-
Content count
1,344 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Eskilon
-
@something_else Damn bro, what a read lmao. Thanks for sharing this, it was insightful.
-
I genuinely curious about your assesment of Leo's spiritual development and attainment. Is he a super being/human? A successful guy who had some glimpses of the beyond but still ordinary human? Would you say he is on par with The Buddha, Mahavira, Ramana Maharshi and others? Please be honest, I think we have enough material and history to talk about Leo's realization and development.
-
Eskilon replied to Lucasxp64's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Meditation is NOT some cheap self-help practice. It is NOT about psychology. It can help with your psychology and most likely will, but it's objectives is beyond psychology. The west uses meditation with a utilitiarian mind(who would've thought right? lol), but the goal of it is way beyond calming down. The results you get from meditation will certainly go down to the psychological level though. If done right it should change drastically how you relate to the world. It can change you so much that some things you considered "problems" simply evaporate -- so it didn't fix it per se, it just made the problem to not have meaning and thus disappear. -
Interesting I think you have been through a lot to get to this baseline and it wasn't always the case? Also, this kind of behaviour is very attractive in a woman in my opinion. It's not common, especially the ability to alternate like you mentioned here Tbh from your picture in the face reveal thread you do seem calm and a bit analytical for sure haha. But you are an artist so you must be very expressive also. Very cute I must say I do consider myself calm. Though it wasn't always like that -- I went through the angry imature gamer phase. I am VERY excited with music, gosh I dance like a crazy monkey sometimes hahahahaha and also cry too with certain ones . Music is very intoxicating for me, for sure one of the most profound experiences around. So I do have quite a bit of emotions in me still, wonder if that will be the case down the line. Tbh the more I do spiritual awakening the more awareness I get on emotions and their formations, it does seems that calmness is the natural state of being(I could be wrong tho).
-
I require calmness . Are you a calm person?
-
What if you are actually a nice person? It is not an unconcious behaviour and you are not trying to impress anyone(it`s not coming from a needy source) you are just nice. Then what?
-
@Sugarcoat party girl confirmed . I need to go to Sweden
-
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's interesting that you mentioned. What do you think the implications of that mean? How could that influence Leo's teachings and behaviour if he did have that awakening? -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well said. I give Leo the benefit of the doubt and he gave me insane ammount of value overall. But, I do question if he is on par with the figures I mentioned on the topic. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I seem to intuit that too. Nice to know your perspective on this. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's true that Leo was and is a major figure on my path. But that doesn't mean he has gone all the way. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Where is UnbornTao when we most need him😭. He would tear you to pieces for even thinking of using that word let alone writing in plain sight -
Interesting that you type yourself as a 9. How come you are not a self-preservation or sexual 5?
-
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I know that peak can be different than baseline. But also consider that there are experiences that will rewire you on the spot. Leo explored and continues to explore this kind of stuff fulltime basically so we should expect permanent changes to "Baseline" for sure. The sharp distinction between peak and baseline can actually hint that the person did not achieve what they are claiming to have achieved. I doubt that you are awake and you continue to behave like an animal(not saying leo is one, just an example lol) this seems like the perfect self-deception in my view. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
All right, I will read your thread, thanks. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How can you say that? -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well, yeah. Leo is smart, and it's not a complete devil . -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hmmmmmm. I actually like your view of it. It makes sense for sure. I was gonna write more but realized I don't have direct experience to talk much about it but thanks for the words Natasha! -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not siddhis. It's difficult to talk about awakening since I am not awakened but for the experiences that I did have it seems ridiculous that someone can still be in ego after let's say what I experienced multiplied by 1000(let's say awakening is that). And not just once, dozens of times since he stuffed himself with 5-meo and the like. I don't know, his wording and attitude seems of, it's something I am sensing. Not saying he didn't experience stuff, he definely did -- that much is felt. But I don't know if his path is complete or fully awakened as the old traditions would say. It's interesting that you make a distinction between awakening and enlightenment, could you elaborate more on that? -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No, that's not my view. Never said perfect, but he did questionable behaviours a bunch of times even after his awakenings. If you don't question such things, that's on you. No. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I see. One of the reasons I bring this topic up is because of Leo's questionable statements and behaviours people witnessed here on the forum and sometimes the language he uses and attitude. So it does bring some incoherence with what I would consider awakened one behaviour and language . Not that I know what is meant by "awakening" either, but yeah I'm curious to hear people's opinions. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I share similar thoughts, this seems like a sensible position all things considered -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Alright, but share your view on the topic. -
Eskilon replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not the dream taaaalk. That`s predictable. -
Eskilon replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
As much as I respect you and your work, the chances that you are deluded is almost 100 %. Would you believe anyone who said what you just wrote? Also, considering your spiritual outrage of the past, it's hard to take your word for it lol.
