LambdaDelta
Member-
Content count
728 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LambdaDelta
-
It is a mystery, perhaps it permanently rewires the brain, or something more nebulous within consciousness. I've seen people report similar things, and after a certain threshold of tripping it's bound to change forever in other ways too.
-
That is a good idea, this setting will definitely improve your results. I'm unsure if it could fully compensate for the difference with 3.5g if even 7.5 w/ lemon didn't do much for you. You might have a high natural tolerance, just like me. Are mushrooms the only thing you have access to? If not, try more potent stuff like LSD, 5-MeO-DMT, DMT, DPT. Smoking 5-MeO-DMT several times in particular has subtly increased my sensitivity to all other psychedelics and removed pretty much all visuals, trading them for more consciousness. Didn't do much else, but a very important job nonetheless. Dissociatives are also great, either separately or combined with tryptamines. Nobody talks about them here which is a shame. It's a different kind of ego death. You can try with silence, and the next time put one of Leo's videos in the background, like Understanding Absolute Infinity, Guided Exercise to Realize you're God, An Advanced Explanation of God-Realization. These are awesome supplements that are naturally conducive to deeper states. You might even get used to it, but it's important to alternate between that and going purely into your mind without additional input.
-
Yeah, that prompt itself is too dry and short, doesn't give the bot enough context. It took me a while to find instructions for a balanced output. But even then different AIs will interpet it differently, focusing too little or too much on some parts. I tried this on DeepSeek yesterday and it started speaking like a cringe blogger, obviously forced. So adjustment is in order. ChatGPT and Claude catch my drift.
-
Uh-oh, you're getting cancelled
-
Neither, it is making fun of the bias everyone has towards their own perspectives, treating it like absolute truth, when in fact it's most likely wrong.
-
LambdaDelta replied to integral's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Nothing is ever so simple with China. Nice of them to release it open source, but the majority of people won't be using it that way, they'll go through their app/webui, which allows for data collection at large scales, thus justifying the low prices they charge. A closer look at the TOS is needed, though nothing says it will be respected anyway. Still going to use it though. -
LambdaDelta replied to integral's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
14 or 32 billion parameter versions should be runnable on a home computer with great specs, 7-8b for lower end. 70b and the full 671 billion will require enterprise level hardware. -
It is a simple matter, on a scale of 100 the 3rd world is developed at a 10, the West at like 22. Both are still very low in the big picture, but humanity is young. The claim that the West is more developed is therefore correct. As it is merely a relative truth, it's only valid at this point in time, on this planet. Very limited scope. In 500 years for all we know USA will roll back to stage Red and Africa becomes the economic center of the world. Misperceiving it as an absolute is what gets people offended.
-
LambdaDelta replied to PurpleTree's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
These are just some quick examples, there's more. I'll leave it at that, things are fine the way they are. By the way, a video about distinguishing/balancing between vision and fantasy would be great. Learning how to dream big, within the confines of reality is crucial. There's some old adjacent videos, but having a concrete one + all the updated understanding would be nice. -
LambdaDelta replied to PurpleTree's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I disagree somewhat about the shift, my understanding of non-violent might be somewhat different as it also includes subtler things like choice of language. Profanity, labels like "leftist", "hippie" are still there, maybe more than ever before. Again, it's all good, I don't take any issue with that. In fact it's great that you're committed to integrity in the face of disagreements, misinterpretation, and depressing impacts. Waiting for more. But I did want to make that suggestion based on observation of what's been going on the forum. Maybe put what you told me on the blog for better visibility. -
LambdaDelta replied to PurpleTree's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Leo Gura Perhaps it would be beneficial if you made an announcement clarifying the current style, direction of your teachings, and the reasons for that. Clearly some people are getting confused. In the past, and even quite recently you mentioned shifting to more "politically correct", non-violent communication, and avoiding beating people over the head with truth, however it's been quite the opposite, at least on the blog and forum. Surely there's tangible reasons for that, as well as the complete focus on epistemology. It's a form of love too, but one harder to see as such. I don't mind the style because I can see through to the substance and get the value, however that might be challenging. People should also be making an effort to read between the lines and contemplate harder on their own, but the gap is bridged quicker when it's done from both ends. So a single in-depth, clear communication should help, and whoever still doesn't get it after that ought to leave or be ignored. -
Once the current situation has settled down, it could be great for you. Living there will quickly cut through a lot of western fantasies you hold, witnessing unprecedented levels of corruption and brutality of survival will sober one up and give a newfound appreciation for your lifestyle and the systems that enable it. I lived there till 14 and moved to Spain, had I just been born in a European country with no exposure to the third world I'd be much worse off in many ways. It's always funny discussing with friends here, when I tell them of the corruption that goes on in Russia they get wide-eyed in disbelief. In the EU some politician misappropriating 100k is a huge scandal that's in the news for weeks, in Russia that barely rises up to the level of concern of a local police department in some shithole town. Kinda awesome that people here are politically conscious to this degree, even if sometimes it slips into excess. That's a mark of higher development. Some advice, Moscow is not Russia. In many ways Moscow is more advanced than western capitals. Living there is super comfy, but you'll have to travel around the country to get the true experience. Be ready to leave at a moment's notice, make sure your documents are in order, that you're not registered in военкомат. In theory you should be ok, living abroad is a valid exemption from service. Study the laws carefully so that you're never caught off guard. Paying some fines or bribes is fine.
