Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,704 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It seems like you’re talking about an absolute being that’s already what you are absolutely. But then you seem to add that for absolute being to know it’s absolute being, there needs to be this relative human conceptual frame that appears within what is already absolute being that can then open itself up to the absolute being that it already is. And it’s this rather weird way of framing absolute being that you are using that I’m finding difficult to understand in many of your posts on this subject, it just comes across as being contradictory, even as you are stating there’s a complete absence of contradiction within the way you describe this. When you say it’s not necessary to define anything as a dream or unreal or empty, isn’t that just all inclusive of absolute being anyway, whether there’s definitions or not, nothing is going to change the fact that absolute being is all there ever is was and ever will be anyway, so I don’t understand why you seem to feel the need to correct all the different descriptive dialogs that arise when discussing this subject of absolute being. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s funny, I thought my response to your comment was simple. But if there’s a much simpler than simple then so be it. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s why the absolute is likened to a dream. No character within the dream is aware of the dream, or even aware of itself as existing as a dream character. Even when communicating with other characters within the dream there’s no awareness or understanding of what each of the characters are trying to say to each other. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What changed in your life after realising that you don’t believe you are God, and not believing in solipsism, and believing others have experience of their own? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So why does that knowledge break your heart? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Deadpixel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If it’s any consolation, I personally am in absolute awe of living in a fantasy world. I’m buzzing about it. I observe every thing come into my life only to disappear forever eventually, and I’m fully aware that there’s absolutely nothing I can do about that, and that’s why it doesn’t break my heart, it simply makes me be in awe that I am aware that I even got to experience this fantasy in the first place. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The knower is the known that knows nothing because it’s one knowing. That’s a strange paradox that’s either understood or it’s not, and nothing will have changed. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
In the dream anything can happen, including things that can’t happen. In the dream, a human can’t fly like a bird can, and birds can’t build aeroplanes like a human can. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Deadpixel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Every One is alone in their own aloneness. Every One is their own unique never to be repeated universe, that can never be violated by another. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Deadpixel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not solipsism is solipsism because within knowledge you can’t know a solipsism that isn’t. SOL = short for SOLITARY SOLITUDE SOLO / SUN…LUMINOUS/LIGHT/KNOWING. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That as well. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well I suppose anything can happen in a dream, including losing the sense of a separate self, or having a separate self. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, these are concepts known. And yet that which is known knows nothing. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Potential is either actualised or not. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothingness exists as a concept known. And yet things know nothing. That’s what nothingness means, it means things know nothing. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I believe I make meaning out of the meaningless, yes. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes I agree.☝️ -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Meaning means magical. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It’s already dropped. There’s only the appearance of holding this, like this… -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Meaning. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothing. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothing. I didn’t. -
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, there’s just Isness, happening infinitely for eternity, no need for the middle man. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Okay, and that’ll be your story there, which is fine by me. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well that’s fine for you there, I have no argument with you. I’m simply stating the way things are here, in the you here.
