oOo

Member
  • Content count

    600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oOo

  1. @Miguel1 Can I withstand the depth and breath of anyone's questions? Can I withstand the depth and breadth of my own self-questions (questions upon/on the self)? If I cannot survive the first, I should be doing something else. If I cannot survive the second, I should be doing something else. If the weight of the results and implications of earnestly responding to the second question above to the deepest possible depth of my own existence does not significantly outweigh the importance of the first, I should be doing something else. That's a commanding life. And that's also a dating life with purpose, integrity and fulfilment that only the person following it, needs to answer to themselves for, while being mature enough to learn and grow with, for and from their environment in that process. I hope this sentiment helps you just as much as it helps others as well. Best wishes, keep growin!
  2. We all here know you're on your journey but this is straight up toxic, in reality by doing this you're signalling to your subconscious you're weak and that you're unable to calibrate your connection without breaking it; its also simping behaviour as you're performing for someone not living your truth. By pretending to be strong, you'll hurt yourself in the long run. You'll hurt her. And if your male friends are smart enough, and her, they'll know that these kinds of tendencies mean you're not good friendship/relationship material anyway. Watch that behaviour harm your integrity around your Life Purpose as well. This is behaviour that reflects that you're only just ready to pretend to perform life, and not truly live it where both you and others meaningfully matter within it. I really hope you're under 21 as it would make it half understandable, but if you're not I think other men oughta step up and start being a bit more blunt. I'm not bothering with the others, some aren't so bad, but you have some other toxic one's in there as well. If other men can't point them out, they're totally deluded by certain aspects of dating culture as well. Read my two main posts in your other thread. All the best.
  3. To add to my quoted comment just to speak more directly on the subject. For approach as well, most of the problems many people have I feel is deep down they know its not coming from an authentic place where they're hoping for a genuine interaction that's beneficial for both and or all people involved. That's the mindset a person has to come from,. Any artificiality is because a person isn't fully present. Artificiality isn't a judgement about a person, its a judgement that signals a person's intent in the moment, and that's for whoever is involved. Artificiality isn't wrong, but it reveals either the person can't be themselves or doesn't want to truly be themselves because the vulnerability may reveal something the other person may not like. If its coming from the approacher it shows that the approacher isn't authentically aligned and true with themselves in that moment, which makes anyone that's good at reading social cues or people in general less likely to trust the person, and also lead to their artificiality as they're unsure whether they want to continue which is a healthy sign the intuition of the person examining the approacher is working well. I also want to make something clear, artificiality needs to be clearly distinguished from fear. Approaching with fear is actually brave, and reveals you're prepared to put yourself on the line, but trying to cover it with artificiality, is what makes the interaction feel like an incongruent or ulterior motive that needs to be questioned. If a person feels they can't survive being questioned, that's when either the artificiality emerges out of self-protection or compensation, if its the latter, its damaging everyone involved and feeding something unhealthy if it becomes a habit. If its the former, its a totally normal behaviour and perhaps its even someones intuition saying they shouldn't interact with this particular person or a person at all, for whatever reason, it doesn't really matter the intuition is there to listen to not to stifle down. This is one of the nuances that is totally neglected by the day game people. Lead from genuine behaviour and you'll attract more genuine people, lead from inauthentic behaviour and it leads to relationships that are either inauthentic, and or, at the very least where someone is getting taken advantage of; usually its the inauthentic person trying to take advantage. Despite the validity of my first post here which is what I suggest everyone should cultivate, next time you're actually afraid to approach someone don't try to control the fear itself, instead sit inside it and even express it during the interaction, "Hi, I'm actually afraid about ____ but I wanted to ____ because I am ____", heck even say, "Hi, I struggle speaking to strangers, I am approaching you because..." its real. It's your truth. No body