Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. Yea. Are you saying the self is a belief tho ? i wouldn’t say that shift in particular was like that For me I’ve had many shifts, some fit that description of yours. they were kind of these layers of mind attached to the self, so one layer dissolving/releasing at the time. But that one in particular was like the last one of that kind, and it was like a total detachment from the mind, a total release from all those mind layers, but there’s still a sense of self left, but very thin. A physical self of the brain in my experience . A self is a self but it’s completely different worlds
  2. isn’t this separate self this contracted “sense “rather than imagined , because even if there is a moment where I’m not thinking there’s still this sense. And then this almost unexplainable sense is what makes everything else seem separate too, making it possible to imagine separation . So it’s more fundamental than thoughts I once had this massive yet subtle shift. It was like my sense of self was permanently detached from my mind, and it was blissful. I don’t know what it’s called. But it’s not enlightenment because I still have a sense of separate self.
  3. Mm I see wym looses the distinctions you imagine about it. From my experience theres a difference between like the brain creates the sense of separation and projects a reality, vs mental projections of the mind that can be added on top of this there can be these layers of mental self, but that’s not all there is to the self, so when that dissolves there was still this thin sense solidity and separation left. Like a speck of solidity that is not attached to the mind. And the outer reality that is left is just brain projection. I personally call this “pure neurological reality “ or just neurological self. If that makes any sense, or maybe it’s just bla bla dual talk to you . because some people clump it all together as just mind, but for me brain vs mind is different, mind for me is the minds eye and then projections of that.. I can dissolve my mind how much I want but this solid center that seems to me of the brain seems impossible
  4. @Osaid does reality loose its 3D depth
  5. There’s almost nothing in me that is propelled to interact with anyone so anything I write I will forget very quickly because of what I’m going through. Sometimes while reading there might be an automatic response in my head and why I decided to actually wrote this time eh perhaps the content of it resonated with me more. It’s still not because of what you wrote but I don’t feel a care about it to explain myself. I will forget about all this as quick as I post
  6. It’s still not the reason behind why I wrote that idk what you mean with that second part Yea I know what u mean that third part
  7. Not true but fancy analysis anyways
  8. If you’re worried about other lifetimes it’s because you’re not suffering enough in this one
  9. Merry Christmas u too
  10. Im so struck by this thanks will definitely 🙏🏻
  11. You don’t have a c*nt so then it’s not a problem 🤣🤣🤣
  12. I feel like if you’re bothered by someone seemingly thinking highly of themselves it might be that you yourself have qualities about yourself that you feel are great but you’re not “owning” /embodying it and expressing outwardly so it’s an insecurity in you
  13. It’s goes very deep , with enough awareness one might notice the dynamic playing out in oneself
  14. I don’t know. Im asking because I’ve noticed this trend in some stories where it seems to me some women do things (even heard stories of them having sex) with men when they’re not even into it because it would be uncomfortable to cut it off or something, and in these particular cases it not even being the men putting pressure or something, which is crazy to me but I guess I’d have to ask women ..
  15. Why did it end with a kiss if she wasn’t into you
  16. Hahaha this forum is like some energy source I swear
  17. No you can’t change I relate to your suffering
  18. Your desire to change others is distracting you from going deeper yourself
  19. yea for sure, the mind that turns to itself is one type of genius just like the math genius but there seems to be a correlation like quite a bit of the major geniuses were quite “mystic” themselves, if I am not wrong , so this turning inward thing is major