integration journey

Member
  • Content count

    1,635
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by integration journey

  1. Instagram too
  2. What instruments do you play?
  3. Don’t worry guys we all have a good enough IQ trust me bro
  4. Non duality is radical enough for now. I don’t need a 2.0 now please
  5. Its shocking how Instagram made soft porn so easily available
  6. That gave me a god realization moment
  7. 😂
  8. 10 minutes in and this seems like some stage yellow shit which I love! love me some stage yellow/ turquoise content.
  9. That’s right, because God is behind what you think you are. god is the consciousness behind your mind/ body. it’s very subtle bro
  10. You are the joyous consciousness behind the body
  11. That’s some deep esoteric shit bro I’ll have whatever he is smoking
  12. Pass the rum
  13. This would make this forum worse lol. no Reddit, Instagram here
  14. Never mind, I meant something different. SR is great for energy but I mean some days you just feel the urge to say fuck semen retention and just jerk off or something
  15. SR is great until you are horny all of a sudden all day no matter what you do
  16. Y’all are a bunch of horny mothafuckas 😂
  17. For a high consciousness forum, this comes off a little creepy and desperate. Just saying what I feel.. maybe just unhinged
  18. Bro just a piece of advice stop asking Leo what he thinks on every thing you do. He is not your daddy. Be your own Guru or listen to multiple people’s perspectives
  19. Oh and I had some luck with Facebook dating initially but it’s been dry lately
  20. Whoever wins can they please stop meddling and harassing us in Syria. We are tired of your shit Israel. Truly the bully of the Middle East.
  21. Probably the only reason I keep using Instagram or facebook is because I’m an immigrant and it feels nice to see the news of how my native country looks. I learned a lot about my native country through social media specifically because we had war there.
  22. This!
  23. What happened bro