can touch you if you own your own truth, if you own who you really are. Watch how the fear will magically fade the more honest you are and you own your own truth as it appears in your own experience moment to moment, no matter who you're with. That's where true fearlessness will come from, by owning it, nurturing it, and teaching it through that self-validation (not external) feedback loop. What does it also signal to other people? By being honest to people about your fear it doesn't signal cowardice, it signals strength, it signals "Hi I am afraid of _____ but I am not afraid to express it." It's the fastest path towards becoming truly who you are versus someone that continues to struggle with their authenticity, and subsequently, lack of genuine true relationships in the real world. And who cares if someone doesn't like your truth in the moment because it shows your fear, as I said watch your fear diminish more and more the more you own it, that's the paradoxical truth awaiting the reality of simply owning what's real compared to what's false. Which path is going to lead to success not only the fastest but the deepest all the while stepping best into the potential they were always meant to self-realise? A person will be surprised by the people they attract into their life when they're as honest as possible with a person just as much as a person will be surprised by the people they attract into their life when they're inauthentic, artificial, not truly themselves, lying, manipulative, delusional, etc. An artificial person may appear strong, but like artificial intelligence its only specialising in its own eventual defeat by not becoming a generalised intelligence, which comes from getting to the root of existence, which only a true sentience that's alive, that wants to live its life fully, untethered by the world around oneself while being calibrated and aware of what's happening, can have. And lastly, stay weary of delusional paths, people and ideas in the dating space. Can you step into the ring of life and fight to be yourself, or will you forfeit, never even step inside, or being unable to stand in the light of who you really are and instead need other people to think of you as amazing with women or something like this instead of striving for internal fulfilment? Is a persons experience of "now" covered in bullshit or, by comparison, is it more covered in the strength of one's truth that's a reflection of the absence of all falsity within? Here's to being truly human. Everyone's birth right, which starts in every single moment, always "now".
  4. When I'm out and about absolutely, most of the time though I have a lotta conversations. For me, I wouldn't ever "day-game" per se in the militant sense, it feels off putting for me, unless it was me just having fun experimenting from a healthy place. I also have a serious partner. I am just going to make a minor edit to my post, some folk may not know what I mean by self-amusement. For the reader, literally just your imagination devoted to making yourself laugh; so the mindful act of generating and exploring scenarios, interpretations within in your mind with the end goal of simply teaching yourself to cultivate a self-humouring, self-amusement space based on those creations independent to the world around you. Disclaimer: By self-amusement I don't at all mean sitting down and playing video games all day, unless that video game is this action and its happening within your own mind, or mutually if you've already cultivated the healthy space for it. I'm heading away from the month now though, all the best.
  5. For male or female The best advice I could give anyone when it comes to dating, male or female, is simply cultivating their own humour space. Approach anxiety is inherently a fear of rejection of your own inner world, which means your own world isn't strong enough to sustain the rejection from the outside, it means you haven't established strong enough comfort in the boundaries for your own inner world and how that relates to the world that passively to actively tests the validity of your inner world. The extremely simple act of being self-amused, not trying to amuse, is training so many processes simultaneously, the least of which, is the strength of your own world and sourcing your own appreciation of life from your own inner world. Unconsciously, you're immediately learning to cultivate your own mind, your authority, sovereignty and independence from both the old you, the world and everything in between, your interpretations, your desires, your self-confidence, your capacity to regulate your own emotions through your own conscious free will, your creative thinking, heck even your ability to self-heal through self-amusement. And its pretty much got no downsides (so its not some self-protective mechanism outside of being in the healthy sense; as its an inner world realisation that increases awareness) outside of opening up your awareness and losing your focus on anything else momentarily. You may also decide to randomly