-
Seems like you need an awakening to Love, then any such questions will lose relevance
-
You know how they say, "it's only a crime if you get caught". You can go on air and claim any wild thing you want, maybe you'll even get investigated, but if there's no physical proof, there's no case. Besides, law enforcement doesn't have nearly enough resources to go after small-time consumers or even dealers. Most street and darknet vendors only get caught through their own gross negligence or bad luck.
-
Yeah, colors are a sideshow. I can't say for sure what's causing your issue, could be a mental block of some kind. Do deep contemplating into the matter. You can arrive at some answer about the symbolic meaning of this. Also consider that there's some things that can only be seen in a particular spectrum. There's certain details that are better visible in black and white, that could be a pointer for you. One of the best substances I use takes me to a pure black void, where no sensory information of any kind is necessary, concepts arise directly in the mind, it's so much more powerful. I also get no visuals on trips anymore, it's all been traded for more consciousness, which's what truly matters. Don't know if you'll be able to solve this, but you absolutely can work around it, potentially find something even better.
-
I use benzos for that, it also helps smoothen the transition of mind back into ordinary reality. The cleanest ones I know are Pyrazolam and Alprazolam. These should only be used as trip killers and emergency situations, otherwise the addiction potential is quite high. There's also medications with a different mechanism of action, such as Baclofen or Cyclobenzaprine. For these I don't have personal experience, only anecdotal.
-
Consider that all these entities, "Mother Ayahuasca", rules, etc. is mostly New Age fantasies. These are ultimately naught but projections of your own consciousness. It's a convenient story to tell yourself, basically grounding and self-deception done in the spiritual dimension. You could do a hundred trips and never meet a single entity, because they're unnecessary. These limitations may serve a purpose, if you intuit that you're not ready for Truth yet, the God-self could manifest some entity that blocks or misdirects you. It's all a mind game, at a very high level. Deconstruct it and go beyond, take a direct approach. Question why these limits are in place, what are you avoiding, etc. It's a tricky field, requires faith, but also radical honesty.
-
LSD is certainly more body heavy than mushrooms, I don't envy anyone who doesn't have a benzo or at least a non-GABA muscle relaxant ready for the comedown. The last couple hours are worthless, not even useful to record insights, by that time it's too late.
-
LambdaDelta replied to PurpleTree's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Elon = Adrian Dittman opens up a nice rabbithole. A true genius, manifesting avatars into being https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1875758660154163254?lang=en -
LambdaDelta replied to Whitney Edwards's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
This is gearing up to be a very real possibility. Trump postpones the ban, some billionaires buy it up with MrBeast as the face of the deal. All bets are off in delirium world. -
As accompaniment for the warning about psychedelic use, check out this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/1i4oczs/rc_lore_worst_substances_of_all_time/ Some very interesting and vivid examples presented there, and I know of many more. This is croc-infested waters, in all directions. Be careful what you fish for.
