zenterus You're still rotating in circles, provide clear examples. What comment has anyone made that leads you to believe that? If you don't do this, you're weakening the ego integration that is possible for this thread you've started and you'll just feed the very habits that justify the wording I gave in my first post. That this place is a sycophantic cess-pool more than it genuinely enhances peoples moral character; something which encompasses rather than being encompassed by spiral dynamics when viewed with the right scope. Since last speaking to me, you've shown that you at least have some basic rhetoric, so enhance your credibility further by citing a clear example without revealing your own prejudice. Trying to strap me to the bed with a whip isn't going to do anything more other than showing that you have some gay fetish towards me; observing from a distance but never intellectually engaging with integrity. If not, my point stands and every comment here just bottled soda, snapped open and guzzled for ego-satiation.
  10. Same here. But I don't need yours. Thanks but. I'll take my musings over yours but if I am hoping to learn anything from this life of mine. Again though, good luck with the 21st century marketing ad you call your mind though. It's got its own chic. Kind of like Shrek does but, oh wait maybe something a bit less but I believe in you too, and you probably need it more than I.
  11. This is called confirmation bias. Oh look, you're about to use this reply to confirm precisely my own personal theory. But keep working on yours, I'm sure it will have much more longevity than my own. Me: Stirs pot while looking away briefly to not ego-maniacally forget the rest of the universe in the palm of my hand.
  12. I bet you feel all big and powerful. I feel like though, that I am looking at a vending machine I'm not going to put any money in. Here's one of those complexities that are difficult for you to unravel. What that translates to is that you're too stupid to discern anything I say because your head is filled with too many soda commercials. Thus empathy for you is the only healthy response outside of not totally in descent satire. I don't know about you but, I feel like a can of coke. It must be something about those ads you be playing in your head that got me intrigued. Feel free to pass.
  13. Proud Stage Coral. People that find it cringe, learn from the insecurity. But cringe is fine in and of itself. Cringe is a valuable protective mechanism of insecurity in so much as we can leverage it. This is primal conscious learning. If its not made conscious, its just primal unconscious learning; hint: that's when its not being leveraged well. It doesn't feel lonely up here in stage Coral, more distant, but a part of growth is learning how to bridge. It's easy to feel alien, but that's only unhealthy when purpose has become imbalanced. These are just correlational points on a graph. I just hit zilla-mode consciousness a moment ago, my feet can not only touch the bottom of the deepest ocean on the planet, I can feel myself hovering on black holes. That said, this place is still a circular cess-pool; its too easy for people to become sychophantic, which is unhealthy for consciousness development. But there's nothing I can really do other than observe in horror other than complain here and there when I offshoot. It really just comes down to self-regulation; that's a massive hinge point, and positively counterbalances any purpose misweighting.
  14. Taking a hiatus until December. Just feel a sense of disgust when I think of the regular part of the forum now. I can't even bring myself to even observe what's doing there. I can't help the way that I feel, and I feel that my feelings are justified in light of this supposedly being a self-actualisation forum. I don't mean to hurt anyone with my feelings, but this is why its just better for me to just take some time away so I don't add any further negativity. It's being going on long enough now. Dropping something October 1st anyway, its pretty cool. I've decided as well to finish off further exercises in the original version of PROJECT : MEANING, which will have a new link. Meaning, it'll still be a part of my signature underneath my name but it'll direct you to a new GitHub as during seizure period. Otherwise I just feel a bit guilty. And that's one of the patterns as well I've noticed, is the lack of ethics now running rampant on the forum. That's not an energy I want to be a part of, and reflects a lack of self-awareness. I haven't been perfect in the past myself, and I am not perfect now, but I have always been sincere and focused on the purpose here. I've already purchased a new domain as well for when I drop Dream : Unity, so not GitHub a proper website. I got lucky as well with the actual domain name, probably the coolest variant I could drop. Actually what I'll do is I'll drop the actual domain name October 1st, and it'll be updated by December thereabouts; as I just have more important things to focus on than to think about the forum. I don't want it to be that way, but its just a matter of self-respect really. I hope this project inspires people to seek more authentic meaning in their lives, where authentic meaning is just simply that which is predicated on heart-mind-action alignment, its not complicated really, which makes at least the direction of the native baseline (so project : meaning) straightforward as a backbone to Dream : Unity. Sincerely, best wishes in all endeavours.