quit your present mode of employment after you realise you're only bound to it through fear, among other things, so please be mindful regarding how making yourself too happy may impact your choices around what makes you very unhappy. Seriously though, if it is actually making you depart from assuming responsibilities you're meant to assume, that's a sign your devotion to training needs more consciousness. The act of training yourself to self-amuse, self-humour or as I put it, "Cultivate your own humour space", is the act of simply training the capacity to imagine scenarios that bring genuine humour and laughter to you. The scenarios themselves are unique to you and for you to creatively explore your imagination in that cultivation; directly training emotional regulation, imagination, lateral thinking and general creativity all simultaneously. This isn't I'd do just for 5 minutes a day, its something I suggest practicing enough that it becomes an unbreakable habit. If the weekends are best for you, I'd practice for hours over breakfast at a nice cafe or restaurant for example; and its not even something that feels like practice, its just enjoying my living frame and the space I inhabit. Training is self-independent, which means you also now don't even need to rely on other people's company. And fuck, you're now whether your male or female making yourself smarter than the average person as the average person usually experiences brain-rot when they're not experiencing social stimulation from other people. Why do people struggle with self-confidence first and foremost? It's the externalisation of their own personal authority over their own inner world, which is like, the biggest self-punishment someone could do to themselves or just, inherit from their environment. Self-amusement practiced diligently, restores that self-authority, while having respect for the competencies and capabilities of the people in the world around oneself, because its just your inner world you care about. You're not giving a fuck if you can't fix your car, though learning how is pretty cool to do, you care about the inner life divided from all of those externalities that are now no longer contrasting how you should think about yourself. And now you can actually appreciate your car mechanic and anyone else with the competency you need at the time to live your life the way that's most in alignment with your development, rather than rejecting yourself over all the things you don't presently have the competency to do or can't presently do for whatever reason. You're not trying to amuse the outer world, at most that's an entertaining byproduct otherwise you're just a clown, its more of an engaged self-learning you're doing within and so with that comes a sense of realism as well you're overlaying onto the world while secretly cracking humour internally and establishing a healthier state of well-being in the process. If the world enters that world, then awesome, its mutual humour, its a shared world and its a positive social memory to reflect on later together or otherwise. Learning to "self-amusement max" is honestly, the simplest, most advanced and incredibly effective advice I could give anyone across so many categories simultaneously, from dating to depression to every trauma in between, to self-authoring your own meanings in life and the enlightenment that permanently hovers above it that is unique to you and the inner worlds you cultivate. If you wanted a super power that could simultaneously enhance more capacity than any other potential power you could have, this is as close to top-tier as you'd want to be realistically. It's your world. Not mine. Not theirs. We are all engaging with what you, as the reader, are cultivating deeply within in real time right now in this moment and its yours to explore, its yours to aid in your compass for life, its yours to read the map of your own life purpose moving forward.
  6. @Jordan Again, I am happy about the positive results you've experienced so far. Personally, it took me about 10 hours before I saw some benefit. Just to add, the following comes from a medical doctors personal experiences on TRE, which falls outside my risk disclaimers so I'm happy to share it. I don't endorse this doctor, but I thought it fine to simply share their own experiences. I hope this comes as some use for you, and any reader TRE may help. To the reader, the following video is to complement my earlier comment on the potential benefit of TRE by Dr. Berceli as I shared it above. This video below is by YouTuber Dr. Yusef, it presently has over a million views despite his small channel and was released about a month ago and serves as a good introductory perspective. Dr. Yusef hasn't disclosed any potential negative side effects so please take these likelihoods into consideration while you're evaluating any ongoing changes. One final message to anyone else outside of Jordan, find my first comment in this thread on the best way to begin. Best wishes and good luck to anyone giving it a crack!
