Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My life at the moment is being at the place I mentioned earlier. The same place Suzanne talks about here in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hjQaDn2GVk -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don’t know what Jim is referring to regarding more deepening. From my perspective, there’s nothing deeper than to fully exit the sense of separation. If there’s still more deepening, I’m not sure I know what that is, so I don’t know what he means by saying there’s still some kind of deepening that takes place. Maybe there is, or was for him, but personally, I don’t know what he means. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Ramasta9's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Ramasta9's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m at that place she’s at. I totally relate to this episode, I watched it a few months ago, it’s good. Nice to see you picking out the juiciest ones of the bunch. 😎 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Wilhelm44 Nice, thanks for sharing y/our thoughts, it’s always a pleasure to interact with you. 😀 Emerson understands the seamless flow of not-knowing. I personally interpret that as the death of an identifiable knower. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don’t know the exact moment I died, but I’d felt the contraction as early as the age of 5 that continued to bug the hell out of me because I instinctively felt it wasn’t natural and that it felt awful. So I spent the rest of my life finding out what this dis- ease was, and why it existed. Then somewhere along the journey of self discovery, the separation collapsed completely, never to return. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Amazing 🤩 That’s it, that’s it in a nutshell. I love it. Thanks for sharing and being here. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, thank you, I’m glad some people also understand this profound realisation. And is why the end of me is when the true magic of life really comes to life. And that’s a life that is never lonely or isolated, or hurtful anymore, it’s the complete opposite, it’s just difficult to put into words for another person, unless they have had this same realisation. I liked the Tim Cliss quote, very true. 🙂 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is the most beautiful talk where she is describing how she felt about the time she shared life with a man friend. How they both aligned spiritually, but both intuitively knew the physical side of their relationship would just break both their hearts. 🥲 This episode was refreshing to watch because it’s been my own personal experience with all the men I’ve had relationships with, they’ve all ended in heartbreak, for the exact reasons she explains so eloquently in this short clip, about Loves brutal effect when we try to own other people. I think you’ll particularly resonate with it, and is why I’m posting it for your perusal. https://youtu.be/aT2uVXJ3JqA?is=BN_snHPQO1GmPZ87 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah, if I was to choose just one person to hang out together, it would be with her, in the cemetery. She is so soothingly beautiful in every way. I’ve never seen anyone quite like her in my entire life. I often listen to her at night in bed if I can’t sleep. Her voice lulls me into blissful sleep. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I like your feedback…it’s exactly how I’ve felt too. And thank you so much for watching. I’m glad it resonated, in fact it’s probably one of her best videos on the subject of “ personal identification loss” she’s ever made. And how this loss can deeply affect the emotions we’ve been conditioned to believe are personal. Yes, she is funny, and I don’t think she intentionally means to be funny either, it’s like she’s so open that she’s the perfect medium for downloading the ultimate cosmic joke without even realising she’s doing it. I like her a lot. Again, thanks for giving the video your attention, and for letting me know what you thought about it, much appreciated. 🙏 -
I love to play with words. We’re all NUN’s here. The perfect acronym for ….Nobody U Noticed. 😂
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
https://youtu.be/fSH8rJmQdQU?is=YnoyQcbGKtshOWte This is a great example of how innocent this all is. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Okay great, thanks, I’ll scout around and post it as soon as I find it. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Emerson is wonderful to listen to. Thanks for starting this thread, may it be filled with infinite links to the chain. 👍 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you don’t mind, I could post one here just as an example. But only if that’s okay with you first of course, I love this thread. It’s my favourite topic ever. The more radical the better. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks, if you are interested, check out the ones where she hangs out in the graveyard by herself, just ranting away to herself about anything that spontaneous pops up, totally unscripted. She comes across as exceptionally intelligent and genuine to the core. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Wilhelm44 Have you ever heard of Suzanne Chang? She’s got a super radical nonduality vibe to her videos. I like listening to her views on nonduality. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It’s all one taste, the proof is in the pudding. Ken Wilber .. one taste. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Love that song. 👍 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I like eating 🥣 soup.. it’s souper tasty. This play on words is authored by yourself, namely, nobody. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
lol when in doubt, ai it. Make it up…lol 😉 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Egg Zachery!! 😂😉 also translated as ( exactly ) 👍 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
A group called Alphabeat… Singing a song titled FASCINATION. Here’s the lyrics… Easy Living, Killed the young dudes, In the high boots. Teenage, In the pace age, That's when love burns, Now it's your turn. Fascination Fascination It's just the way we feel. Fascination Fascination It's just the way we feel. (yeah) We love this exaltation (woh oh, o-o-oh) We want the new temptations (woh oh, o-o-oh) It's like a revelation (woh oh, o-o-oh) We live on fascination. Passion, Is our passion, In the moonlight, On a joyride. Easy Living, Killed the young dudes, In the high boots. (oh yeah) Fascination Fascination It's just the way we feel. (come on) We love this exaltation (woh oh, o-o-o-oh) We want the new temptations (woh oh, o-o-o-oh) It's like a revelation (woh oh, o-o-o-oh) We live on fascination. The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word The word is on your lips - say the word Fas-ci-na-tion! We love this exaltation (woh oh, o-o-o-oh) We want the new temptations (woh oh, o-o-o-oh) It's like a revelation (woh oh, o-o-o-oh) We live on fascination (o-oh).