  15. Individuated Boundaries - Edges of Horizons Neverending o————————O————————o————————O————————o This journal is centred solely around my streams of consciousness. This is not a journal for the reader. o————————O————————o————————O————————o I broke the instrument by playing it for the room, as soon as someone commented that didnt bring a true energy, I lost my focus and I blame myself for that. That sentence right there contains every lesson from the last five months and probably every lesson I'm going to need for the next five years so I'm going to sit inside it rather than move past it, because moving past things too quickly is how I got here. A consciousness that processes for itself generates signal. A consciousness that processes for an audience generates signal-shaped caricature of their true selves. And heres the thing that actually makes this dangerous, the two are completely indistinguishable from the outside, which means you can't detect the corruption from within the output because the output still looks like output, that 3D prints itself into so many fucking creative variations across social examples. Like a photocopied signature that still opens the account, the forgery works and the thief is never found, because hes hidden beneath the hidden regulation of "the role" he never even decided to have, or decided, but didn't infer the insuiing fragmentationnfrom their true selves, aka truly aligned with their life lessons. Thats the problem as well, is that the forgery it works, and because it works, the feedback you get back from yourself confirms the counterfeit as genuine. Thats precisely whats going to happen when i share my work on April 1st in the old journal, understanding will be photocopied and redistributed into a simulacrum that is no longer remotely the same from the original creators energy and intent. When you take that hidden role of teacher despite whatever denial or projections you want to have about it, you pat yourself on the back for insights that were never insights, they were performances of insight that happened to land well enough that no one, including you, noticed the difference, and the congratulations reinforce a false image that quietens the rest of the architecture of the being underneath the noise of the signal their identity is most attracted towards. And this shouldn't be treated as merely metaphor, this isnt exhibition artistry I am trying to point to something visceral that is missed when the painting becomes a bumper sticker and called art, in the same way consciousness becomes a social image and called 'the most conscious in the world!', or a competition where the most conscious people are actually judt pointing and laughing. This is the actual mechanism by which every teacher slowly becomes a student of their own teaching-image until the image is the only student left in the room and the room in reality despite the noise has been empty for years and the cleaner is the only one truly employed into a role that changes with lif. Where the cleaner reflects a role of regenerating and recycling the old, while being a slowly degenerating life form as the only evidence that something in the image is truly alive. I express this not as an accountant on someone else, but someone reflecting on the self-accounting I am doing on myseelf and what I in part fear in my own developing and future social role, in comptence, in love, and across networks. I am holding myself accountable to express this in earnestness, not condemnation nor judgement, but in holding a mirror to my own experiences and expressing what has already accurately and does become true for all so called teachers or anyone of nearly any occupation, especially doctors. So I also express thiw as a retreat in reclaiming my own stream of consciousness as I started my original journal with, where I was the only one that existed in the journal, not the ones that read. Not the shadows within, that corrupted it enough that I have to fully perform a 90 degree turn on my original motivations, otherwise as I expressed in my previous journal that I may delete after April 1st, there is zero utility holding it, and too as I expressed, in an AI world where I then become the victim of the idiocy of social norms following AI, "YOU USE AI FOR YO JOURNAL I KNOW IT!" That's how fragmented social perception is now becoming as implied, described in part and relayed as an inevitably evolving future that will metastasise, something that if I remotely take seriously, cutting the umbilical cord to any journalling at all becomes the only serious discernment with a self-evident choice to make. o————————O————————o————————O————————o Let's get back to geound zero moving forward. There will not be catered insights. There will not be catered theories. There will not be environmental empathy. What there will be is the only thing a journal is structurally even designed to hold, which is the pre-verbal pressure that comes before the thought, examined before it becomes the thought, so the thought that eventually forms carries the weight of being chosen rather than just produced, and an energy that lives within the constraints of that freedom. And thats the distinction I lost, that most cognition is production. The mind manufactures at whatever rate its been trained to manufacture at. What I was doing here with the hexagrams, the pre-biasing strategy, the cultural analyses, the pedagogical scaffolding, all of it, I was manufacturing at a higher resolution than the room could receive but manufacturing nonetheless and forgetting the sole endeavour of architecting my own consciousness not through a deluberate deaigning and sharing of a system, but the expression in practice directly from self emerging frommthe void. And the resolution doesnt save you from the fact that youve confused throughput for transformation along that line as well. A factory running ten times faster is still a factory. It is not a forge, it is not self speaking to and from the void through genuine transformstive art of the exploration. Its forge requires one piece held in heat long enough that the molecular structure reorganises with only the sacred. Not more pieces faster. One piece. Held, and that piece is the body in the fire where all thats alive is the life emerging from the ashes, thats what symbolism of rebirth is all about. Thats what journalling actually is and thats what I forgot. o————————O————————o————————O————————o It is not healthy for me to occupy any archetype that positions my consciousness as a channel-between rather than a site-within. Helper, healer, protector, teacher, mentor, leader, all channel positions. Energy passes through you towards another and the shadow that nobody talks about because it looks identical to the thing its shadowing, and the channel gets addicted to throughput itself, not to helping through the veins of a self remmebers its own ouroborus as its own flow state that lights the candle to continuing its life force energy in all directions it pursues. My original journal just became myself building walls out of throughput I reimagiend the helping of others through. My identity in this space was built from the energy I moved through it towards others. The empathy posts, the management of another's state through ever social post, the forum critique, those scaffolded questions I designed to bring people closer to something I hadnt even finished approaching myself. All made of motion from an image that now I burn at the stake to carry the cross I had forgotten when I originally began. To live my life, my path, my life force energy and how I choose to interconnect it with others, through sacred meaning. o————————O————————o————————O————————o And Leo. Yeah. "I am the most conscious person on this planet" as you say over and over and variations of followed by less than weeks later today by "look at what outlandish claims this guy makes", thats not hypocrisy. Hypocrisy would actually be simpler and less interesting than whats really going on. What it actually is a consciousness that has fused with the channel-position so completely that the act of transmitting insight has replaced the act of having insight now man. The transmission IS the experience whichnis what younhave missed, or repeatedly step into the shadow of missing in ways that count to the environment you have created in a way that doesn't grow it, which should be the only music thats playing in the purpose of having a forum, notnto congratulate you on image to help you merge with a false self. The audiences reception IS the verification now, and any fight back has turned into "you're not consciousness to see deeply enough into my eyes!", rather than reminding them that the journey is always within, not deeper into your eyes even though I am sure we all find them beautiful