  7. There was a silly analogy you made about "African child". It's okay, I've made my point anyway. And for the reader with respect to the following I said earlier: It's not that I think propaganda is 'good', its that its game theoretically sound. Strategic necessity is materially different from ideal reality. Ideally we want geopolitics to be based on truth and good discernment, including the society in which we're from. However its just a fact of life unfortunately that when you venn diagrammatically have survival, competition and resources overlap with one another, the respective overlaps reflect the type of propaganda that will be generated relative to the context pertaining. This venn diagram is relevant to business and an individual cultures politics as much as it is the geopolitical conversation it contributes and sometimes, must respond to militarily; its a memetic design of system languages from social category to the next, the technology and the environmental constraints are the boundaries of the feedback that's going to generate the dialogue from truth to falsity for that particular context, and the propaganda that unfolds. It's an algorithm that predicts social media patterns as much as it does political war machines. And for the latter hopefully, their eventual annihilation. But for now, they're here to stay and it needs to be viewed as character building to learn how to get good at discerning truth from falsehood across these environments as it bleeds directly back to how we process our own internal worlds and the worlds we want to be a part of creating for the betterment of the improved discernment that flows. Rock out.
  8. @Raze@Karmadhi You guys just need more experience with propaganda. Reality 1: The strategic use of propaganda is black and white. It is a must by a country or political group in times of conflict and or general narrative protection/extension. It is not just to beguile an 'enemy', it is vital for the sustainment, protection and extention of morale across alliances. Reality 2: The black and white truth then is that critical thinking is required on all political statements, ideological narratives and community responses. Focus more on underlying dynamics more than surface appearances that change like the weather. Mosad is the son of one of the co-creators of Hamas. He is extremely sophisticated underneath, not some deadbeat that was ostracised from his family and is now having a temper tantrum about being rejected by his father, that's one of the most absurd interpretations possible and reflects the level of denial present. Hamas is a terrorist organisation, accept that. I am done for the month on the forum. All the best.
  9. @Raze his Ynet interview (https://www.ynetnews.com/culture/article/byz8hexa6eex) calls for civilian evacuation before destruction, and this followed months after the February 8th 2025 tweet you shared. That matters when interpreting his intent. Yousef finished his Oxford speech I shared directly above (for the general reader); Haddad was removed. I’m evaluating his claims individually. Again, Mosab finished his Oxford speech despite many difficulties with some members of the audience, he most certainly was not removed, Haddad was removed. Which passage establishes your interpretation after accounting for his evacuation proposal? Also, its important to understand the historical context of Hasan's influence, especially in relation to his father as it connects directly with his passionate nature on the issues which obviously, can be both for the better but sometimes, and this is very pertinent based on how he is characterised by those against him, for the worst:
  10. I feel like you're overconceptualising right now on the issue. My point was straightforward, going around with it too much obscures the self-insight. I tend to agree though with a point on how the flavour of Leo's teachings are marketed too hierarchically, which both protects the teacher from accurate evaluation from self to other and places flourescent coloured goggles on the followers that detaches them from reality filtering metrics which leads to the same problems as the teacher, and which can be discovered as evidence based examples represented on the forum to date. All growth needs to be levelled with presence before it can be fully integrated. To the level its not based on patterns I've observed it becomes wrapped instead in 'sticking points', blockages and neuroses on stages of development and where answers from consciousness to those problems are at risk of only being compensatory, self-protective and doubling down rather than the presence needed to integrate with actual raw reality. This tends to occur most where there are imbalances and disconnecting points between the intellect and one's emotions or rather broader nervous system. Sympathetically towards Leo, becoming a personal development teacher at such a young age, you're both naturally going to lean towards hierarchical organisation while you learn to make your own self-understanding and authority in sharing distinct from the cultural influences that may contradict your stances. This is evident in Leo's teaching style in the way he critiques culture, so my words have some weight in that regard. Horizontal reintegration as I highlighted in my previous comment requires far more experience and growth than what the average of any culture could possibly facilitate, much more so while a teacher is trying to carve out their own niche. Let's try to keep this as simple and straightforward as possible @Joshe, no unintentional obfuscation.
