Mellowmarsh

Member
  • Content count

    3,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mellowmarsh

  1. The reason is biological, it’s evolutionary, which only cares about replicating itself through the male seed. It has no control over itself, because it’s blind as a bat, what’s it like to be a bat? I have no idea. 🤷‍♀️
  2. Don’t be fooled by the agenda motivated gender game. Word games are for players, it’s always going to be about a two player game, that’s why words are crap. Be smart. You know you’re worth it. 🤫 The “Female” is smarter than the male. She is Love, She is God. 🤫
  3. That’s why God invented solo masturbation. That way, no one gets fucked over but yours truly.
  4. Leo was right. For anyone of you who disagrees, it’s probably because it’s too radical for your puny mind to fully grasp. No offence, I’m just saying it how it actually is, not what I wish it to be.
  5. I knew you would get this. You are a smart guy. God bless you dear one. 🙏
  6. Don’t worry about a thing, for every little thing is gonna be alright. Just remember to Die and then unapologetically do whatever the fuck your heart desires without fear or judgement, even if that doing is just doing nothing, for you are immortal, don’t ever lose sight of that.
  7. No one ever pays attention to the forever stage. The attention is always on the players, and when they leave, the audience leaves too. It’s as if no one wants to hang around an always forever empty stage. That’s just not their kind of entertainment.. Some lucky ones find the empty forever stage the only real entertainment in town. Meta-Mel, over and out.
  8. Meaning is whatever imagination means.
  9. To objective yourself is the misery self. Know the difference. Or don’t.
  10. You have no image of yourself. Don’t faint, and definitely don’t fawn over nothing.
  11. Only in your dreams. Enjoy. 😉
  12. You wouldn’t understand, I mean My God I’m just a woman. What would she know about anything.
  13. Trust me, I’ve never been more sober in my life. I don’t use. I’m already free. Just use your head on this one, but not that head. I understand perfectly what I’m trying to say, please don’t deny me of my own truth. You do you if it makes you happy. Nothing makes me happy, and I’m very happy about that.
  14. You will use every word possible that you can imagine just to have your way with her. If she doesn’t give you what you want, you’re out. You are the missing link, good bye.
  15. Scratch that. Pollyannaish, more like.
  16. You will pass this way only once. Thanks for the fish.
  17. You only want what you think and believe is real. And that delusion will never make you happy or satisfy you. Ever. God has no need for this crap. Only you need it.
  18. And God declared that no earthly form is man enough to take my woman. Only God Love. Leo Gura is right.
  19. You are addicted to the lie. And you will spend your allotted time on earth loving the lie, you would rather love the lie than face the absolute truth.
  20. You do not know you are in the prison of your own mental making. You are totally locked in here, while the key was in your pocket all along.
  21. No one is coming to save you, but you.
  22. Think what you like, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. There’s a place of perfect peace, but no man wants to live there. You just don’t understand, and that’s why you will search and search for the unattainable until you die.
  23. Don’t be a slave to your animalism cannibalism. Truth is learning to let go, I know it’s hard to let go. But let go you must to find absolute peace that lays beyond silently waiting for your return to pure innocence. Adults are just children with high libido. It’s the misery self.
  24. You only crave your addictions, which will never be satisfying or fulfilling. Understanding this brutal truth is to find absolute peace within only yourself. But no one wants to hear it.