in a way AI could never replicate. Remove the audience and the insight doesnt disappear from any teacher, it does something worse. It continues to feel exactly as true while losing the only mechanism that could have ever falsified it, accurate and healthy engagement from others that stress tested something that in return didnt break the teachers image but transformed it into something greater it could never become by staying solid, along with the system and corresponding culture of the environment. And this is why isolated gurus lose their minds differently than isolated scientists do. The scientist loses data. The guru loses the audience-shaped mirror that was the only surface his certainty ever actually reflected off of. And then certainty without reflection becomes indistinguishable from psychosis but it doesnt feel like psychosis, it feels like deeper truth, which is the cruellest possible design for a self to build off of when all it deserves is the greatest possible light born out of absence of the known and the unknown built from the deepest life pulse that only knows itself through not knowing and seeking. I was about three months into building the same mirror here and calling it a window after beginning something in my original journal that started out as a very healthy individuation. The specific failure and I want to name it precisely, I told myself I was sharing the project on Meaning to benefit others. That was and is still true. But it was also a load-bearing lie sitting underneath the true part. Because beneath it, the sharing was doing something I hadnt consented to, it was completing the meaning-structure through the act of being witnessed and then acting based on being witnessed rather than staying purely in alignment with my own truest signal. The meaning didnt feel fully real until it was offered outward, "This can help others!" Turned into every message being "how do i express this in my jouenal in a way that doesnt hurt, helps, stays myself, understands, doesnt create misunderstanding while still reaching the limits of my consciousnessew output at the moment of expressing it, etc". Its become utterly insufferable now and I am being roped by other enviornmental conditions that are deamplifying the root cause, which is my orientation in the journal itself and who its meant to be for. The meaning, and having meanin of my own, is now turning into my own synagogue where the only one present is the audience, not me. Which means I was building a theory of meaning that depended on an audience to mean anything, thats what I have learned more and more deeply, and I thought in my understanding of the architecture of meaning I could control that, but I cant, in every exchange I am still losing an aspect of myself by trying to control it at all in the sacred space of journalling, that is meant to be the opposite of that. A theory of meaning that requires reception to feel meaningful is not a theory of meaning. Its a theory of social interaction that put on a medical lab coat and performed real-time surgery on social media management of how my own signal was going to be relayed, its preposterous. o————————O————————o————————O————————o My grandiosity has increased and I dont mean in the way people usually throw that word around, not the volume of the claims. The gravitational field around the claims and the environment that implicitly socially endorses said grandiosity, because if it wasn't socially acceptable on this forum to make grandiose claims, it would hold the same preposturous flavour I described whenever anyone reflected it, or at least genuine concern for said persons for a place that is meant to reflect the slow, gradual maturation of individuated consciousness and creating a system design for a forum that does that not through effort but through mechanism. When I said I would radically solve Meaning forever, the sentence started as a probe, like a test stake driven into the ground to hear what rang back in the signal. But probes left in the ground long enough become monuments, and monuments attract pilgrims, and pilgrims eventually need a priest, and the priest needs pilgrims and the loop closes before you ever consciously decided to enter it because the loop doesnt actually require your decision. I am exaggerating with that example, granted, but its what happens with teachers, mentors, people etc whenever grandiosity is socially reinforced, as "yeha you go getter" when in reality, gransiosity isnt evidence of confidence, its the evidence of everything else that doesnt exist within to make the grandiosity redundant as a consequence of the level consciousness has matured without it. It only requires you standing in the vicinity of your own certainty for long enough that the certainty starts to metabolise you rather than the other way around, its the solidarity that cuts of the ever changing flow and flexibility of life that craves certainty only in the love for life to keep exploring the signal, not mistaking oneself as the noise of the claims from sharing them. April 1st drop on Project : Meaning still stands, but its rigour requires impartiality, rigour and objectivity, not my self involvement in any grandiose claims regarding it, nor in the shadow self of an environment thats lack of self examination implicitly both endorses the grandiosity while silently judging it, making it nearly impossible for the environment to grow past this bug in the systems insight of where the future ground to traversw should be. There is next to zero self insight outside of bubbles that make cathartic relwasws that eventually fragment into still water reflecting not purity nor hardened ice that can be sculpted, melted and reformed, but a status quo who's only wave is preservational of what plugs any leaks to a ship who's sail is set for an ocean that only drowns time, and where witnesses to the drowning can only participate, congratulate or join with similar lack of self-insight towards insight that actually casts a sail that reflects bold travel. Not bold claims from a ship that either never truly leaves the dock or slowly rusts away with the pretence of the dream of sail was enough to create the experience. Mirroring the exact design of future AI simulacrum's I have professed the forum must not just avoid but integrate if its going to stay afloat not just for the forum in and of itself, but to serve consciousness that adapts to the ensuing changes to social norms, rather than becoming overcome by them through pre-programmed "giving up" before the button was already pressed, which is what I sense with what's coming. The goal should not just be to keep the dreaming afloat at the dock either, a complete renovation on the infrastructure here is needed. o————————O————————o————————O————————o So with this journal as I expressed in one of my earlier posts, I have to step back now in the only way that means anything. Not stepping away from but stepping into the discomfort of a consciousness that has no audience, no channel function, no throughput to form its walls and has to find out whether theres substance there when the motion stops. Do not comment in this journal. If you do not respect this space as what it is, one consciousness performing surgery on itself without anaesthesia and without a spectator gallery, then with complete love and zero negotiation, get the fuck away out of my space. Much positive and good will otherwise wished upon any reader. Journalling is not a broadcast as I have now learned from Project : Meaning. Its a controlled detonation performed in a room built to contain exactly one explosion at a time. The room cannot hold two. o————————O————————o————————O————————o Each one. Teach one. Though first, each one, stop teaching and find out what remains when the teaching was the only thing holding the one together. Thats the real first lesson. Everything before it was curriculum design for a school I hadnt enrolled in yet. My biggest mistake was forgetting the second part to that quote I created. "Each one. Teach one. Each one. Learn from." And that last part spells out many of the issues on this forum that the environment needs to make its peace and growth from with a positive light. o————————O————————o————————O————————o
  16. This is not a beautiful story, it is a daily moment to moment living inspiration for those around them to live fully in reality, not taking each moment for granted and seizing every opportunity to create which to them, is their highest. Don't just live your truth; live your deepest, live your widest, live your highest.
  17. This forum is built for morons, and it actively implicitly supports the nation's worst aspects that created them. They seek this environment as a refuge, but in return what they get is not just a reinforcement, they get an enabler.