  11. Why is self-evaluation outside of growth, or this kind of self-evaluation? Does that not depend on the conceptual distance between someones perception of growth versus the present moment now? Accurate growth is centred more on realism; realism is the engine of now and now has no unnecessary preoccupations. I think you're partly right though, you're highlighting the relationship between conceptualisations around personal growth and the impact this has on the social distance with people or 'classes' of people depending on what their philosophy says to them at the time. This was the very issue with a recent thread I commented on relating to spiral dynamics, which can happen on both sides, so its a real pattern that can be easy to autocorrect passed if you're not aware of it. @Miguel1, what are your thoughts here? How much of your difficulties here do you believe may just be related to internal optics on how you're conceptualising versus feeling the reality of yourself, and the optics you subsequently have on potential relationships with the outside world? Feel free to answer on your own terms, there is no pressure on my personal end.
  12. Following our earlier exchange, I wanted to clarify something that I didn't make clear before, Palestinian lives matter every bit as much as anyone else’s. Questioning a casualty claim was never intended to minimise the suffering behind it. I’m still learning about Arab cultures and Palestinian experiences. I find Arabic beautiful, though understanding what people have endured requires considerably more than appreciating their language, and communicating on conflicts of war in and of itself is a completely separate issue. Someone I’ve recently been listening to is Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas cofounder Sheikh Hassan Yousef. He also worked as an informant for Israel’s Shin Bet intelligence service; both parts of his background are relevant. I find his account compelling and want to understand it better, his proximity to Hamas gives me reason to listen, while like many other things I am still investigating his broader conclusions still need examining. Criticism of Hamas and judgments about Palestinians generally are extremely different matters like the appreciation of cultures both unique and overlapping with one another, the latter being the case with Israel and Palestine. Here is his contribution to the Oxford Union debate held on 28 November 2024 that I think genuinely contributes to the discussion so far. Which specific claims do you think hold up, and which would you challenge? I’d welcome supporting sources and other Palestinian voices worth hearing. I’m sharing someone I’m learning about, with room to revise my assessment. Feel free to speak on any angle, I understand this is an emotional subject for you so only do what genuinely brings you peace and growth at the same time.
  13. I live in Australia, I've traveled a lot around the world and continue to do so. I have just never experienced that problem. This doesn't mean there aren't immature, 'low-conscious' women. Australia in fact is well on its way on the downward trajectory when it comes to dating with one of those reasons being women being influenced by low-conscious women that get a social platform and then infect their minds with nonsense. But there are so many wonderful women in the world, many of which that I admire and do some things better than I, inclusive of Australia. They're engineers, architects, librarians, artists, musicians, actors, doctors, lawyers, spiritual teachers, and so many women as well that are in just your everyday professions like baristas, cooks, council works or even just women living and working in villages, farms, and more. What is it that makes you believe your are more conscious than all of your friends? Why is it that you believe that you cannot find a woman interested in personal development when it comes to advancing their consciousness? Do you travel or do you struggle forming new relationships? For a relationship, a level of admiration is important relative to the uniqueness of the individual themselves. They don't need to walk around like famous pickup artist Mystery, it could be as simple as a woman admiring how hard a man works or a man, appreciating how organised a woman happens to be. How simple or extravagant that admiration has to be also depends on the person themselves. Narcissism tends to have an interesting impact on the scale of admiration as well, those on the higher end of narcissism being famous for the love bombing (high admiration) to devaluation loops (low admiration) they cycle with partners. How important to you is it that you have to admire your partner or that your partner admire you? What are your requirements for a relationship to be stable over the long term? Do you sometimes project onto your partner about what you want them to be more than accepting them for who they are? Perhaps viewing your relationship in the context of narcissism will help you shed light on certain areas. Also, what are your past relationship experiences like? There's no need to answer all of these questions most of them of course are just for you to address personally depending on how much you wished to share. However just for me, based on my life experience I would say that what's the case here more than not is not seeing blind spots and knowing how to fully address them more than "I am more conscious than all these women and I cannot deal with their shit"; if feels more like a self-protection mechanism more than a stable assessment of every reachable women inside or, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, just women outside your present immediate friendship group. One point I want to make though is that this is now the second thread you've made on pretty much the same topic in the last few months. What is more important for you here, seeking attention or seeking a solution that leads to the same growth you would expect from a potential future partner that may be going through the same issue right now as you're both unsure of how to fully address it? Are we going to get the same thread in a couple or so months time? You gotta man up here, I hope you don't take that as a criticism but you gotta be more mature here given the pattern emerging. It's not about you getting a partner, just taking personal responsibility for the situation. A personal question for you alone to answer for yourself not share publicly, what is one action step you can take today to make progress in this life area of yours that would genuinely bring you personal growth and best serves your trajectory in a healthy way? Best wishes.