-
LambdaDelta replied to The Crocodile's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You can't remote view large numbers, therefore your opinion is invalid -
LambdaDelta replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Start deconstructing subtle biases, assumptions, and stereotypes sooner. Record raw insights, pay no mind to the fact they're not perfectly articulated, that can be adjusted later. While looking for the best words to use you may lose half the insight. Also, very crucial, no matter how uncomfortable, force myself to record insights on the comedown from trips, while my consciousness is still somewhat elevated, little time has passed, and the essence of the insight hasn't been lost during sleep or dulled by a benzo. Be fully honest with about what desires am I avoiding, which ones can be surrendered, what habits do me more harm than good and sneakily make me unhappy. Not use psychedelics as an escape, instead work on rewiring my perception to see God in everything, especially the boring and stupid stuff. Instead of trying multiple flavors of essentially the same psychedelics, find a select few that work the best and focus on those. Will have saved me tons of money, then again to find the best ones I had to go through 60+ substances first. Use more effecient ROAs sooner, cultural stereotypes blinded me to them. Start a meditation practice before trying psychedelics. After the fact I don't even bother because it's such a pittance in comparison, so the only sober methods I currently have for raising my baseline level of consciousness is contemplation, observation, and dreams. Don't tell my family about psychedelics Similarly, don't discuss spirituality, especially the deeper stuff with normie humans, particularly family, it will only lead to disappointment, misunderstanding, and rift in relationships. Let the mountain come to you, no need to force truth on those who don't desire it. Foresee plateaus and regresses, get through those with a positive mindset rather than getting depressed. Very deliberately create a life purpose that keeps me effortlessly motivated all day every day from the get-go. -
Lately I've been feeling quite stagnant in life and spiritual pursuits, so to shake things up I decided to begin a series of radical trips, holding nothing back, with the end goal of updating and deepening my understanding of reality, rewiring my entire attitude towards life, egoic structure, and perception. The plan is to hit several facets of God separately but completely, and then synthesize everything in the end. Well, ask and you shall receive. Substance of choice this time was DPT, which is new to me, although I tried it previously orally, rectally, and smoked, with zero or awful results. Another novelty was that the ROA I chose is intramuscular injection. How silly of me to have been sleeping on it this whole time, literally a qualitatively different experience from anything else by orders of magnitude. From now on nearly all of my trips will be done with IM or IV, the rest I don't consider serious anymore. First on the list was Love, though I decided to first ease into it by contemplating life purpose. Not much to speak about there, it's all things I already knew, however useful and inspiring anyway. This was with 35mg. Then 2 hours later the main event, I injected 70mg, which is a very large dose. Effects set in even faster, within 5 minutes the first cracks in the matrix appeared. Heart racing, I'm being taken for a ride at lightspeed while staying still. I buried my face in the pillow, because I couldn't bear to look around at first, the whole weight of Infinity began crashing down on me. The rest is hazy, concepts such as time or ordering don't apply to it. All of my fantasies were deconstructed. Every bias I held had to be let go of. I felt every emotion one can feel. My identity has been wiped clean multiple times over. The entirety of my being, the I AM flashed before me. I saw things that, had I not surrendered and loved them, would eat me alive in every sense of the word. Horrors that cannot be spoken of. My face morphed into the most ugly and beautiful forms imaginable. I cognized virtually impossible things, such that trying to do it with a non-infinite consciousness would cause a segmentation fault. Paradoxes beyond paradox. I was writhing, torn apart in an impossible spinning motion, flickering between bitterness and ecstasy. The bitterness was from having to stomach ever deeper levels of "evil", and each part of the cycle finalized with the joy of loving it. At some point there was a kernel panic in my perception, a standard ego death is a joke compared to that, reality was breaking at every level, massive alarm bells ringing. Insanity and Chaos. Had it not stopped, my consciousness would have probably merged back into the infinite, leaving the body to die. And then I knew... how Love is Truth, deeper than ever before. Trouble is, there is no way to express it, any explanation would be metaphors and images. One might things a lot of those things don't really relate to Love, but they very much do, it's just that Love is all-encompassing, and for the first time I've experienced it from every angle. But the crazy thing is, even though God is Love, and I speak as though I've experienced its entirety, that's not actually the case. There was an absolute experience of the facet of Love, but the other facets just fleetingly. Every part is the whole, and the whole can be split into parts. As such, other facets still remain, next I'm going to explore Will. Not only that, but part of this awakening was a painful awareness of how much work there's still to be done. I will inevitably forget, already have a good chunk, so I'll need to come back over and over to have more and more bits permanently stick, so that I can embody God's will in this life at my full potential as the avatar that I am. Now, my descriptions leave a lot to be desired, I'm aware, but I articulated it as well as my current limited consciousness allows. Just wanted to leave a record somewhere.
-
Yeah, there's no end to it, that's how it must be. Even if God wanted to put a stop to it, that would be impossible, because it's an inseparable part of Being. The one thing God can't do is not be God. As we speak new infinities of evil and chaos are being spawned into existence. But also infinities of beauty and bliss, if you want to make that distinction. Your fears have validity, in the human context, but eventually, if you're called to it, that paralyzing fear will have to be faced, and beyond it will be Love.