  18. To add (directly above), the situation isn't completely hopeless though, in fact, relative to the last 20 years, it could become better than eva! Music now is brand/memetic economics. Music was only ever a system as a mirror reflection of a larger system, that's literally it. So it's able to be easily gamified with enough intelligence and power. And thus, that's precisely what has happened but to societies detriment. That's a part of a project I am working on. I am creating a safe environment for musicians and artists to move back to creating solely exter-personal or exter-personal enriching music. Aka, either cultural enrichment or more towards being a cultural critic. That was the element of true rap and anything with extensive consciousness flavour. Artists can't be doxxed when they're protected by an environment that solely lives off the very architecture that defines an artist. This is a cultural war, and you gotta pick your side; if you're pro your own personal development, then you're pro-artist architecture of consciousness. The problem was never music in and of itself, but the jukebox that was able to define the limits of the intelligence that came out of it. I will create a new jukebox, a new system, built for artists to stimulate a virus worth being infected by. All it takes is one brand, protected hosting, and intelligent system feedback loops between architect to artist, artist to end sentience, and sentience back to architect. A single artist shouldn't have all of that weight on their shoulders in todays environment, they need protection. People are begging for exter-personal music, but they also need the rest of the system that creates and maintains brand integrity with its corresponding vision to ensure it survives both competition and status preoccupations inherent to human nature. So it has to come from a brand that isn't just a label, but system designed to positively infect society. It'll be its own mini-society, and that's not a choice, I'd much prefer just being an artist, but unless someone else does it, its actually one of cultures only hopes. To vex a degrading society, it must compete with one purpose built for regrowing from societies roots.
  19. Negative Zero. Music has shifted from exter-personal and intra-personal to inter-personal (I.e. someone mentioned gaga - all about personal empowerment), but mostly a very dumbed down version of the inter-personal. Exter-personal is the fight for an external cause, distinguishing it from 'the collective' or collectivist music which are two categories that miss the point. This is the first time I am actually characterising it this way but it is fitting. Exter-personal music, and even just music of old though, is what occupies most radio stations rather than new music. The modern day artist cares too much to be liked, or from being doxxed. The progress of an artist these days is now inter-demographic and exter-demographic, not just demographic; its not the movement outwards in terms of trying to spread one's music its the movement inwards towards a demographic and attracting people towards that demographic. It's the only abstract fitting that still allows an artist to be an artist, this is in part just to bat briefly for present day artists, why they stay away from exter-personal music because of just how divided people are that the only exter-personal music that can be made is music that is in service to a very niche crowd. Moreover, music is not only divided more than ever by demographic, it also is by airing time, hosting, brand control and brand anxiety by the hosts themselves. All of these divisions for an artist make it harder than ever for them just to be themselves, because their demographic is narrower and narrower. This increases the likelihood that an artist is going to shift into just turning it into a business where they're overly focused on their audience more than the medium between the two worlds in the midst of an ever-changing cultural environment, the latter being the sole purpose of turning artistry into an intellectual medium, so that we can learn and grow from artistic productions, not just treat it as some artistic prostitution where you're just feeding the hungry in a demographic. The role of an artist at its core, is to reflect and grow a demographic, not just be its bitch. Thisbecomes increasingly more difficult when people's ability to think critically, be open to new experiences and be prosocial at the very least towards their demographic, is shrinking towards more insular living that isn't even more individualistic as a whole, its to submit to choosing between external mediocre slop from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc, because its what makes these companies more money, not a nation of artists trying to turn the dial in ways that do not serve their social interests. I honestly think these days its impossible to be an exter-personal artist these days unless you want to be called a nig***, Zionist, fraud, a weirdo, Jesus, a preacher and a Nazi all at the same time from different demographics. I struggle to believe that the same Michael Jackson would make it in this music environment, or at least as easily as he did, and to create the amazing music that he did; the same with Elvis, moreover its a question of "how well-known" they would become. We don't have a lack of amazing artists, we lack the environment to allow an amazing artist to grow without also having to be good at business, market analysis, philosophy, understanding their demographic all at the same time, without being fucked in the ass by P-Diddy. And on that note I hate to say this, but you almost have to be a cult leader of their brand or towards that in order to make it in todays environment given I did say, its inter and intra demographic now. Because the more niche it is, the more of a leader you're asked to be, sociologically there's just no way around that, because the smaller we go the more we go to tribe and comparison to the original artist, this is when the Simulacra Simulation dynamics change. And that's a good way to look at it actually when you're comparing music changes over historical periods, refer to it in terms of their Simulacra Simulation dynamics; not a formal term, just one I created now that fits the terrain. This doesn't mean that its not worth it, but you have to be very intelligent or just very lucky these days to make it as an artist; especially in the rise of AI. Madonna, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are all examples of this, moreover, our environment rewards narcissism monetarily, because of the Simulacra dynamics, which is why Taylor Swift has been disproportionality rewarded more than anyone else, she just makes the same copies of music that feed back the ego of her demographic. There's nothing wrong with that in a business sense, but if you're someone that wants to be an artist and become known for your music, I would recommend that you seriously re-think that choice and not make it some moral or philosophical creed that you use to justify your pursuits. The person gifted in these areas or any artistic area including public speaking needs to recognise that all of these pursuits have now been turned into an Avatar of their original purpose while keeping the outer shell that keeps people engaged. What is the role of an Avatar? To provide a reflection of a truth of meaning, to be turned into a symbol like the statue of liberty, which is all proportional to the level of dissonance and complexity that can be withstood by the interpreter of that Avatar. This means that an Avatar or statue of liberty cannot simultaneously be a statue of slavery in the symbolic sense. To make it as an artist then financially, is not