  14. That's okay. I will document your thoughts for personal discovery in the future anyway. Thank you for sharing from a place that reflects your truth, even if the reality needs to still be parsed through fairly heavily.
  15. I hope I haven't offended. There has been no offense on my end. It isn't about being rational more than it is about being objective and self-aware. From the perspective of preserving integrity on the situation, truth and reality must be put at the forefront stabalised by compassion, awareness and prudence. If you wish to engage further on any one particular thing I am open minded, however I can only engage relative to how I have been unless there was something personal you actually wished to discuss openly here, in which case other people that vibe with the same sense can interact with you on this as well.
  16. Do you have many female friends? Why are these female friends not good enough to date if they're open to dating? I may be wrong but I just sense a lot of sweeping statements based on a consciousness state rather than reflecting a conscious reality for you.
  17. Claim unproven. No. What happened was that I showed that your claim of daily killings was false. That's all that happened. And showing it to be false is not a criticism, its just a reality. I want a productive conversation. This takes away from the comparison I drew earlier regarding Hamas having very little for their own people's lives; disturbingly slow. It would be better not to derail my point here, instead approach it head on. Again, no. This is unnecessary. Integrity is far more important. Exaggerations overlap with a lack of integrity, the very reasons that lead to a conversation no longer being productive.
  18. Which position are you hoping to engage in earnestly? It is difficult to broach any topic with another person the more they're emotionally loaded on any aspect of it. It blinds awareness on multiple fronts that actually does something good.
  19. I mean that just generally as a person, not necessarily in relation to 9/11. As stated, we are still working on adequate connections pertaining to your claim.
  20. I think Natenyahu is suspicious full stop, however this is not sufficient reason in and of itself that either he or Larry were involved in the 9/11 attacks. At the very least, provide evidence that he indeed never missed a day prior to 9/11. And he technically didn't miss the day, he had an appointment with a dermatologist. Otherwise, a conspiracy that is more likely is that the USA did it themselves, with CIA being one of the dominant parties concerning. Many Americans believe this conspiracy. What's going to sway the hypothetical either way however? Genuine established patterns and evidence. Saudi Arabia for example was trying to boycott Israel at the time rather than trying to covertly organise an attack on the USA with Israel so that they could benefit one lone billionaire that lived in the USA at the time. The likelihood that Larry was involved though is far more likely than "Israel caused the 9/11" attacks based on what I know so far. Why was it illogical? That's not established as fact, and again, it was not anywhere near 7 billion cleanly. "He's a Jew", is not an argument. Plus Natenyahu isn't even worth all that much in the net worth sense. Don't you think if Natenyahu was perhaps involved he'd be getting a bit more cheese than what he has? Where does this idea that Israel was involved even come from? None of the geopolitical relationships at the time lend any support to that, in fact based on present estimations, evidence goes in the exact opposite direction, with Saudi Arabia example having more to it as well.
