EdgeGod900

Member
  • Content count

    327
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EdgeGod900

  1. So you are the 1% of people in this thread who i'm not referring to. Can't believe @Leo Gura can't tell that these are jokes. Again, him and anybody else who think these aren't jokes don't know Tony. Again, I think its a bad idea to hire an edgy comedian to be a part of your political campaigns. This shit is so petty, can't believe this shit is such a big deal. Focus more on the policies and shit, god damnit.
  2. I think it makes sense to hate on Trump making Tony do this. But please, if you haven't even watch hours upon hours of Tony's show, then SHUT THE FUCK UP about him. This forum is about finding truth, but how the fuck can yall make so many arrogant&ignorant comments about him without experiencing him and his work lol.
  3. THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME LEVEL OF HUMOR AS HIS KILL TONY SHOW. I WOULD EVEN ARGUE THAT HIS SHOW IS WAY WORSE. Ngl man, but there seems to be a lack of self honesty on your part. It seems to me that you're just parroting the commentator. You seem to be attached to being latino/puerto rican as well; "you can be as fucking harsh with your jokes about others, but when it comes to us its strictly off limits." My brain does this twitch everytime I read so many dishonest shit in society, and particularly in a spiritual forum like this. Ngl man your lack of self reflection on this matter makes me go ape shit
  4. Yep. I confused 2 tings actually. 1st, I meant to say Zone of Excellence, not Zone of Competeance(*durr...ik... I was dropped as a child*). 2nd, the thing that you pointed out about the fear being the jump from excellence to genius. So I guess my question should have been: given the activity that I love to do, how do I know if its a ZoE or ZoG? This was answered Leo's comment. Overall, im starting to get a better clarity, because the career I wanna have aligns with my personality and my top 2,3,4 & 5 strengths!!! BUT NOT MY FUCKING top 1. Funny that theres another career that strongly aligns with my top 1 str, but not my top 2-5. I enjoy the process of mastering this career that its scary to do since I know it will do fuck all to align with my top 2-5 str. Im at the stage rn where I'm trying to contemplatr for a way to make the career, that already aligns with my personality and top 2-5 str, align with my top 1 str. So we in a good state rn, tnx for jogging my mind.
  5. What I gathered from Following your Bliss, is doing something you want intrinsically/ spiritually/ subconsciously Whereas Zone of Genius is something you are scared to grow into. It seems like its almost impossible to see the distinction between following your Bliss vs Zone of Competence.
  6. @Davino so basically, it challenging but you love it so much that you actually embrace it? Edit: I still can't see it. Prolly just keep contemplating it I guess.
  7. I'm fucking weak bro!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  8. First and foremost, my pronouns are xim/xer. Any misgendering after reading this, will get reported to the mod. Before answering this question, I want to acknowledge that I am on the traditional territory of the Tsimshian aboriginals. The Canadian government has been working with the Tsimshian aboriginals eversince the creation of Treaty 8. We will always remember and not forget. I will be quoting every question to accomodate neurodivergent people. I am not joking, and everybody who assume my emotional state while reading this will get reported to the mod. I have not watched all of Leo's videos. I have watched some of them, and generally rewatch them instead of watching a new one. I tried taking notes when and after watching, but I seem retain the advice better if my intuition feels like the subject matter is important to me. I tend to not retain his videos if it just "logically" sounds interesting. I only contemplate the videos that are important for me in the moment. I have not. I am not sure, but does not his life purpose have recommended books that are also in the booklist? I used to be both serious and self-amused about the work, but I was wrong. I would like to apologize to all those disparaged by my previous "comments(definitely not jokes, especially edgy jokes)." I am now just serious in doing my self -actualisation work. There is no tolerance for low consciousness humor. I am going to take my self-actualisation work very logically and to not include authentic fun in it; similar to Germans, Politicians, and College Students. The interesting thing about Leo's work is his authentic charm and relateable communication. The most useful thing about Leo's work was that it helped me open my mind and helped me experience the true nature of reality. I have taken the life purpose course and I am working towards it. I have repeated the course twice, and sometimes rewatch or redo the content, to squeeze more juice out of his work that I did not get the first time (when I say "juice," I did not mean to disparage the fruit community, but rather am just using it as metaphor). I can not disclose the specific subjects, as it might be offensive to living creatures. What I can say is I am having trouble contemplating where some of his "profound answers" are coming from. It takes a lot of time, work, and frustration trying to question the source of the answers he gives the audience. In closing, I again want to acknowledge that I am on the traditional territory of the Tsimshian aboriginals. The Canadian government has been working with the Tsimshian aboriginals eversince the creation of Treaty 8. We will always remember and not forget. I would also like to apologize to all of entities that I have disparaged with my comments from the past. I would also like to remind everyone that I would no longer make attempts in humor, as they are disparaging to the subject of said joke.