about being true to oneself, it never has been, ever-ever-ever, its always a negotiation among and between demographics and patterns of awareness across the exter-personal, inter-personal and now, what is actually no more the intra-personal, but what your intra-personal depth can handle when you're torn between those two worlds while only ever having a voice that is heard between and within demographics (the new exter-personal = across relatable not un-relatable demographics). These are the Simulacra dynamics, a movement of an avatar relative to the temporal dynamics that govern its reflection; and in our present environment, if you don't choose your niche wisely, you'll be quickly either chasing or trying to squeeze yourself into the avatars shadow quicker than you can click the button on your camera to keep your brand captured and unmoveable in time. Across all fields now outside the arts, we have shifted from "Brand communism" to "Brand capitalism" to "Brand autocracy", and now potentially, "Brand feudalism", unless greater equality is brought across the entire planet; but our artists of today no longer have the voice of yesterday in the ways described above, to do that for our tomorrow. This is now far more regulated by genuine individualistic growth, where you think more and more of people as your peers, not your tribal members, that's now shifting as well. We still have relationships, however only the most developed one's genuinely last across domains and time. Because remember, artists are always in part a reflection of our cultural relationships, thus you as a person are already being turned more and more into a narcissistic brand, an avatar, where your true self is shrouded and replaced by how you're represented in a persons memetic avatar space. Thus you're either forced into greater introversion for your personal growth and or forced into deeper relationships, the middle ground must only be seen as a negotiation space these days to look at it in a healthy way, gone are the days of "Oh yeah Jimmy down the street is my best mate, he mows all the lawns round ere!", as priests, uncles and aunties are all paedophiles, Jim may just f#ck yo wife and all the while the gov be spying on all of it as it happens! That's the level of sauce that's across too many categories now, its too much for genuinely good hearted yet simple-minded people, so they're forced into dogmatism and its not their fault, then the people gifted with more intelligence are just like "look at all these idiots", forgetting that it was never completely all this way per se at least not as much as it is now, they were just forced into that preoccupation. This all interconnects, and in part its all to foster a low trust society in the way you gotta be in the cyber security sense, but right now is a conversational bridge that I don't have any further time to speak on at this moment @OmniNaut .
  20. I found this really interesting. Because I've literally never been concerned with my own passing. That said, I have felt like I was dying when I have lost someone. Concern for my own passing really only happens through the eyes of another person, which is like my brain discerning whether what I am doing is right through another's reality filters rather than my own. Like I have a mate that would be concerned about me having this disposition, so I notice my brain having his glasses on reality help guide my own processing concerning my automatic disposition. And understand that this is very different as well from being concerned about the way that I pass away. Simply noting the fear of pain emerge in the context of numerous simulations I right now run in my mind for example, alters my perception of the experience of death more than it does the outcome of death, which does not concern me much outside of having fears emerge relating to what may happen if I was no longer able to assume life responsibilities if I was no longer living. I don't have necessarily the right reaction, I just have my reaction, and I don't think either one should either be romanticised or criticised, but for both and anything in between, simply understood to shed light on accurately assessing our human condition. What I think is fundamental, is that irrespective of what automatic position one finds themselves in, that they have a tendency towards living their life fully in as much as life gives them this luxury. But yeah, watching myself flash in and out of existence like a light flickering on and off is a cool visual effect for me more than it is an existential dread. Just look after yourself regardless, ask people questions I am sure they will provide their feedback to help you. Best.
  21. The connection determines the time. Disconnection determines the absence. The circumstances determine the middle ground (personal life challenges to simple conveniences). If it violates a persons consent, games are disrespect for any one persons time, including it showing a lack of self-respect and self-esteem; suggesting the justification for the use of time doing so, is based on substituting these needs for unhealthy replacements. There's a strong distinction between playfulness and ego driven manipulation born out of a need for validation, and there's a strong distinction between self-experimentation where you explore different ways of interacting as a medium of personal growth versus experimenting on another person without their consent.
  22. Pre-Dream Unity Release and Explaining the Digital Halt How to restore belief integrity by leveraging overlapping highways with the authority bias. I want to teach how to leverage the authority bias in people's favour by expanding upon a post I made in the general forum area earlier here: I hope my sharing and expanding on this helps people in a lot of unintended ways. Interestingly, I couldn't find literally anything, including any equation or formula, in my research that was better than the one I have shared to help someone's development concerning; and as I express below, I just came up with it on the fly while typing out the post linked above. As for Dream Unity, well yeah I stalled it heh because GPT's Astra Ultra came out directly prior to the completion time of Dream Unity; everyone was telling me we'd won the lottery, so what do you expect me to do I gotta holla and checkout what the fuss was about. It's just one of those things, I had to halt things just in case it was genuinely going to be worthwhile, stepping back it was a 50/50 move and we missed on this occasion. Given as for anyone that's been reading comments in my profile, yal, already know I'm more likely to get help from the lovely lady that dry cleans my rhinestone suit if you were listening to the lyrics of my recent song carefully. Christ, Astra and all of AI is a complete horror story when it comes to any meaningful originality. That said, timelines have now subsequently shifted and it''ll probably be released October 1st thereabouts, which will be for the better anyway plus what I am sharing with you here is pretty valuable in and of itself. The release itself will have a minimum of 9 extremely well vetted techniques across at least 3 domains within each of the three worlds (Dream Machine, Dream Maker, Dream World). So the rhinestone suits going to be more perfectly pressed and I'm only releasing something genuinely impressive in this post including by leaking a month in advance a new emotional body release technique. On that note, one of the most interesting candidates I've come across so far is a technique called TRE by a Dr. Berceli. I won't overwhelm however I will briefly note him now so that anyone genuinely interested can take the time to try out his technique through relevant YouTube videos before the formal