Unlimited

Member
  • Content count

    324
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unlimited

  1. I can't thank Leo enough for the work he's done. I really don't know where I'd be without him.
  2. There’s no such thing as “too busy.” That’s just poor priorities hiding as excuses. Take full ownership — cut the stupid stuff and realign with what actually matters.
  3. It's true: spend 10,000 hours on anything and you'll get good at it. Question is, on what? For me, it's understanding reality.
  4. "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." — Marcus Aurelius
  5. There’ll be times you got zero ideas but keep pushing through them anyway. That’s key cuz ideas hit while you’re doing the thing, not before.
  6. What would the best version of yourself do today?
  7. "I’ll live the focused life, because it’s the best kind there is." — Winifred Gallagher
  8. Doubt everything you think you know.
  9. Don't listen to people pushing quick fixes over long-term ones. Sure, quick fixes might help in a pinch sometimes. But it's always smarter to go for the real, lasting solutions that build real growth.
  10. It all boils down to understanding.
  11. Psychedelics are tools. Use them wrong and you can hurt yourself badly. It’s like swinging a hammer and hitting your own head instead of the nail.
  12. I guarantee I’ll help you, but only if you actually let me.
  13. Believe in yourself when no one else does.
  14. Consistency is the key to real growth.
  15. There’s so much potential within you.
  16. One month clean from weed. This time I think I've got this. No, not think. I know I've got this.
  17. Consciousness is the only thing that exists — everything else is its dream.
  18. Better a small step every day than none at all.
  19. Sit quietly and question who you are.
  20. You are not in the universe. The universe is not inside you. You are the universe.
  21. By "God-Realized" I don't mean having beliefs about God from Leo's videos, but absolutely knowing through many personal awakenings/realizations. So that you wake up every morning completely sure you're God. I also don't mean with that to fully understand God.
  22. @Davino After around 10 minutes I would say.
  23. It’s similar for me. Seems like there is kind of a tolerance when redosing mid-trip. Best to wait till the trip fully ends.
  24. @Oppositionless @Natasha Tori Maru @CARDOZZO edited my text.
  25. This is exactly how I felt when I watched my first video of Leo ("Reading A Poetic Description of God-Consciousness") during the comedown from an LSD trip in early September 2022. Now, almost three and a half years later, after watching all of his YouTube videos, I can honestly say it was all worth it. So damn worth it.