integration journey

Member
  • Content count

    1,635
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by integration journey

  1. Focus and consciousness
  2. I need to watch that. I wasn’t ever born when it was released
  3. Also test if you have actual ADHD ADHD meds are a life saver if you are in some sort of rigorous academic program or university
  4. A little coffee is not bad my dude but everything else is spot on
  5. Let me try to be in the presence of god today. or let me just be.
  6. No it’s not
  7. Do you think a person can develop their IQ or are they stuck with it? And is it worth taking an IQ test?
  8. Awareness. Equanimity chop wood carry water awareness equanimity
  9. 20 mins does a lot when that’s all you have to spare.
  10. How can I take my meditation deeper and apply it more to daily life? a question to myself
  11. Equanimity. Awareness.
  12. So it’s like weed?
  13. Focus
  14. Vipassana plus Kryia is powerful pure aware presence
  15. Are you back to chopping wood and carrying water?
  16. Focus concentration
  17. For infinity my friend. The breadcrumbs are great.
  18. The breadcrumbs of God/ life/ universe
  19. Vagueness is all you need sometimes and then you just follow the breadcrumbs
  20. This journal is just an anchor for me to remember things, don’t expect anything profound here. For more details, I have my own private journal.
  21. Let’s go Spain