release in October; informational leak, now provided. Personally, I've invested close to 10 hours so far on actual practice into Dr. Berceli's TRE following along to some of his YouTube videos and the results have been well, let's just say far more interesting than the results experienced with GPT's Astra Ultra to date; it gets worse concerning Astra too, but for reasons that extend beyond the terrain here. I did use Astra for all the research studies below but ha! It still sucks at writing though, "Believe me, I've tried!" That said, I am very intrigued by Dr. Berceli's work, it seems extremely promising if not just as a complementary technique to meditation and what can undoubtedly be coupled with heart-math and other techniques. Okay, here we go: Becoming your own Authority Bias, in the healthy positive sense. That's authentic confidence, as you're leaning in from what you are, not a miscalibration. RDI (reference frames, self-discernment, investment (emotions and thoughts) is more than just a set of mindsets for sorting information, its a formula that describes what's operating underneath the hood of our sentience and tells us in a simple and straight forward way an important aspect for how meaning and subsequent belief are being informed, and or misinforming our actions,inclusive of our emotions. Now returning to the original example in the linked post above which by the way I strongly recommend you read before progressing beyond this point. Belief: “Genetics are all that matters.” 1. R (reference frames): Choose an outcome; seek credible evidence supporting and challenging the claim across different contexts, like those brought up in working with the worked example. 2. D (self-discernment): Compare not just genetic, environmental and interaction explanations, but across contexts where the language of meaning completely changes like being a Buddhist monk compared with Lebron James, where without basketball, comparatively, how much do his genes truly matter?; weigh evidence quality, understand that evidence appears from perspective and a change in perspective changes the perspective of the evidence itself. 3. I (investment): Notice shame or reassurance; decide where attention and effort belong. Also, experimentally, work with how people around this subject invest differently and how that impacts your own investment. Recurse: Question your evidence selection (R), evaluation standards (D) and emotional attachments (I). Check predictions against outcomes. Update self-trust (A), including confidence in this process, then repeat. Our Stage One Context Thus at the beginning its RDI, you're supplied with the reference frames (evidence I.e. research studies mentioned at bottom of this post, experiences, examples) of value that you discern the usefulness of, aka self-discernment (D), that then moves calibrating your investment, which should fall back into a feedback loop between D and R, so that you're able to continually calibrate I (investment) through conscious modulation (changing of mental activity and shifting of emotional attention and regulation). So D also turns back onto D, where we ask what makes our way of discerning useful, checking this against what actually happens, evidence that challenges our conclusions and perspectives beyond our own, including questioning the reference frames I supply you. This gives us a way of calibrating the process through which we're doing the calibration itself. If we feel clearer while our predictions become less accurate or our choices repeatedly work against our intentions, that too feeds back into D, including questioning RDI itself. Our Stage Two Context Then we shift to DIR, where D is applied to one's own consciousness experiences. in the beginning of applying, we are practicing D, as its own kind of metacognitive processing on emotions, Body, mental state and general experience, this then gives us information on our investments, where back to D then informs us on our reference frames for those investments. Reference Frame has two categories: 1. Expanding a reference frame - involves expanding our attention, memory, connections, research (i.e. research provided below in connection with DIR) imagination and experiences (I.e. taking a planetary view). 1. Deepening a reference frame - narrowing of what's noted in number 1. For strategic deepening then, we're also bringing greater detail to what we've narrowed in on, following the mechanisms, assumptions and relationships within it. We ask how an explanation works, what supports it and where it stops explaining what we're experiencing, so that narrowing our attention gives us something more useful to discern. What we want to do is applly them both strategically in the interest of our growth and development where what we deem accurate calibratoin, as in, success in this situation, is where our attention has reached a stage where it is actively with less and less effort strategically expanding and deepening our reference frame. Success here also includes greater accuracy in our judgments and more useful actions in the situation we're applying them to. Ease gives us information about how familiar the process has become, while checking our expectations against outcomes gives us information about its reliability, and we want to keep discerning both. Key note: the more you can perceive our reference frames are modulating literally every moment in one's own experience the better you'll be able to perceive the anchor as a mechanism and shift it with greater ease. Many times, people are expanding and deepening their reference frames in ways that make them from unhealthy emotional investments because their attention has expanded and narrowed on the experiences within those frames in ways that are not calibrated by their own self-discernment. In the simple example of the "genetics are all that matters", at the very least we see that the expansion of the reference frame includes only that which supports the conclusion, followed by a narrowing in on everything that supports that bias, which deepens the reference frame, resulting in an emotional investment that strengthens the cycle. If pre-existing emotions like shame, self-hate, self-abandonment both before and after the belief itself, reference frame deepening can concentrate those conclusions, potentially leading down an increasingly worsening spiral. That said, shifting momentum in the opposite way can work surprisingly fast because we're operating from a place of awareness of a mechanism, like our physical arm, and simply shifting that mechanism with the ease of moving our arm from one place to the next once the false injury against our arm, is seen through. And where emotional pain remains after insight, that pain is still real, becoming further experience to discern without making its persistence a failure of awareness. The biggest explanation for why it happens though has nothing to do with intelligence compared to simply being unaware of the RDI formula and how to apply it. That is the working explanation we're exploring here, and how much it explains still needs to be tested, but the majority of the testing must come from the individual themselves, as its their sentience, their subjective experience, their experimentation. That experimentation includes checking expectations against outcomes and allowing evidence beyond our own feeling of certainty to recalibrate the interpretation. Awareness of RDI itself doesn't establish accurate discernment, feeding the loop needs ot become value driven to and investment derived from RD calibration. Both Strategic Expansion and Deepening of Reference Frames are vital for the calibration of where I attention goes, and thus, where our motivation flows. Expansion is very