-
Content count
327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by EdgeGod900
-
Such a condescending remark. I can already tell your spiral dynamics from yout comment, and viewing your profile validated this assumption even more. I don't think you will understand her motives bro... You need to climb up atleast 2 more spiral dynamics stages to begin to understand her. And I don't know if Leo's content can slingshot you to higher spiral dynamics level. I feel like his content better suits those who are Stage Green and above... maybe some exceptional Orange.
-
By restricting your ability to use the internet as much as possible; You wouldn't know much about the frequent murders and negativity in the world without a one-click away access to the internet. Even this forum is a big distraction --ngl I love to sprinkle some of my fucked-up humor on this forum to remind people to not be so serious. Anyways, I'm so close to finalizing not paying my internet bill and just going to a public library for the internet, if I need it. Apps and websites are designed to manipulate our human psychology and tendencies to keep us distracted, because this is what these unconscious tech people need to get our attention, therefore to fund their luxurious lifestyles. Cal Newport goes in-depth about this in his book, "Digital Minimalism." Notable things discussed: 1st) the infinite information provided by the internet is inherently distracting, and 2nd) Tech companies hire "attention engineers"(people who find ways to make gambling in Casinos more addicting) to design their apps and websites. Leo also talked about this issue in his "How to stop watching TV" video.
-
EdgeGod900 replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Ngl his big ass nose covers 90% of his face, but them high cheeck bones and shirtless photo... My lord๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅต -
EdgeGod900 replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
You a hater bro. Guy is such a snack, so you can't be mad at them. -
EdgeGod900 replied to EdgeGod900's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ -
First of all, I think you can have more than one twin flame btw, anyways... Is it the eyes, the face, the body language, the overall vibe, etc..? What are your spiritual practices? Any life experiences that you think may have contributed to having this ability/intuition?
-
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Exactly. Leo loves to mention that some people are just genetically spiritually gifted, but can't keep that same energy with genetically insane people. -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Genetically Mental illness + Teenage copy-cat syndrome + Excess stage green media OR right wing media + White/Rural american culture = School shooter If you were bullied and insulted, the non-mentally ill way of lashing out is you only kill the people who did it to you. So its not a matter of bullying or insulted, these people were created by God to be mentally ill. There are fans out there who would kill another person who insulted their favorite celebrity. Is it the person hating on their favorite celebrity the problem? No, because most fans aren't like that. And the ones who are, are legit genetically/god-given mentally ill to kill others over it. This shit is so simple honestly. The math problem was solved so concisely, but its so concise that people don't trust it, so they try to overcomplicate/dramaticize an alternative solution to the bullshit of a problem. -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
wtf are you saying? I thought you were referring to Leo's reply to my joke, as the "unhelpful" one, as that was the thing you quoted, when you said that? Also, "grow up"? Reminding myself of the cosmic joke of reality, and connecting that realization to events in life isn't grown up? I feel like I made more unique points in this thread than all you sheeps combined tbh. -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Well, I don't think Leo's bluntness is bullying per se. But my theory is that this school shooting shit has something to do with white kids not having proper grounding in stage red and stage blue dynamics. For example: they can talk back to their parents without getting punished, their parents don't impose on them as much(they act like they're just friends), etc.. They are green, but with no proper grounding in these lower stages, they lash out ttheir red/blue tendencies in a very wierdo sorta way. Contrast this with your typical black kids: They can't talk back to their parents( or else they'll get a beating), Their parents are much more stricter(maintaining a more parent-kid frame), etc.. Like its so fucking rare for black kids to do this shit, even tho they get bullied just as much(if not more, because of their skin color) than their white counter parts here in america. -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I don't know if a school system can prevent a human tendency to judge and dislike other humans. Honestly this school shooting shit is white people shit. Bullying in Black/Hood schools(which are poorly funded) don't cause the kids to do this shit. There's something that doesn't mix well between bullying and white culture, which causes the victims to do mass shooting like this, because you dont see this shit with black americans. K imma stopp commenting forreal, just another point that might get overlooked. -
@PenguinPablo Dual degree? Why not just math for Uni? I feel like since you are already working on a Math degree, just do CS on the side. Self learn from CS courses on MITOCW, or other free university courses out there. Also maybe complete all the exercises in "The C," by Kernighan and Ritchie, to get a good foundation in low level programming. Idk... just some ideas to jog your mind, because isn't a Dual degree much more expensive?