  9. I understand your feeling, although we should always be open minded for the sake of diversity. If you have not been made aware, this forum consist of people from all over the world. You have people from different and diverse backgrounds. We must not contribute to the oppression of minorities by being bored of this forum. Long live diversity.
  10. My spritual animal would be the Giant Panda, from China. They represent diversity. They are black, they are white, and they live in asia.
  11. Eversince meditating, the way I carry myself in public is causing some girls to do stupid shit to get my attention to flirt, and its making my blood boil. All the pillars of sex worthiness(Accordng to RSD Julien): Purposeful, Flowing, Controlled, & Self-amused, have gotten stronger after meditating and working on spirituality. Should I just stay at home as much as I can, ie.doordash instead of going to restaurants? Cuz if I want to fuck the shit out of a gril, I would do it on my own terms, not theirs. IK yall would be saying, "You are lucky," but its legit infuriating, when you want to contemplate while walking downtown or while eating at a restaurant, then some fucking horny cu** can't behave herself.
  12. Now dudes are flirting with me online too!?!? Fuck I guess Ill cut my internet off as well.
  13. If studying is one of your blisses, then its definitely possible. I remember learning systems programming, and my shit gets bricked errytime I interface with the command line and work with C, no matter if I have a migraine or a cold.
  14. Does everyone need a life purpose? Can enlightenment reveal that you don't need a life purpose? Can someone people love the way their body moves when working these blue collar jobs? Leo encourages life purpose, but he isn't saying that you need it. You will realize what he says by doing the work and also by listening to his videos more diligently.
  15. @Ulax My dumbass didn't even realize there was a hidden text, because I use a dark mode extension.
  16. This is concerning. But then again, Leo only expects 1% of those who follow his work to succeed in self-actualizing.
  17. Add me on onlyfans at onlyfans.tv.org.com.gov/EdgyBabe69 I'm good. I already found the answer from the autistic laden platform called Reddit: Create Trust > Holding > LLC . Good suggestion, but most of my potential consumers will probably not use any crypto or wallets, so I would think it would create more friction in acquiring the product if I make them pay this way.
  18. Just anonymous to the public, to avoid fame and relatives asking for money. Is it possible? No issues with government knowing everything about me, even the color of my rectum.
  19. Shoveling your drive way, scraping your car windows, layering a fuckton of clothes, and praying to god that you don't slip on ice and crack your head on the side walk cement, Yay!! winter season I can't wait to increase my odds of dying, Yay!! winter season
  20. In the future, remember: Prevent theft = electronic journals. Keeping family from reading my paper journals = create a personal writing system Wach this video حبيبΨͺي :
  21. Their ego will likely not take it. They'll probably just get defensive. Like... it already happened, so whats the point of telling them? They'll just feel bad. If you have wise parents, they might change -- but, this is indirectly just controlling them; I don't like controling people... so...
  22. @shree The quote i responded to: was a response about his claim that he read the benefits of NoFap -- not about how NoFap is making him miserable due to his constant horniness. Jesus fucking Christ. Can GOD just fucking put the barrel of a gun in between my eyebrows and pull the trigger as hard as he can? I have $500, enough for a 9mm pocket pistol to just fucking dome me to infinity.
  23. Are you sure you aren't in a better mood because you are creating a habit that requires discpline? Are you sure its not a general feeling that you get by having discipline to abstain from something? Because I felt good when I maintained a schedule of sleeping and waking up at the same time everyday: this is while jerking off around the same time everyday as well. Are you sure there are STRONG EVIDENCE to support semen retention? Have you also looked at the cons of it? Can't just look the pros without looking at the cons. Ngl my fellow Gen Zs and their culture are giving wierdo/tryhard vibes fr fr. This culture feels very "non-conformist in a very comformist" sort of way. When I found out that my Gen Z friends are a part of this culture, I cut them off: which is like 95% of them. Toxic Green with Orange and Blue Shadows.
  24. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