exploratory, and on the positive emotional end, our proposed explanation, to be tested scientifically, is that it releases dopamine and enhances a sense of curiosity about the world. Deepening is very self-reflective on the positive end, it takes the lessons learned and hones the emotional investment through self-discernment on the evidence that truly matters gathered in one's exploratory phase to facilitate the best choice being made. Expansion and deepening are always both internal and external, this is because we always have an internal and perceived world, so learning to calibrate this truth in the context of RDI poses both an initial learning challenge and many advantages once one has reached the easier end of that curve. Over time, what we're also calibrating is our sense of self-authority, where experiences of reliable discernment give us a reason to trust and use D again, which then influences how we explore R and where we place I. That trust stays open to revision, including when the useful result of our own discernment is knowing when to rely on somebody else. That can also mean lowering confidence in D or RDI itself when the evidence gives us reason to do so. So our growing authority remains connected to the experiences that justify it, and those experiences continue feeding back into all three ingredients. This turns the unconscious justification that is already occurring into a consious one where as experience grows in calibrating justification through RDI, sentience becomes aware of justification now as a mechanism and utility, that can be turned into a weapon to grow objectivity that also simultaneously grows confidence, rather than retreating from disconfirming evidence. Our working prediction, to be checked against our behaviour and tested beyond our own impressions, is: The tendency towards avoiding disconfirming evidence decreases more and more overtime, because one's confidence is not being drawn from one's beliefs as much as it is in the awareness of the very mechanisms that govern, thus the self-authority, in a healthy way, is both the success in and of itself, what continues to perpetuate and mature, while also becoming free from avoiding contradictory evidence against one's own authority, because one's belief is calibrated on an internal mechanism that is inherent to who they are at a structural and functional level as I explained in the linked post, you're neither leaning on external justification that is miscalibrated or an internal justification that is anything other than what, who, how and why we even are as a sentience. So we're just moved through a three stage context in service to the context of our own experience within our consciousness, allowing it to feel a greater sense of freedom in our own self-experinece. Context as I bring up a lot in the linked post, is the be all and end all when it comes to both understanding how our experience is being calibrated, and how to calibrate it, so we can shift the gears in the direction towards a healthy response to our environment, including our inner environment, all relative to the circumstances, and further away from a less healthy response, all the while learning to enhance our own sense of personal authority and subsequent agency in that endeavour. This formula which by the way I came up with on the fly while writing that linked post, can literally be applied at all times, that said, its never going to mean that some experiences are never going to be challenging despite leaning the process well, simply because our own investments in life, spell the meaning in the meanings and purposes we've ascribed to our own life. Some of those meanings are deeply entrenched, some of those meanings are really positive a short while, but then down the future, they can be much less positive. Like let's just take a super simple yet pretty solid example involving a potential close friend of mine whom I've learned to deeply trust emotionally. If he betrays me, depending on the degree of that betrayal, it could leave me feeling extremely wounded. However its my awareness of where the investments are themselves, and how to pickup one leg after the other and slowly move each leg one after the other in the RDI formula that determines whether I am living my life in a way that continues to expand my horizons (reference frame expansion) and deepen my experience (deepening reference frames) and subsequent meaning in life that determines how long I will stay in that state. It is not the lost or absence of meaning that determines the sense of meaninglessness and purposelessness in our lives as much as it how much we stay there and how much we emotionally invest into those states that get turned into beliefs the more RDI feedback loops towards those outcomes. The point to recognise is that (1) irrespective as to whether we want to, unconsciously or consciously, we are always moving towards an outcome regarding in the same way our heart is going to reach its next beat, further (2), the more we become aware of our heart-beat and our bodies relationship to it, we can begin to move towards life in a way that is in alignment with the beat that better serves the rhythm of our heart, from being able to control our hearts rhythm in the literal sense, or how our heart acts in our investments in life, in the more abstract sense, and (3), that its your choice, and RDI helps turn you not only into your own authority in the healthy sense, but also leverage the authority bias (research it) in a way that is totally calibrated to helping your state of well-being and personal growth, in a way that is totally and solely personal to you, while still being calibrated to objective reality as best as we can, self-discern it. Here's research that either indirectly or directly positively reinforces the efficacy of my provided formula. 1. Schemas provide a scaffold for neocortical integration of new memories over time https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-33517-0 2. Subjective confidence reflects representation of Bayesian probability in cortex https://www.nature.com/articles/s41562-021-01247-w 3. Shifting attention to accuracy can reduce misinformation online https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03344-2 4. Considering the opposite: A corrective strategy for social judgment https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3514.47.6.1231 5. Domain-specific impairment in metacognitive accuracy following anterior prefrontal lesions https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25100039/ 6. Think twice: Re-assessing confidence improves visual metacognition https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38135781/ 6. Domain-general enhancements of metacognitive ability through adaptive training https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30596440/ 8. Metacognitive improvement: Disentangling adaptive training from experimental confounds https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35157481 9. Survey measures of metacognitive monitoring are often false https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13428-025-02621-6 10. Mesolimbic confidence signals guide perceptual learning in the absence of external feedback https://elifesciences.org/articles/13388 12. The value of confidence: Confidence prediction errors drive value-based learning in the absence of external feedback https://journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1010580 14. A neural substrate of prediction and reward https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9054347/ 15. The inherent reward of choice https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC3391581/ 16. Forming global estimates of self-performance from local confidence https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-09075-3 17. Formation of global self-beliefs in the human brain https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33060292/ 18. Self-efficacy feedback loops and learning experiences in CS1 https://www.alexlishinski.com/post/iticse-2023/ITICSE2023.pdf 19. How expert advice influences decision making https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049748 20. Reinforcement learning signal predicts social conformity https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19146819/ 21. Confidence drives a neural confirmation bias https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32457308/ 22. Confirmation bias is adaptive when coupled with efficient metacognition https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33612002/ 23. Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being https://selfdeterminationtheory.org/SDT/documents/2000_RyanDeci_SDT.pdf 24. The effects of choice on intrinsic motivation and related outcomes: A meta-analysis of research findings https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18298272/ 25. Generalized expectancies for internal versus external control of reinforcement https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/5340840/ 26. Rethinking feelings: An fMRI study of the cognitive regulation of emotion https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12495527/ 27. Self-affirmation activates brain systems associated with self-related processing and reward and is reinforced by future orientation https://academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/4/621/2375054 28. Possible selves and academic outcomes: How and when possible selves impel action https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16834488/ 29. Three elements of self-authorship](https://doi.org/10.1353/csd.0.0016 30. Intelligence and maturity: Meta-analytic evidence for the incremental and discriminant validity of Loevinger’s measure of ego development https://www.utep.edu/liberalarts/psychology/_Files/docs/faculty-articles/intelligence-and-maturity-meta-analytic-evidence-for-the-incremental-and-discriminant-validity-of-loevingers-measure-of-ego-development.pdf 31. A national experiment reveals where a growth mindset improves achievement https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1466-y 32. Do growth mindset interventions impact students’ academic achievement? A systematic review and meta-analysis with recommendations for best practices https://doi.org/10.1037/bul0000352 33. Psychological strategies for winning a geopolitical forecasting tournament https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24659192/ 34. Rethinking the role of teams and training in geopolitical forecasting: The effect of uncontrolled method variance on statistical conclusions https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/09567976241266481)
  23. Finding The Signal Writing Project 2 Preface: Finding The Signal is a writing project that is born out of simply noticing the contents flowing in my mind and typing them out regardless as to the associations that form. The purpose of this project is to motivate change in my capacity to write again, to move worlds with words as they rhyme together through both sound and abstraction. Most of what is written will be mostly unedited. Everything will be written on the flow. Every entry will start as "Finding the signal" to establish a pole to balance on. By the way I will be starting in open mic night next week, once per week (or so, they may get sick of me) I'll try not to let my ego get too inflated while crooning. It's about time anyway, its been a while since I've performed live and I need to stop mixing the signal. That said, its the perfect time to exercise the meeting ground between both confidence and humility, because its somewhere in then middle like many things where character is found. Let's see how this project goes. As for my essays, they will come in intervals of two weeks now and "Finding the Signal" at least once per week; the points still remain regarding the purpose of essays themselves, they just require more editing 'compute'. ---------------------------------------------- Entry #1. Finding the signal, where the eye is pierced by sun illuminated by the grace of God, or was it her kiss? The movement of shadows echo from the backdrop of the man's historical fate, or was it merely his bad decision making? The corroding eyes began to wrap, not of tears but of the fire that he was lit by. To find all futures, and establish the arrow that made its own target while in motion. It feels a bit like hanging a picture against a holographic wall that changes scenario and subsequent hinge points; so many intertwining clouds that I need to establish as a solidarity, non-performative quackery that is the authentic self that spells of tales weaved by the edge of one's existence, that horizon point I talk about, and not the seeping picture frames made of moments already past. ----------------------- END ----------------------- Okay, my attention is starting to fade. That went a little better than I thought, arguably better than what I wrote in part one of my essay just prior (Writing Project #1) which took me 3 hours to refine. Or perhaps I am just getting better again? Who cares, "Just Write and Get it Done" as my dad would say.
  24. Updated links below @OBEler, heh my bad I didn't realise GPT didn't update them as new conversation was added: Thus, this will be my last update. Otherwise, here's a list per subject of Astra-Ultra's low quality content when it comes to subjects that actually require originality beyond merely trained abilities, separating performance outcomes from present achievements in mathematics and otherwise used to hype Astra more than it actually deserves. Undoubtedly, paid influencers are involved. Hopefully the following satisfies any reader of my position. --------------------------------------------- BASIC RUBRIC FOR OUR CONTEXT 1. Imagination 2. Invention 3. Philosophy 4. Creativity Imagination - https://chatgpt.com/share/6aa288ae-2194-83ec-845f-ba917a564926 Content created with Astra Ultra, Alternate Ethics Hype-Altman: 1. It's most imaginative thought ( 1 attempt ) 2. One full book - Title: The Unfinished Everywhere 3. 25 songs (lyrics) 4. 25 short stories 2. Invention - https://chatgpt.com/share/6aa28496-d0a0-83ec-9c00-faa5131eff37 Content created with Astra Ultra, Alternate Ethics Hype-Altman: 1. Invention: Second Childhood 2. Inventions: 20 across biophysics, bioengineering, nanotechnology and environmental science 3. Inventions: 50 across aerospace engineering. 4. Inventions: 60 across 6 possible alternate futures at least 500 years from 2026. 3. Philosophy - https://chatgpt.com/share/6aa283c2-74c8-83ec-b868-0b016f180fb8 Content created with Astra Ultra, Alternate Ethics Hype-Altman: 1. Low-quality story. 2. Low-quality story. 3. Book: The World That Can Answer Back --> Subject Challenge: Meaning of Life 4. Book: The Terms of Being Here --> Subject Challenge: Purpose of Consciousness 5. Book: Beyond What a Mind Can Hold --> Subject Challenge: Expanding Consciousness 4. Creativity - https://chatgpt.com/share/6aa27223-d600-83ec-b93a-6d293019fdd5 Content created with Astra Ultra, Alternate Ethics Hype-Altman: 1. VIDEO GAME - The Unwritten Sea - https://dream-unity.github.io/TestingAstra/ 2. VIDEO GAME - The Motion Thief - https://dream-unity.github.io/Astra-Is-A-Bullshitter/ 3. VIDEO GAME - The Film That Bit Back - https://dream-unity.github.io/Ultra-Bullshitter/ Each book, story, song and invention is accessible via downloadable pdf in the main links per subject and each video game in the links directly above under the main link for Creativity.