-
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
One last thing before I stop commenting on this thread. The average age for the final stage of female puberty is 15-17 years old -- I'm not saying this to justify other fucked up things -- but, just a correction to your claim that shes not physically developed yet(which I assume is what you are implying)... so thats 95% of what she would look like in her adulthood. -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Its entertaining, so not necessarily a useless comment. Its like a roast/joke battle at this point. I can't make "locker room" jokes in this forum; lesson learned (for now ๐). -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I was joking... -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Listen... I fired, and it didn't land. Steph Curry didn't always make his shots. -
EdgeGod900 replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Okay relax. She's a 5 at best. If I was a flat chested 5, I would probably shoot up a school too. I get your point, but relax, she's mid. -
What i've noticed is that 95% of "spiritual" girls have no sex appeal. Teal Swan is a fucking wierdo with no sex appeal, for example. The only fun "spiritual" girl in this forum is @Princess Arabia. What I've also noticed is that so many 6s seem a lot more stuck up than most 9's and 10s, based on my observation and experience. As far as my age, I'm mentally 8 years old, but my body is much older, so if you average my minds age and my bodys age out, im about 14 years old so you're right.
-
I would rather watch my parents get water boarded to death than marry a brunette ๐คฎ๐คฎ๐คฎ๐คฎ๐คฎ.
-
@Antor8188 Maybe you look/act gay?. Idk about that. Sometimes they'll clearly act dumb to get your attention. Like for example, there was this girl that also goes to the store I frequent, and I noticed that she wiuld subtly trying to flirt with me, but then after a while her flirts started to become obvious. Like one time I was next in line at the counter, and she fucking cut me off and flicked her hair, which hit my face. So they can be passive on the surface, but their flirts can be very agressive and obvuous. Honestly, she was cute, and if she was blonde(which is my type), I would have grabbed her hand, and find an alley to start making out with her, and maybe have public sex, idk
-
I feel like in order for me to be on par in work productivity/performance as my co-workers, I need to meditate for atleast 1 hour a day. It makes me wonder whether my brain is retarded for me to need meditation to have the awareness to function in daily life. Ultimately I'm still figuring out an answer, but what do the "human users" in this forum think about this? Does a degenerate mind, like mine, need daily meditation in order for it to function normally?
-
EdgeGod900 replied to EdgeGod900's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@James123 Sometimes. But still, does requiring either meditation or cocaine to function mean that I'm retarded? -
I mean... if you have been tripping many times, you can try to expand your experience by seeing how your consciousness is affected when interacting with other people. The reason for this is because I think one of the biggest obstacle from attaining enlightenment is through daily interactions with other people. But having the "extra boost" in consciousness(from psychedelics) can allow you to observe and contemplate how you are disconnecting yourself from God as you socialize with other beings in "real time". I know its not advisable to trip in public, but I've been doing in semi-publicly, and especially right before or during coming down the trip. Thoughts?
-
Btw I think its cap that you are truly a fan of his. Also you're being extra bro, just like how the media are portraying this petty shit. In this "Neo-Nazi" rally did you see how the crowd reacted to that puerto rican joke? Watch their reaction and you tell me if you think this is how most US citizrn sees yall. I'll say it again, it was a bad idea to bring a edgy comedian to a political campaign, but the media's ability to make drama out of everything created a domino effect of everyone seeing this as a big deal. I STAND BY WHAT I SAID, THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING PETTY. Even the media can fuck with the minds of "spiritual people." I don't even know why im responding to this petty bullshit; I'm literally the only one that exist lmao.
-
@Juan I'm Canadian and the mass immigration in this country has lead many living areas to go up. So many more Canadian citizens are homeless/unemployed because the competition for jobs have increased due to this mass immigration. And some migrants won't even integrate properly. Majority of Canadians don't like this. And you know what? People can literally make fun of Canada about this and I dont fucking care lol, BECAUSE I'M NOT ATTACHED TO MY NATIONALITY, so I can see the joke. This is what I'm pointing out. I don't think i'm judging you, its a fact, whether you are self aware about it or not, that you are attached to your Puerto Rican Identity -- and that you don't know Tony. Its okay to be these things, I just like to point them out.