  21. @Salvijus They're two lone people that are apparently friends, it doesn't mean Israel was responsible. For example $7 billion was sought in litigation by Larry, not received on September 11. And it wasn't a plain profit; it was mixed with insurance. Which source most strongly convinced you that Silverstein knew beforehand? What does it establish about Israeli state involvement? What evidence would make you reconsider that conclusion? You've only brought up two claims regarding two Jewish men (neither completely Ashkenazi by the way - Sephardic both ways), whereas what's established as actual fact is that there were 19 al-Qaeda trained hijackers, most of which came from Saudi Arabia. Moreover, Saudi Arabia had zero formal alliances with Israel in 2001, the time of the attacks.
  22. No. God created the physics by which what we call evil, can arise.
  23. @Jirh OCHA recorded 30 Gaza deaths caused by Israeli forces in 2022; the State Department, citing OCHA, recorded 34 Gaza conflict deaths before October 7, 2023. Neither establishes daily civilian killings, also later wartime totals cannot establish prewar numbers there. This is a sweeping generalisation that even under the most generous of interpretations your perspective here cannot be taken seriously. @Jason G Netanyahu’s 21 November 2024 warrant came from the ICC, not the UN. Judges found reasonable grounds concerning starvation, murder and persecution. Not a conviction.. That said to add more of my own perspective, concerning Israel geopolitically at large things are not looking good. Israel’s Gaza campaign has seriously damaged relationships and the European perception of Israel relative to the post-WWII era where the world was much more sympathetic to Israel as a whole. Britain suspended trade talks over the renewed offensive and aid blockade; Turkey halted trade over attacks and humanitarian restrictions; Colombia severed diplomatic ties over civilian deaths and destruction, and the USA. And there's many other countries as well, like Belgium close to the beginning of the Israel-USA joint attack on Iran was trying to sway European Union on trade sanctions against Israel, even vying for a total EU boycott on Israel. Especially because as well all the economic problems with other countries that emerged because many countries were dependent on their fuel-trade relationship with Iran. Spain, Ireland and Slovenia also supported Belgium in sanctions against Israel, even in different ways militarily France and Italy have closed trades and negotiation channels with Israel. This is pretty normal behaviour, and as I alluded to before its what has happened to Russia as well in different ways. We're probably going through one of the most complex (arguably continual) rearrangement of political alliances since forever worldwide. @Salvijus I am interested. What are your sources? Right off the bat though, I don't at all take you seriously. That said I am very open-minded in general, so if you managed the impossible by sourcing actual evidence, I am willing to be persuaded. I am not here to bat for Israel, they have made mistakes in a complex situation but their mistakes should not be used to weaponise situations they likely had nothing to do with. Moreover, genetically, the Jewish are not all equal. Jewish ethnic divisions are Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Mizrahi, with Ethiopian Jews. Ashkenazi, which is a percentage of my genetic ancestry, trace back to Germany, Poland and France, even Ukrainian regions. I have no allegiance to Sephardic, Ethiopian and Mizrahi, Ashkenazi never do anything wrong comparatively speaking, other than positive intellectual contributions.
  24. Which dated source establishes daily civilian killings in Gaza before October 7, 2023? What evidence distinguishes unequal coverage from your conclusion that Arab lives don’t matter to Western media? What criteria support “infinitely worse than Hitler,” and what evidence would change your assessment? Your point that Palestinian suffering predates October 7 is valid, I gotcha there. My point though was that Hamas triggered this particular war. Those statements can both be true, and historical context does not remove responsibility for deliberately attacking civilians, moreover I was not saying that Israel’s security needs do not excuse unlawful retaliation either. Recognising Palestinian suffering strengthens your argument but ignoring other facts doesn't @Jirh. Overstating frequencies, presuming motives and invoking Hitler without a defensible comparison weakens it... Considerably. We should consistently apply the same evidentiary standards to everyone, including ourselves, especially on a topic as serious as this one where propaganda can do enormous damage and has real world consequences.
  25. Did you read my comment directly above you? Cite clear comparative examples. I am sensing prejudice, so prove me wrong; or not and stay in your position.